Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain: SONOFF MINI x 10

• 16-08-2019 4:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭

Sonoff Mini x 10

€5.30 each (ex shipping)

This model is Sonoff DIY compatible which means you can remove the reliance on foreign servers to control, and work them on your own LAN etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭fran426ft

Interesting. I've started looking at Sonoff as I'm thinking of playing with some home automation.

For some reason they have another product page for the mini which seems to be identical (I might be missing something) but is priced even cheaper
    https://www.tomtop.com/p-s3676-10.html this link had 10 for €53.93
    https://www.tomtop.com/p-s3245-10.html this link had 10 for €53.03

You can also get discounts on other quantities up to 20 off for €99.78 (€4.99 each) if you needed that many or a just buy 1 for €6.28 with free shipping.
    https://www.tomtop.com/p-s3245-20.html

The website also gave me a pop up with a promotion code TTOFF5 for an additional 5% off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Great find thank you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭tech

hi

what are people using these for, can you give me some example of use cases, id like to put some in but dont like the idea of wires and a little box in close to sockets and lamps?

any pics would be great

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

tech wrote: »
    hi

what are people using these for, can you give me some example of use cases, id like to put some in but dont like the idea of wires and a little box in close to sockets and lamps?

any pics would be great

thanks

I've them installed to my lights under the kitchen cabinets so I can use Alexa to turn them on and off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

hi

any pics would be great

thanks

There is not just this model.. Check out the full Sonoff range on their website.

Plus there are numerous other too,, but the most competitive prices (for me) are Sonoff and Shelly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭tech

Any pics of the installs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

Any pics of the installs

There are countless videos, forums and discussions online

Google is your friend :)

Advertisement