Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

I'm just reading back now, I'll try get it in for 7

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

How's your archery skills, Mick?

quickbeam wrote: »
    How's your archery skills, Mick?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

tusk wrote: »
    #ffa3

Mick
    Micko
    Jaggsiewaggsie
    Michael Jagglington

Really hope the village don't follow your lead and accidentally lynch Jaggsiewaggsie while I sleep :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Men In Tights

I love that movie!!!

But, to put my question another way ... did you or any of your cohort win a prize today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Really hope the village don't follow your lead and accidentally lynch Jaggsiewaggsie while I sleep :pac:

Is Jaggsiewaggsie one of the Hardhome Jaggsiewaggsie or am I mixing him up with someone else? It’s a common enough name in that part of the world

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

quickbeam wrote: »
    I love that movie!!!

But, to put my question another way ... did you or any of your cohort win a prize today?

I think the answer to that is yes. Off for a while to prep dinner. Have the brother over so be busy for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

tritium wrote: »
    Is Jaggsiewaggsie one of the Hardhome Jaggsiewaggsie or am I mixing him up with someone else? It’s a common enough name in that part of the world

No he's the Original Jaggsiewaggsie from Jagbertville, just north of the Micksawulf township, reknowned for their expertise in jaggling mickles.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

So....anyone wanna talk what happens post Mick, or as a village, are we all content to do nothing today? <_<

Lord TSC wrote: »
    So....anyone wanna talk what happens post Mick, or as a village, are we all content to do nothing today? <_<

Well as the chicken is in the oven and I have a few minutes...

I think we had some discussion earlier on this. If Mick flips as a named character from OP then we have our next target right there.

If he flips as NK/Right Hand then we know there is at least one more evil in the unnamed in OP group, possibly more.

So...I think those are the directions we take.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Well as the chicken is in the oven and I have a few minutes...

I think we had some discussion earlier on this. If Mick flips as a named character from OP then we have our next target right there.

If he flips as NK/Right Hand then we know there is at least one more evil in the unnamed in OP group, possibly more.

So...I think those are the directions we take.

I know i should prefer MJ to just be the NK,

but, for the game point of view and the lols, i'd sorta like it to be a named character. Then we can do waganomics tonight and even interaction analysis on this other named player, even before they are lynched, as its such a sure fire catch.

sKeith wrote: »

but, for the game point of view and the lols, i'd sorta like it to be a named character. Then we can do waganomics tonight and even interaction analysis on this other named player, even before they are lynched, as its such a sure fire catch.

No please no. My little heart can't handle that. :(

No please no. My little heart can't handle that. :(
    Are you secretly the grinch?

Everyone must be productive members of society today. I was away doing a fantasy draft, I come back and we're still on the same page.

I cant wait to give you a hand with that, we can start around 9:30

Are you secretly the grinch?

My missus is always calling me a grinch...

Evening folks, so I see it was been a day of MJ and very little else. Sorry for being absolutely useless with the prizes. The only day I was around to enter was yesterday, and no raven stopped by my chambers in the aftermath.
    I agree with this micks.

See if you can get that post count up to 2%
    currently at 1.13% and stu @ 1.92%

Hey, I'm proud of that 1.92%.

Seriously though, post count is such a skewed and unreliable metric at this stage in WW. Take one of my long posts or Drumpots, and compare it to the multitude of one-liners which take about 5 seconds to type and submit. They all get counted the same...1 post.

I always have low post counts in games compared to some of the very heavy hitters around. I made the decision long ago that I am fine with that and that I wouldn't be gif-spamming game threads or padding out my post count with pure fluff in order to raise it.

Low post counts are a decent pointer, sure they made me look at MJ originally, but they aren't the be all and end all.

Vote in for MJ...but something is telling me it's not as straightforward as we're hoping it will be. i.e. MJ won't flip NK.

The thing I dont get is not one person has put any sort of case against me only Necros feeling and a bunch of people following him.

I haven't been given anything I can disrepute, and its a whole day wasted and no one has looked at another possible NK suspect.

The thing I dont get is not one person has put any sort of case against me only Necros feeling and a bunch of people following him.

I haven't been given anything I can disrepute, and its a whole day wasted and no one has looked at another possible NK suspect.

I asked you to explain how you got the Night 0 peek, not just once, and you deflected me off, told me to go read the thread.

Your whole reveal of bran stinks...

Everyone agrees.

• Advertisement

It's the having a power that you shouldn't have Mick, that you say you didn't win as a prize.

Let's say we are all wrong though. Who do you think is the NK?

I asked you to explain how you got the Night 0 peek, not just once, and you deflected me off, told me to go read the thread.

I didn't fob you off how many time this game have you told people to go back and reads or ask them did they read the thread. I've answered it already. I dont have many posts.

You are bringing me round in circles on something which you don't know about its more distraction then anything.

And again you have nothing else to say its infuriating

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    It's the having a power that you shouldn't have Mick, that you say you didn't win as a prize.

Let's say we are all wrong though. Who do you think is the NK?

Jesus christ who do I think is the NK I wonder :confused:

here if no one is going to read anything I've written all game I'm out I was going to try come back on this madness but **** it

Your whole reveal of bran stinks...

Everyone agrees.

You dont think Bran would be in the game no?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

here if no one is going to read anything I've written all game I'm out I was going to try come back on this madness but **** it

So skeith is the NK yeah?

Sell me on it

beakerjoe wrote: »
    So skeith is the NK yeah?

Sell me on it

Why do I need to sell you, go back and look yourselfs instead of following Necro around like lost puppies

There are no assigned roles in this game.
    Therefore, no hidden roles.
    I didn't fob you off how many time this game have you told people to go back and reads or ask them did they read the thread. I've answered it already. I dont have many posts.

You are bringing me round in circles on something which you don't know about its more distraction then anything.

And again you have nothing else to say its infuriating

I don't usually tell people to go back and read, i usually go back myself, grab the relevant quote and re-quote the text and respond.

Are you mistaking me for someone else maybe?

Can you pull up a few examples of me telling other to go back and read.

Something a bit more than pointing and shouting it's him would be good. I trust no-one 100% and a convincing case would be especially interesting on the like 1% chance you are not a very naughty boy.

Your current story is that you had a once off peek on Day 0 which you used on Tritium but decided to keep to yourself for 2 days. You left no clues that you thought Trit was good as far as I can see. Also, you were given a peek power in a game which renders the power useless after a conversion.

Doesn't seem to add up.

Why do I need to sell you, go back and look yourselfs instead of following Necro around like lost puppies

Are you mistaking me for you, LOL

• Advertisement

From early on I was talking about how strange it was for a player to have a "lock" on the NK on Day 1, and then you weren't budging from that a day later. I thought your reasoning for it was hollow, and some of it outright false. (That was not a strange conversation between sKeith and Guffy IMO)

I'm not following Necro here, I've been mentioning you since possibly earlier than Necro in the game, and I was either the first or second to vote for you in the lynch last night.

Then you claim Bran last night, and a power from the start of the game which according to OP, just couldn't be possible.

From reading today's thread, it seems to me that you know that you are got and are having a bit of craic with it in the meantime :pac:

Advertisement