Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drama scripts for school plays like Christmas

Options
  • 16-08-2019 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I'm teaching 4th,5th and 6th class. I'm wondering has anyone got ideas or good scripts for drama plays, to do for events, like Christmas??I have previously done Scrooge my teacher and it went well enough.

I have looked at the edgy productions website and out of the ark and have noted some people have done a few of these but cant really see them working for me. Ive about 25pupils and we will be doing the play in my classroom. Any help or ideas, even if we could share some scripts by email. Ive noted some teachers have done hoodwinked, Cinderella rockafella or some of these but they dont really appeal to me. I kinda want singing like a musical with not too much dialogue!! And of course humour!!I was looking at edgy productions and they have a one Chistmas musical and Santas on strike - but are they very English..I dont want to get in trouble for the last comment but you know what I mean!!Sound out

Advertisement