Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying in Crumlin

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Alkers

Are you looking on the main road?

The ambulances at night time don't tend to be an issue, there isn't too many children going to a and e at night and ambulances tend to only need sirens when the traffic is bad.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I don't live in Drimnagh but I live in the city centre near the Mater where you do hear the odd ambulance with sirens on at night. After a while you kinda just blank them out so I wouldn't worry about it too much. I've never been kept awake by them any way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 asdfg1234

Thanks,

I imagine Mater is a much busier hospital than Crumlin too, so good you are not disturbed

• Registered Users Posts: 3 asdfg1234

No, I'm not on the main Crumlin road, just off it in Drimnagh, but literally a stones through from the hospital

Yes that is a good point, at 3 in the morning sirens won't be an issue as there won't be traffic

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭dontmindme

I know you can be lucky or unlucky no matter where you move to or live near/beside, but generally, which side of Drimnagh would be the roughest or have the worse name?

• Advertisement
Advertisement