Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MRI

• 17-08-2019 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭

My doctor has referred me for a MRI yesterday evening Friday to Mullingar

I'm just wondering where is the quickest place to get a MRI done, I'm payin privately myself and am in a lot of pain at the moment so looking to get the MRI done as quickly as possible

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Tomjim

anyone

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,626 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Call Mullingar in the morning and ask, start there then expand to other local hospitals, link in with your gp (or their secretary) for contact details and reccomendations

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭kaymin

Tomjim wrote: »
    My doctor has referred me for a MRI yesterday evening Friday to Mullingar

I'm just wondering where is the quickest place to get a MRI done, I'm payin privately myself and am in a lot of pain at the moment so looking to get the MRI done as quickly as possible

Google Alliance Medical or Affidea - I typically get the appointment within a couple of days as I'm flexible on location where the MRI is done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Tomjim

Mullingar rang me yesterday and I'm getting it done at 12 today

Advertisement