Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post been quoted

Options
  • 16-08-2019 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭

Hiya,

Is there anyway of being notified if someone has quoted your post in thread?

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

gifted wrote: »
    Hiya,

Is there anyway of being notified if someone has quoted your post in thread?
    You don't get notified, but you have an option to list quoted posts from your user profile page (on legacy site)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Beasty wrote: »
    You don't get notified, but you have an option to list quoted posts from your user profile page (on legacy site)

I can get touch site, responsive site and full site....where do I find legacy site?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Scroll down to the bottom of the page, where all the links are listed. There should be a link for "legacy site" or "full site" (can't remember exactly which)

Hiya,

I can get the full site but can't find the list quoted posts on profile...

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

You need to go to your public profile page, select “show all statistics” on the right, then look for the option “find all posts that quote gifted”.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=444643

• Advertisement

dudara wrote: »
    You need to go to your public profile page, select “show all statistics” on the right, then look for the option “find all posts that quote gifted”.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=444643

Found it, thanks. Shame it can't be used on the touch site.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement