Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DPD Ballybane

Options
  • 16-08-2019 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭

Wasn't home to collect package, thought Driver would leave it in same place as last week. But maybe it was a different Driver or a more cautious type of person that wouldn't just leave it.

But anyways Status says my Consignment is already available for collection at DPD Ballybane. Does anyone have experience with them? I'm just wondering if it would be possible to collect it tomorrow....

They are listed as being open tomorrow but I don't know if that is just for Staff working and to man the phones etc. I don't know if they're open to the public, or if they'd let me in to collect my package tomorrow.... Has anyone ever collected stuff off them on a Saturday?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Yeah, they’re open on Saturdays til around lunch time. There’s a reception there where they’ll deal with you and give you your package (bring the confirmation email/text with the tracking no).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Cool ta!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,476 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

You can change delivery dates online afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

Useless courier company imo. Consistently fail to deliver to my address even though i get the text in the morning with an estimated time. I then receive a message in the evening saying they tried to contact me (phone never rings) but cant get through and they cant find my house. Have to go in and collect it everytime.

Advertisement