Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renewal ....address query

• 17-08-2019 3:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

My car is due for renewal with Aviva . The quote came for 562.26. I rang & without any change got it for 536.01. That was fine! I inquired about changing the address & he emphasised it would cost me 604.26 on the day I rang. It's due mid September & he said by that date the price could have changed. I use my parents address & that's fine with them. It will cost me 68.25, maybe more, to move address. Does the address on the policy make a difference There's no problem with my parents using their address.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,483 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

If you are not actually living with your parents then you are making a false declaration and risk having your policy revoked. At which point, you will find it virtually impossible to get cover from anyone else.

How will they find out? Try making a biggish claim and see what happens.

Advertisement