Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprisecars?

• 16-08-2019 7:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 287 ✭✭

Wondering if anyone has dealt with enterprisecars before, what are they like to deal with, are cars reliable etc? Looking at a couple of cars there, but a bit of a novice, so unsure.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭davo2001

CraftySue wrote: »
    Wondering if anyone has dealt with enterprisecars before, what are they like to deal with, are cars reliable etc? Looking at a couple of cars there, but a bit of a novice, so unsure.

Hired a van from them on William street a couple of months back, no complaints.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

davo2001 wrote: »
    Hired a van from them on William street a couple of months back, no complaints.

Different companies, enterprise cars is a second hand car sales place on the dock road. Haven't bought from them but used them for a repair a few years ago and found them okay to deal with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭chicorytip

CraftySue wrote: »
    Yes, reputable, in business for a long time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭Comhrá

I haven't ever had dealings with them but I've heard good accounts of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,468 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

They’re really nice guys but some of the cars are a bit rough.
    Post some links of particular cars if you like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Eoinbmw

They are going a long time which can only be a positive i bought off him way back in the early 2000's when he was a jap import dealer was great to deal with back then when i had a niggle to get sorted!
    Is it still run by the same fella?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 264 ✭✭lazyman

Been around for years, have always imported from Japan but good quality cars,
    Tom Beary is the main fella there and as honest as the day is long...highly recommended

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,468 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

They’re around since at least the 90s. Weren’t they Kia main dealers back when Kia’s were introduced?

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Bought my first car from there. And a second one I think. That's a long time ago. Anyone trading that long is worth a look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Bought my second car from there. Going back nearly 10 years ago now. One of the best cars I've ever owned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

^^^^^^^^^^^

what make & model was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭hooch-85

Sold some lovely cars back in the early noughties, the forecourt was full of Imprezas, Evos, Honda Integras etc.

As some have said anyone in business that long it's a good sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭hooch-85

colm_mcm wrote: »
    They’re around since at least the 90s. Weren’t they Kia main dealers back when Kia’s were introduced?

John Moloney was a Kia dealer at Punches Cross years ago, my Dad had a deposit on a new Sportage in 96 but pulled out of it cos he thought it would be too heavy on petrol. It was a pretty nice car at the time imo.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

fryup wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^^^

what make & model was it?

1993 Toyota starlet s. S was very important. (ツ)

1.3 16v with all the electrics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

colm_mcm wrote: »

I think John Moloney was the 1st Kia Dealer in limerick (possibly because they were imported then by Honda Ireland, or a subsidiary). At the time he certainly didn't want the Marque.....so it must have been landed on him.

Tom Beary definitely had the Dealership for a while, but I'm sure it was after Moloney's

Advertisement