Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipad pro 10.5 or ipad air 3?

Options
  • 16-08-2019 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

Looking for recommendations on which would be the better buy?

I can get a refurbished 2017 ipad pro 10.5 from the apple store for a similar price to a new ipad air

Is it better to go for the newer model with better processor over the promotion on the older model?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

iPad Pro in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭coach22

kceire wrote: »
    iPad Pro in my opinion

And have you ever bought a refurbished model from apple? Or anyone have experience? Are they like new?

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭MillField

coach22 wrote: »
    And have you ever bought a refurbished model from apple? Or anyone have experience? Are they like new?

I've bought several. They're as good as new minus the box. You just get a plain box for refurbs.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

coach22 wrote: »

From experience they are generally as good as new. Sometimes brand new screens and shells so no physical appearance of second hand.

Advertisement