Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VF Top-up Query

• 14-08-2019 8:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭

Hi all, just a quick question (as the Vodafone T&C's aren't giving me an answer). Myself and the Mrs are heading away for 3 weeks next month. She is on VF Chat Extra and tops up with €20 every 28 days.
    Her 'Expiry Date' falls in the middle of our Trip.

Can any tell me if she waits and tops up when we get back will she still remain on her current plan ?
    She cannot top up before going away as that will just reset the clock and start a new cycle.
    Thanks in advance...and apologies for a simple question.

BTW, she no longer receives a Reminder Text 2/3 days prior to the Top-up Date. She was getting these regularly until 4 months ago. Any one else notice this ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,849 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

will she still remain on her current plan

Yes.

Top up can be up to 6 months from last top up, which would be up to 5 months after expiry of current top up.

The only way to exit a plan is to opt in to a different plan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

Thanks a million Ten Pin. :)

Advertisement