Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile top up

Options
  • 14-08-2019 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭

Hello I topped up via the BOI app 1 hour ago and I have been charged but the top up has still not gone through.

Can you tell me if you have a server issue or how I can resolve this?

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi there Yurple,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

Can I ask can you see the transaction on your 365online?
    If so then the funds have definitely been received by the retailer, it may be best to contact the mobile provider.

If we can help with anything else please let us know.

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Yurple

Hi Lorna,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes I can see the transaction on my 365online.

I contacted Three and they have not received the money due to a system malfunction and they say the money will be refunded in 3 to 5 working days because the holding account did take it and will automatically send it back.

I was told to try and top up again which worked.

I am now crossing my fingers that the money will come back in 3 to 5 working days?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Thanks for getting back to us Yurple.

That is correct, refunds generally do take 3-5 working days. I'm glad to hear that the second attempt worked.
    If we can help with anything else please let us know.

Thanks.

Lorna

Advertisement