Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Gendry was clearly a fake identity given to the OG wolves as Beaker immediately claims it in a post.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,081 ✭✭✭Guffy

sKeith wrote: »
    Do you, or do you not have access to the room that mick and bj were in?

You said you were the convert.

If you have access to that, you'd know what mick and bj new, therefore you know how mick new trit was jamie.

now, that you can't answer this simple thing, makes me wonder if that will flip green. and if it were to flip green, why the heck would i that the word of villager guufy over my own investigations..

I WOULD NOT.

Lol.

I do not have access to any backroom.

I already said that.

Never even hinted at a backroom mick or bj were in.

Never even hinted at any backroom.

Even if i WAS in a backroom with them, I still COULDN'T say that trit was jamie because i had NO WAY OF KNOWING!!

Necro wrote: »
    Anyways, smugness aside I'm going back to work.

I think fake-Gendry here is trying to push doubt onto sKeith here.

Given there's been no conversions since this, AND Mick was pushing hard on sKeith since day 0 then I'm gonna say sKeith is pretty much spewed clear
    Gendry was clearly a fake identity given to the OG wolves as Beaker immediately claims it in a post.

Yep, I posted last night that's what had me suspicious about Beaker along with his early Day 1 vote.

He was immediately shooting down sKeith's claim of Qyburn for reasons that he wasn't a popular enough character to include in the game. But...Gendry???

Didn't BJ end up voting to lynch me?
    you did the whole 3/4 thing, you can't recall?

The North Recalls.

Guffy wrote: »
    Lol.

I already said that.

Even if i WAS in a backroom with them, I still COULDN'T say that trit was jamie because i had NO WAY OF KNOWING!!

Ah no ur right i did say i was the convert so obvs that implies backroom.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Lol.

I already said that.

so, you were converted, but wernt given access to a backroom?

Ah no ur right i did say i was the convert so obvs that implies backroom.

Are yis messing or what's going on here? I'm clearly missing something.

Stop playing stupid keith and read the conversation at the time.

Necro was accusing me.

I said grand im the convert everyone kill me. Pointed out why necro was the convert and came back again with when i turn good kill necro.

Sound kill me tomorrow, lynch me.

Every villager i am the convert... lynch me. Shoot me, burn me do not revive me.

Necro you identified mick as nk on day 1, day 0 well done.

You won a prize on day 1 made a silly decision not to use it AND announced it on thread nice and early.

You got converted on day 2 and andy was killed. (Convert the useful prize, kill the dangerous).

You couldn't then turn around and say that mick is a swell guy. So kept going, knowing that you would get brownie village points and wouldn't be left in a corner.

You knew that the converted would survive and that you would have the bonafides. I mean you were the most vociferous on Mick (you had to be you were at him from the start).

I am the converted kill me. Bandwagon it. If by a miracle I turn good. I mean it wont happen but if by some small chance i do... please kill necro before skunk. Don't let him try to say look i said skunk too.

this post stu..

I honestly dont know where keiths trying to lead me or us he just doing as a wolf what i would to a player tunnelling a goodie and fuel them :D

• Advertisement

this post stu..

Sarcasm really doesn't translate to text well does it :D

I honestly dont know where keiths trying to lead me or us he just doing as a wolf what i would to a player tunnelling a goodie and fuel them :D
    I was backing you up UNTIL you posted that post.

I said why would mj and beaker convert you after your ignore NK comment on n0.
    only possible time you could have been converted was n0/d1 munch time.

you were protected after that.

this post stu..

Wow, I missed that. So according to this both Guffy and Necro are converts. Necro bussed MJ for village points and some kind of greater wolf good, Guffy just wants to be done with it.

What you are saying makes absolutely no sense. Why would I bus the Night King from day 1.

If you're a villager you've been stupidly tunnelling on me since early on about the prize while I've been... oh, you know - CATCHING THE FOOKING NIGHT KING.

Deserves another smug gif

giphy.gif

I got twigged by this (figured i was píssing against the wind) and said fúck it kill me, ill make it easy and tell ye im converted...... this is why i think necro is converted. So when i turn good please kill necro.

Wow, I missed that. So according to this both Guffy and Necro are converts. Necro bussed MJ for village points and some kind of greater wolf good, Guffy just wants to be done with it.
    but guffy can't tell us how micks knew trit was jamie and is being al thick, so i think its a stupid villager with stupid baseless vendetta.

as i said, if guffy flips green, i would not be following his kill necro crap.

:D

Don't make me post the smug gif again, I'll try and rationalise this with you.

What possible benefit do I gain from bussing Mick since day 1

You were converted on day 2

Sarcasm really doesn't translate to text well does it :D

No, it doesn't, especially when it goes into such detail!

I've tried to read that several times now with sarcasm in mind, but it's going to take a few more reads.

You were converted on day 2

Nope. As much as you want to make this stick it ain't gonna happen.

I voted Mick before it was a cool thing to do :D

Nope. As much as you want to make this stick it ain't gonna happen.

I voted Mick before it was a cool thing to do :D

Ya you did. When you were a villager. You also said he was the nk when you were a villager. You couldn't turn around and say he was a villager in the very obvious spot where you were converted could you?

• Advertisement

easiest bus every beaker on h2d, and h2d brings it up, giving any1 else hesitation?
    the day of mick v gnr

Because for whatever reason IRL he just couldn't devote to WW this week, and the decision was made in the BR that the best possible course of action for a wolf victory was to bus the NK and therefore get a wolf in very deep with the village.

Hey...not saying that I'm even close to believing that, but Guffy's post demanded attention once I saw it.

Guffy...if you are village and just trying to exercise a vendetta against Necro, could we not do that and try to band together to snuff out the remaining converts and NK threat?

I really want to politik and get my BR :(

No, it doesn't, especially when it goes into such detail!

I've tried to read that several times now with sarcasm in mind, but it's going to take a few more reads.

Ok ignore the first bit and the last bit. They were my sarcastic remarks.

If what i posted on necro is byll**** say it and im done for the night and tomorrow. Will not post on it again.

Ya you did. When you were a villager. You also said he was the nk when you were a villager. You couldn't turn around and say he was a villager in the very obvious spot where you were converted could you?

But according to you I was converted day 2 (last conversion then too) so I voted Mick as a convert?

Ok then.

My votes:

Ted_YNWA - Day 1

MicksJaguar - Day 2

MicksJaguar - Day 3

Plus by Guffy's account, you were converted on Day 2. If you were on Mick from Day 1, a sudden roll-back would have looked suspicious in a game with conversions.

I'm just talking it out here Necro.

Because for whatever reason IRL he just couldn't devote to WW this week, and the decision was made in the BR that the best possible course of action for a wolf victory was to bus the NK and therefore get a wolf in very deep with the village.

Hey...not saying that I'm even close to believing that, but Guffy's post demanded attention once I saw it.

Guffy...if you are village and just trying to exercise a vendetta against Necro, could we not do that and try to band together to snuff out the remaining converts and NK threat?

I really want to politik and get my BR :(

I dont have a vendetta, i believe he is a converted for the reasons outlined in that post. Read the conversation as a whole, the couple of paragraphs i added were cause i got pissed off.

Ok ignore the first bit and the last bit. They were my sarcastic remarks.

If what i posted on necro is byll**** say it and im done for the night and tomorrow. Will not post on it again.

Ok, but just to be clear - You are saying that you are not converted, but you suspect all of the rest about Necro?

Ok, but just to be clear - You are saying that you are not converted, but you suspect all of the rest about Necro?

Yip, that's my case. Again if it doesnt make sense just say it.

easiest bus every beaker on h2d, and h2d brings it up, giving any1 else hesitation?
    the day of mick v gnr

What's a bus? (I was given a link to useful terms and lingo but I keep getting an error when I click into it)

• Advertisement

What's a bus? (I was given a link to useful terms and lingo but I keep getting an error when I click into it)

Bus is where 1 wolf points at another person being a wolf to get villager points and say look i caught a wolf.

Advertisement