Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kuala Lumpar and Singapore

• 16-08-2019 6:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 136 ✭✭

I'm looking at flying into Kuala Lumpur and returning from Singapore in early November, staying for about 2 weeks.
    Any recommendations on airline to use or travel company...eg etravel etc.
    Any other travel tips?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 315 ✭✭davepatr07

Check out Skyscanner, they usually have good deals on there.

BA, Emirates and Finnair have flights at the moment for less than €700 going out on the 1st and coming back on the 16th.
    Prefer Emirates and their A380's in economy, BA are ok but Emirates are better. Haven't flown Finnair though I heard they are good.

Singapore is clean and easy to get around, you could check out the Garden's by the Bay, and Sentosa. Changi airport is an attraction in itself!

KL there's the Petronas Twin Towers, Batu Caves, as well as culturally enriching streets markets and botanical gardens.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,677 ✭✭✭✭fits

Internal flights are super cheap once you get to kL. I’d be hopping on a plane and going snorkeling somewhere eg perhentian islands. KL isnt amazing. A day is enough there. Malaysian food is yum though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 136 ✭✭urranger

Thanks for the replies. I've checked Sky scanner and have seen a good deal with etravel.ie.
    Has anyone ever used etravel.ie to book multi-city flights and are they reliable?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 136 ✭✭urranger

Found a few reviews on TripAdvisor and not too impressed! Think I'll book direct with an airline.
    Emirates look good but it's working out at an extra €200 for two of us to book seats. Just wondering if anyone has travelled midweek to Kuala Lumpar via Dubai?
    Is it with waiting for check in to avail of free seat selection??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

urranger wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies. I've checked Sky scanner and have seen a good deal with etravel.ie.
    Has anyone ever used etravel.ie to book multi-city flights and are they reliable?

I've used them for multi city flights to the US, and return flights to Australia. I had no issues either time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement