If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor Audio Bronze 2

Options
  • 15-08-2019 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi Guys,
    Wondering if these are in stock and what your price is incl delivery to Dublin.

AN another note, I auditioned a friends KEF Q100 spoeakers the other day and found they sounded a bit dead compared to my 25 year old Technics speakers (They were part of a CH570 system).
     Should I expect the same from the Bronze 2 or have my ears just become too used to the Technics?

I listen to a lot of heavy stuff and found that distorted guitars just sounded a bit muted and lacked crunch on the KEF compared to the Technics speakers.

cheers 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi Guys,

AN another note, I auditioned a friends KEF Q100 spoeakers the other day and found they sounded a bit dead compared to my 25 year old Technics speakers (They were part of a CH570 system).
     Should I expect the same from the Bronze 2 or have my ears just become too used to the Technics?

I listen to a lot of heavy stuff and found that distorted guitars just sounded a bit muted and lacked crunch on the KEF compared to the Technics speakers.

cheers 
    Hi Bombaby1974,

I have these in stock in black oak, walnut and white.

The price is currently £279 and I can include shipping to Dublin in that price.

The Bronze 2s are great speakers. They are previous What HiFi winners and offer a lot of mid range and depth. I find they're great for rock and metal music as they're quite punchy.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Bombaby1974

Hi Guys,

cheers 
    Hi Bombaby1974,

The Bronze 2s are great speakers. They are previous What HiFi winners and offer a lot of mid range and depth. I find they're great for rock and metal music as they're quite punchy.

Kind regards

David
    Thanks for that.
    How long would they take to ship?

Hi Guys,

cheers 
    Hi Bombaby1974,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks for that.
    How long would they take to ship?
    Hi Bombaby1974,

If you ordered in the next 5 mins I could have them to you by tomorrow if the orders in before our couriers arrive for the day, otherwise it would be Monday.

If you want to go ahead with those drop me a PM with your contact number and I can call you to process.

Kind regards

David

Hi Bombaby1974,

If you ordered in the next 5 mins I could have them to you by tomorrow if the orders in before our couriers arrive for the day, otherwise it would be Monday.

If you want to go ahead with those drop me a PM with your contact number and I can call you to process.

Kind regards

David
    Would like to have them for the weekend so I might take a spin up on Saturday morning as I’m undecided on Black or Walnut.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Bombaby1974,

Kind regards

David
    Would like to have them for the weekend so I might take a spin up on Saturday morning as I’m undecided on Black or Walnut.
    No worries Bombaby1974.

Let us know when you are on your way to the store and we will have a coffee ready for you coming :)

• Advertisement

No worries Bombaby1974.

Let us know when you are on your way to the store and we will have a coffee ready for you coming :)

Thanks for looking after me today David and for the last minute deal!!
    I’ll definitely be back.

No worries Bombaby1974.

Thanks for looking after me today David and for the last minute deal!!
    I’ll definitely be back.
    Great to meet you today! Let me know what you think of the new speakers!

Me and the neighbors love em!!!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Me and the neighbors love em!!!
    :D:D :D:D  

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.