Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

LadySkunk wrote: »
    I’m surprised I’m not dead, I had to work today then had to work through my lunch and break today so never got on and just realised I never got a vote in. Assumed I’d be modkilled.

Apology mods, no disrespect just very busy day!

First post I saw when I came back was Ecto asking me was my comment about being alive if mick flipped a hint that the converts wouldn’t die and I laughed because I thought that’s silly. Saw Mick was in fact the NK and that the converts are still alive and I’m one of the main suspects.. Sigh

I still want to die, I’m not committed mentally or physically and can’t be. So can you just kill me tomorrow and get it over with. I’m not arguing about my alliance anymore.

I am Beric, I’m a **** villager who has done f**k all to help the village. I know everyone’s going to be pissed with me when I die for being a **** villager, let’s just be done with it.

All I’ll say is yes you can kill me, love that but you’re being naive thinking you’ve solved the puzzle with me. When I flip green you’re going to have to look elsewhere so i think you should all start doing that now.. Still kill me but you have to find the actual converts

if it's that bad skunk just get them to sub you...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,081 ✭✭✭Guffy

Necro wrote: »
    Lol yeah I bus the Night King since day 1.

You're converted, I have to figure out the second one tonight before ye kill me in the morning

So your saying to change tack would have been suspicious?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

I can't process all this right now. Heading off for real. Catch you all tomorrow morn

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,477 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Anyways, the converts are on the GnR wagon from day 2.

Lynch into that, profit.

My money is on LadySkunk (I could care less about the emotional appeals, they're getting tiresome at this stage) and Guffy at the moment

3/4 people that voted to lynch me are outtaaaaaa heeeeeeere.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

My head can't get around you at all, tbh.

Guffy wrote: »
    So your saying to change tack would have been suspicious?

What you are saying makes absolutely no sense. Why would I bus the Night King from day 1.

If you're a villager you've been stupidly tunnelling on me since early on about the prize while I've been... oh, you know - CATCHING THE FOOKING NIGHT KING.

Deserves another smug gif

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

1/2 people who voted me are sleeping with the fishes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

What you are saying makes absolutely no sense. Why would I bus the Night King from day 1.

If you're a villager you've been stupidly tunnelling on me since early on about the prize while I've been... oh, you know - CATCHING THE FOOKING NIGHT KING.

giphy.gif

Eh Necro...Day 1 you vote Mick. Day 2 you get converted...

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Eh Necro...Day 1 you vote Mick. Day 2 you get converted...

Eh, Ecto - I'm Bronn and I caught the fooking Night King.

I'm gonna be super smug about this.

Once more with feeling

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Anyone that knows me as a player knows that I have one hard and fast rule as a wolf

I. DON'T. BUS.

And I didn't even vote Mick day 1

ecto was voting beaker , day 1
    n1 beaker recruits her so he stops getting heat.
    possible...

something to look for iso ecto for bj ref, before and after day1 conversion.

I'll be honest. I don't think you are evil but I am a) terrible at this, b) paranoid and c) totally wrecked.

Plan to have a good look at everything tomorrow.

sKeith wrote: »
    possible...

I wish. I just don't trust my own reads. I'm not converted but if you want to kill me I'm ok with that as I've been even more crap than usual this game.

something to look for iso ecto for bj ref, before and after day1 conversion.

Also technically it would be day 2 conversion as I voted for him on Day 1.

possible...

We lynch one of the GnR voters tomorrow. Just gotta figure out which one

I wish. I just don't trust my own reads. I'm not converted but if you want to kill me I'm ok with that as I've been even more crap than usual this game.

its 8 v 2 and we have loads of data on people. this should be pretty easy.
    no need for this self sacrifice.

people will evaluate your iso, and see if you attitude to bj change dramitacally.

if it didnt, all good.

Mick wagon is pure I'd imagine.

Caveat is how did they know about trit being Jaime.

Stu possibly a convert? Or just lucked out with a wild claim

Discuss

Am assuming the morning will be a straightforward munch?

• Advertisement

I'm gonna ISO beaker during the night if I can

Mick wagon is pure I'd imagine.

Caveat is how did they know about trit being Jaime.

Stu possibly a convert? Or just lucked out with a wild claim

Discuss

I thought that earlier...that if evils had managed to convert 2 named in OP they would know for sure Trit was Jaime.

giphy.gif

Sound kill me tomorrow, lynch me.

Every villager i am the convert... lynch me. Shoot me, burn me do not revive me.

Necro you identified mick as nk on day 1, day 0 well done.

You won a prize on day 1 made a silly decision not to use it AND announced it on thread nice and early.

You got converted on day 2 and andy was killed. (Convert the useful prize, kill the dangerous).

You couldn't then turn around and say that mick is a swell guy. So kept going, knowing that you would get brownie village points and wouldn't be left in a corner.

You knew that the converted would survive and that you would have the bonafides. I mean you were the most vociferous on Mick (you had to be you were at him from the start).

I am the converted kill me. Bandwagon it. If by a miracle I turn good. I mean it wont happen but if by some small chance i do... please kill necro before skunk. Don't let him try to say look i said skunk too.

Am assuming the morning will be a straightforward munch?
    they have to win prizes to have a munch,

id say after that lynch, they are all prized out.

Every villager i am the convert... lynch me. Shoot me, burn me do not revive me.

You won a prize on day 1 made a silly decision not to use it AND announced it on thread nice and early.

You got converted on day 2 and andy was killed. (Convert the useful prize, kill the dangerous).

You couldn't then turn around and say that mick is a swell guy. So kept going, knowing that you would get brownie village points and wouldn't be left in a corner.

You knew that the converted would survive and that you would have the bonafides. I mean you were the most vociferous on Mick (you had to be you were at him from the start).

I am the converted kill me. Bandwagon it. If by a miracle I turn good. I mean it wont happen but if by some small chance i do... please kill necro before skunk. Don't let him try to say look i said skunk too.

Nonsense.

Beaker also spews me as not converted day 2. Go on, read back I'm waiting.

Beaker coming out and trying to clear me as Gendry makes no sense.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I thought that earlier...that if evils had managed to convert 2 named in OP they would know for sure Trit was Jaime.

At the time, wasn't it a case of Trit and Stu being the only non-outted people, and Jamie and Jon being the only two unclaimed rolls?

I genuinely don't get what Mick's plan was, claiming the peek power without claiming to have earned it. Could have hidden it as a prize he'd won, but deliberately said it was a starting power. Was it a plan, or was Mick just genuinely that disengaged?

In which case, would the wolves have had any real fears busing him, and trying to use him for credibility?

they have to win prizes to have a munch,

id say after that lynch, they are all prized out.

So fighting it out for prizes? Be interesting anyway.

I'm off to bed. Will look back at Trits posts to see if there was any hints they were Jaime anywhere. Otherwise I think that may be clue to converted. Or actually Mick & co could have won a peek?

How did micks know who trit was?

How did micks know who trit was?
    Thats addressed to you gufffy, if you want me to believe your claim.

• Advertisement

Nonsense.

Beaker also spews me as not converted day 2. Go on, read back I'm waiting.

Beaker coming out and trying to clear me as Gendry makes no sense.

I pointed that out last night, made no sense. Thought he tried to pocket you but its very convenient post for you to fall back on now isn't it? The badie lied about his role and said i was good.

Advertisement