Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

nice...

if riona can peek ecto, i think the results will be enough to solve this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Maybe we need to try to get some FFAs in?

Not sure if Ecto is gonna shoot until she hears more opinions instead of just Lord & Necro going back and forth on Bronn's powers not matching

I have until 9pm to submit. I'd really like people to discuss the scenarios I laid out previously.

Necro wrote: »
    I honestly could care less about these powers not matching. It's a stupid pointless argument.

I have told the truth on thread every step of the way so far.

I said I won a prize that could reverse any kill - I reversed Choccy's brainless decision to off me.

I went after Mick since day 1 and oh my, he flipped as the Night King.

I don't care tbh, I found the Night King, I did my job as a villager this game.

Time for the rest of you to step up

*Smug activated*

giphy.gif

Stop making me want to hit the face of the pretty man.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    I've listened. Try being objective for a minute. I can see why loads wanted to lynch me even if it's based on drawing false conclusions. Can you not see the issue others might have about your situation?

Nope, I'm done being objective.

I'm lock villager, if you can't see that then read the thread again.

I've my peek in on Lord, if I get it before 9pm I'll reveal the results. If not, then hopefully I'll be here post lynch to reveal it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Riona WW wrote: »
    So, the Lord of Light has been generous today!

I also have an alignment peek. I’m stoking a fire to peek into at the moment, please give me your thoughts on who to look at.

tempted to say Necro as it could clear the person that posts way more than others and put to bed the whole Bronn's powers thing.

Ecto kills a 3rd person (other than Necro & Lord), ideally not me, her loyal subject who def has not been getting more suspicious of her potentially having been converted :pac: and we lynch the person who tops FFAs.

Anywhoo gonna grab a shower back soon

• Advertisement

Stop making me want to hit the face of the pretty man.

Yeah but everything I said there is 100% fact of how this game has gone down

Riona WW wrote: »
    So, the Lord of Light has been generous today!

I also have an alignment peek. I’m stoking a fire to peek into at the moment, please give me your thoughts on who to look at.

tusk or Ecto imo.

Or if you wanna go sKeith and put my mind at ease about him that would be beneficial

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

no prize here

fell asleep :/

Need some tunes to think.

• Advertisement

is there anything i can help with here quick before i go back to sleep?

tusk wrote: »
    is there anything i can help with here quick before i go back to sleep?
    who you voting for?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oh, two peeks? The Lord of Light is feeling generous indeed.

Now, beric dondarrion with his eye patch, I can see having a peek. Just make sure you peek someone who will actually be alive in the morning, yeah?

sKeith wrote: »
    Need some tunes to think.

no help in terms of finding the converts but I love that song. Is terrible for this purpose (especially when I do it) but ive belted that out a Karaoke a fair few times.

Trying to work out best case scenarios here. This is entirely self centred based on what I know.

Riona peeks me, declares good. Lynch someone else and I take a shot. Both wrong, 2 village dead tonight and one dead in morning. Takes it from 7 v 2 to 4 v 2 I think.

Riona peeks me, declares me evil. Lynch me and I take shot. My shot will be Riona as she is lying. 1 dead good 1 dead evil + 1 dead good in am. Takes it from 7 v 2 to 5 v 1 in morning. Better scenario for village.

Definite benefit to peeking me.

sKeith wrote: »
    who you voting for?

lord, unless theres something more believable

Trying to work out best case scenarios here. This is entirely self centred based on what I know.

Riona peeks me, declares good. Lynch someone else and I take a shot. Both wrong, 2 village dead tonight and one dead in morning. Takes it from 7 v 2 to 4 v 2 I think.

Riona peeks me, declares me evil. Lynch me and I take shot. My shot will be Riona as she is lying. 1 dead good 1 dead evil + 1 dead good in am. Takes it from 7 v 2 to 5 v 1 in morning. Better scenario for village.

or you're bad and riona is bad and you both have us screwed either way?

Definite benefit only applies if Riona is evil and says I am evil. If Riona is good/evil and says Im good, it doesn't confirm her AND means I'm likely dead in am. Which I'm ok with.

or you're bad and riona is bad and you both have us screwed either way?

As I said it's based on what I KNOW

bit suspect that you've now one three prizes...

• Advertisement

Ok.

So Scenario 1 check comes back and says Lord = evil. Do we:

A) Lynch Lord and have me also target him
    B) Lynch Lord and have me target someone else
    C) Lynch someone else and have me target Lord

Pros & cons of each?

Scenario 2 check comes back and says Lord = good

Do we

A) Decide on a lynch target and have me go for them too? If so how? FFA?
    B) Decide on 2 separate targets? Again how?
    C) Decide on 1 target for Dragon and go for free voting in lynch?

Not sure of other scenarios. Be interested to see other people's take on this.

Anyone want to comment on this? Or add in scenarios with Riona's peek now included?

How is it suspect? The first was thanks based. The 2nd two were numbers based. I've no clue how I won, I just picked some numbers.

Anyone want to comment on this? Or add in scenarios with Riona's peek now included?

A) race lord v ecto for lynch.
    B) peek lord & ecto
    c) whichever loses race will be peeked.
    d) auto-priest will reveal the other.

We cant trust a peek though? a baddie could have won a prize and pretend it's a peek?

Well we did see her Targaryen Dragon each time so far.

Are you going to vote Lord even though Necro is peeking him? I might but that's partially cos I'm not sold on Necro having a peek. Doesn't mean I think it's a lie and I don't think he is bad atm but I do think he is a good bluffer and the powers for others lined up. Hell I could even work out how his first power made sense for Bronn but this one im not so sure.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

For obvious reasons, I favor one scenario over the other.

How is it suspect? The first was thanks based. The 2nd two were numbers based. I've no clue how I won, I just picked some numbers.

Because the odds say it's increddibly unlikely. And that makes me weary.

Well we did see her Targaryen Dragon each time so far.

Are you going to vote Lord even though Necro is peeking him? I might but that's partially cos I'm not sold on Necro having a peek. Doesn't mean I think it's a lie and I don't think he is bad atm but I do think he is a good bluffer and the powers for others lined up. Hell I could even work out how his first power made sense for Bronn but this one im not so sure.

I haven't read back. Didn't realise he had a peek.

Like i say. I can't trust peeks right now, unless we use a peek and then lynch the peekee to verify a villager.

Gotta I'm not liking this extra kill on the blind :/

Numbers say we have two mislynches but if we lynch wrong and Ecto kills a villager we're at LYLO tomorrow.

I think that's right?

• Advertisement

I'm going to vote lord unless any blatant info comes out that points to someone else being absolutely bad.

This doesn't include peeks for the reason I outlined above.

Also the idea above i said that we could verify a villager by lynching their peek doesn't make sense unless it's an unclaimed character. We already know who most of us are

Advertisement