Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25plus nightmare company to deal with

• 16-08-2019 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

HI ALL

PLEASE SUGGEST ANY HELP IF YOU CAN ...
    I AM TRYING TO SWITCH TO AVIVA FROM 25PLUS.IE BUT GETTING THE PROOF ON NO CLAIMS BONUS IS A NIGHTMARE I HAVE TRIED RINGING AND ONLINE SUPPORT FOR THE WHOLE WEEK TO GET A LETTER WITH NO JOY..ANYBODY ANY IDEAS?

I THOUGHT IT WAS A LEGAL REQUIREMENT TO SEND PROOF OF NO CLAIMS BONUS WITH YOUR RENEWAL LETTER, BUT THEY DID NOT DO THIS?

PLEASE ANYBODY !!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to the Motor Insurance forum

OP - please note that typing in CAPS is considered to be the internet equivalent of shouting. Please don't do this in future.

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

HI ALL

PLEASE SUGGEST ANY HELP IF YOU CAN ...
    I AM TRYING TO SWITCH TO AVIVA FROM 25PLUS.IE BUT GETTING THE PROOF ON NO CLAIMS BONUS IS A NIGHTMARE I HAVE TRIED RINGING AND ONLINE SUPPORT FOR THE WHOLE WEEK TO GET A LETTER WITH NO JOY..ANYBODY ANY IDEAS?

I THOUGHT IT WAS A LEGAL REQUIREMENT TO SEND PROOF OF NO CLAIMS BONUS WITH YOUR RENEWAL LETTER, BUT THEY DID NOT DO THIS?

PLEASE ANYBODY !!
    Check your online portal for your documents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭gwalk

they send it out by post 21 days before renewal

also it is available online in your policy documents,

ive recently moved from them and had no issues at all-

Advertisement