Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multi venue sports bars when events clash

Options
  • 16-08-2019 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

Ireland play England at 3pm on the 24th August. This clashes with United v Palace. Is there anywhere in the city I can def see the united game with sound

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,806 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Four potentials, but you would probably need to phone them to ask in advance - Murrays, River Bar, Woolshed, Living Room. They are luckily all quite close to each other (and you can access Murrays and the Living Room from each other anyway)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Wouldn't even need to phone Living Room I'd imagine, they should definitely have both on.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭B_ecke_r

Living Room will defo have both on yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 13,106 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

Woolshed was what came to mind for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Woolshed was always where I used to go when things like this clashed they have the two big screens next to each other and normally have the option of watching in another area and having the commentary for the "second" event.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,790 ✭✭✭hynesie08

yeah, woolshed will almost certainly have one (probably the rugby) on in the main room with sound, and the football in the side bar with sound.

Advertisement