Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPad Pro 2018 or 2019?

Options
  • 17-08-2019 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Sorry if there's a thread, I couldn't see one already made.
    I'm buying my husband an iPad Pro with keyboard and pen for his 40th and from what I gather he wants an 11 inch 256GB, grand. I see a 2019 version will be released with the iPhone 11 so is it worth waiting for that or just getting the 2018? Is the only difference likely to be multiple cameras as I know he has no interest in a camera on a tablet in the first place, or will there be updated internals? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭brav

The best place to check if now is a good time to buy is usually https://buyersguide.macrumors.com/

iPads do not always come out every year, and the 2018 model which came out last October was a great one and should still be ok now, there is rumours of new one this October but previously it has often been spring so could be early next year too

• Registered Users Posts: 25 cailin_milis

Thanks for the reply and the link Brav, really helpful.

Advertisement