Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Credit Card Portal

Options
  • 15-08-2019 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi, I received my Aer Credit card a couple of days however I can't log into the credit card portal as it's saying my telephone number isn't the same as the one on my application (it must be right, however, as its the same number I received notifications about my application on). Aer Lingus couldn't help me (I emailed their Aer credit card specific email address). Is there anything that can be done? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 skillbane

skillbane wrote: »
    Hi, I received my Aer Credit card a couple of days however I can't log into the credit card portal as it's saying my telephone number isn't the same as the one on my application (it must be right, however, as its the same number I received notifications about my application on). Aer Lingus couldn't help me (I emailed their Aer credit card specific email address). Is there anything that can be done? Thanks
    hey, seems like this got ignored! Can someone get back to me please? :) 

• Registered Users Posts: 18 skillbane

skillbane wrote: »
    hey, seems like this got ignored! Can someone get back to me please? :) 

Sorry all sorted. Thanks anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi Skillbane,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. We're sorry for the delay.

We're glad to hear that you got sorted, if we can help with anything else please let us know!

Thanks,

Lorna

Advertisement