Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greta and the aristocrat sail the high seas to save the planet.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,578 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Micky 32 wrote: »
    I find it more disturbing adults using the above nonsense against other adults who won’t join her cult. Stop talking bo****x

what?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,312 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

I know nothing about her either apart from that she went on strike and gave out to trump. Its funny how all the "everything is fine" deniers seem to know so much about her and her background.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭Micky 32

I know nothing about her either apart from that she went on strike and gave out to trump. Its funny how all the "everything is fine" deniers seem to know so much about her and her background.

I don’t know much about her either to be honest, but along with the “deniers” that you label don’t forget about the “ Don’t give a sh*t because there are better and more important things to worry about” people ;-)

I don’t know much about her either to be honest, but along with the “deniers” that you label don’t forget about the “ Don’t give a sh*t because there are better and more important things to worry about” people ;-)

What are you worried about Micky? Are you that hard up for cash a few new taxes scare you so much?

What are you worried about Micky? Are you that hard up for cash a few new taxes scare you so much?

There’s always more important things in life to be worrying about than the BS on this thread.

Aww thanks for your concern about my cash flow. I’m doing quite well at the moment, new taxes don’t scare me at all because they’ll never be as much as you hope. Sure even if they double aviation taxes i’ll still be flying 2/3 times a year to the USA.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

You were quite worried about taxes yourself back in August!

Nah. There's a weird, bordering on perverse obsession with this girl that I've been seeing here for ages. It's just a bit sad that so many people have so little to do with their time.

oh, 100% agreed

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

I saw her in Madrid last week, asked a question should these young people change their OWN lives and habits .

She brushed it aside and basically said - Protest more, bring more awareness.
    This cult has nothing to do with actual change, they just want anarchy, they want idiots supergluing themselves to the road - which only alienates people.

She had the chance to tell her supporters to walk more, use electronics less, stop changing your phone ever x months .... but no, let the social media likes campaign continue .....

This cult has nothing to do with actual change, they just want anarchy, they want idiots supergluing themselves to the road -.

One of those morons superglued himself to an electric bus lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

One of those morons superglued himself to an electric bus lol

yeah and disturbing trains - I mean we WANT more people using public transport .... ffs, why not block all the kids getting driven to school in their parents SUV on a monday morning - the irony ...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

yeah and disturbing trains - I mean we WANT more people using public transport .... ffs, why not block all the kids getting driven to school in their parents SUV on a monday morning - the irony ...

I have known a few tree huggers in my time. A few members of " earth first " also. More often then not it is all about the protest. They were born to kick up and be anti-establishment.

Everything is wrong with everything. I got a bollicking for eating white bread once. True Story.

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I have known a few tree huggers in my time. A few members of " earth first " also. More often then not it is all about the protest. They were born to kick up and be anti-establishment.

Everything is wrong with everything. I got a bollicking for eating white bread once. True Story.

tis the creation of the devil i tell yea

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    tis the creation of the devil i tell yea

What?

. I got a bollicking for eating white bread once. True Story.

I would have made sure they saw me eat an extra slice.

I would have made sure they saw me eat an extra slice.

You need to be careful with tree huggers. They might not eat meat and live on grass and vegetables. But they would not think twice about batterin' the bejaysus out of a human who didn't catch their drift. I have seen them in action.

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    You were quite worried about taxes yourself back in August!

I'm glad someone cares about my life at least x

You need to be careful with tree huggers. They might not eat meat and live on grass and vegetables. But they would not think twice about batterin' the bejaysus out of a human who didn't catch their drift. I have seen them in action.

I thought they're too weak and emaciated, being vegans and all? Surely red blooded meat eating folk could handle them easily.

I thought they're too weak and emaciated, being vegans and all? Surely red blooded meat eating folk could handle them easily.

It sounds like a decent stadium filler if you ask me.

The vegans v's the meat eaters, no holds barred.

It sounds like a decent stadium filler if you ask me.

The vegans v's the meat eaters, no holds barred.

I think these threads are more like enlightened Dublin and surrounds folk V backwards rural one off housing people who still go to mass etc and cant handle change

I think these threads are more like enlightened Dublin and surrounds folk V backwards rural one off housing people who still go to mass etc and cant handle change

I have a low opinion of culchies myself, although I like their birds, some of them are very pleasing on the eye.

Is " Woke Culchie " a noun or an adverb ?

Don't worry, they don't get broadband anyway, so most of the real culchies can't read this for another 5 minutes.

• Advertisement

I have a low opinion of culchies myself, although I like their birds, some of them are very pleasing on the eye.

Is " Woke Culchie " a noun or an adverb ?

Don't worry, they don't get broadband anyway, so most of the real culchies can't read this for another 5 minutes.

I applaud you on your username. How did you think of that one up?

No offence but i’d rather live out in the country, Dublin in my opinion is one of the biggest kips i have been in.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,178 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

No offence but i’d rather live out in the country, Dublin in my opinion is one of the biggest kips i have been in.

Pity there aren't any other cities or large towns in Ireland, aside from Dooblah, like.

Yup standard issue for you people to think of Dublin this way

I applaud you on your username. How did you think of that one up?

It was a toss up with

IAMANOXYMORON

Harps won 2 - 1, best off 3.

IAMAMORON wrote:
    IAMANOXYMORON

Could be your alter ego!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,711 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

This childish argument i’m talking about when it’s absolutely got nothing to do with her age and autism.

You should take some time to read the thread.

Large number of arguments in the first 3, 4 thousand
    posts against Greta were related to her having aspergers.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,711 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

The similarities between many views against Greta and this tweet are unsurprising.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1205100602025545730?s=19

Also, have to laugh at him telling someone to work on their anger management.

More from the 'accuse others of that which you are guilty' instruction manual.

The similarities between many views against Greta and this tweet are unsurprising.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1205100602025545730?s=19

It is too easy to blame climate change on Donald Trump, although this might prick a few lefties' ears.

Not every problem in the modern world is Donald Trump's fault. All he does is eat burgers, talk shight, play golf and screw hookers. None of those pastimes are bad for the environment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

It is too easy to blame climate change on Donald Trump, although this might prick a few lefties' ears.

Not every problem in the modern world is Donald Trump's fault. All he does is eat burgers, talk shight, play golf and screw hookers. None of those pastimes are bad for the environment.

He could cut down on the burgers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement