Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bed's/Mattress's - is EZ living any use ?

Options
  • 14-08-2019 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

Hi guys just looking for any recommendations for companies that beds and mattress's that can be got on hire purchase.

Headed to EZ living today and picked items to the value of roughly 3K. They do hire purchase over 24 months with 20% cash up front.

I just have to go back tomorrow and finish off the paper work. If anyone has used them before, would you recommend them ? I know most places have some bad reviews but I read some bad ones in ez living online tonight and I'm getting second thoughts now.

I definitely won't go with DFS, spend 3k on a sofa and chairs and one of the cushions that you sit on were different crappy quality and got know where with them from staff leaving and not contacting me to all sorts of excuses. I 100% won't use DFS again.

So any recommendations ?

Cheers

Advertisement