Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Anyone want to comment on this? Or add in scenarios with Riona's peek now included?

3 prizes have been claimed. Unless a baddie is lying about their prize and got a protect that should mean we don't need to double kill anyone as nobody has a protect. So im not inclined to double kill someone and waste a shot. I can understand if people are worried about something going sideways though.

unfortunately Necro did not wait to peek so Lord is pencilled in for a peek already if Necro is on the level. Therefore I would aim elsewhere if I was you. Similarily I would aim elsewhere with the 2nd peek of course as again assuming nobody is lying why double peek someone especially if they may also get lynched.

Lynching then is another question but right now I'd tend to go via FFAs as if all these things only come back at 9pm it's hard to factor the possibilities in and at least that way we will get the person the village suspects the most.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Necro wrote: »
    Gotta I'm not liking this extra kill on the blind :/

Numbers say we have two mislynches but if we lynch wrong and Ecto kills a villager we're at LYLO tomorrow.

I think that's right?

Ecto, any chance you don't use your kill?

3 prizes have been claimed. Unless a baddie is lying about their prize and got a protect that should mean we don't need to double kill anyone as nobody has a protect. So im not inclined to double kill someone and waste a shot. I can understand if people are worried about something going sideways though.

we can't assume people aren't lying. That's the whole point of the game. Pretty much the only useful prize for a baddie rn is a protect, so we can't really afford to expect they don't have protects at any stage can we?

has anyone come back with their full reads list yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Gotta I'm not liking this extra kill on the blind :/

Numbers say we have two mislynches but if we lynch wrong and Ecto kills a villager we're at LYLO tomorrow.

I think that's right?

I think if we lynch wrong, I hit village and they take another out in the am we are at 4 v 2. I'll get to stay alive as most likely mislynch and then die at lynch so it's 3 v 2. Then munch. 2 v 2

• Advertisement

tusk wrote: »
    Ecto, any chance you don't use your kill?

No. It gets randed if I don't submit a name.

we can't assume people aren't lying. That's the whole point of the game. Pretty much the only useful prize for a baddie rn is a protect, so we can't really afford to expect they don't have protects at any stage can we?

Yeah thats true. Guess that is why I was still saying lynch via FFAs. No matter what we kill the most suspicious that way even if they have not really been peeked.

It's mad how everything each day seems to happen at the same time though so we won't know peek results etc before kills have to happen.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I think if we lynch wrong, I hit village and they take another out in the am we are at 4 v 2. I'll get to stay alive as most likely mislynch and then die at lynch so it's 3 v 2. Then munch. 2 v 2

I'm all for you taking a shot if we have a clear target.

These peeks can clear up a lot.

If they don't come back before 9pm then I'd not use it.

At least then we have another lynch to try and sort out the peeks.

If they come back before 9 though, this changes.

No. It gets randed if I don't submit a name.

Ah Fcuk it anyways. :mad:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Because the odds say it's increddibly unlikely. And that makes me weary.

Right now I’m torn between a peek on you or on ecto.

• Advertisement

has anyone come back with their full reads list yet?

I did, few pages back now, right before the comp started I think. iirc you were somewhere in the middle.

Not sure if people want to do it while people have say a fire breathing dragon at the ready though, reads lists suddenly become everyone loves Danny :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Well we did see her Targaryen Dragon each time so far.

Are you going to vote Lord even though Necro is peeking him? I might but that's partially cos I'm not sold on Necro having a peek. Doesn't mean I think it's a lie and I don't think he is bad atm but I do think he is a good bluffer and the powers for others lined up. Hell I could even work out how his first power made sense for Bronn but this one im not so sure.

We only seen her taygaryen dragon the first time, every time afterwards was the blue eyed dead dragon.

Baggly wrote: »
    000c738e-572.jpg

CLARABEL was killed by dragon fire. Valar Morghulis.

She was...... Thoros of Myr, of The Brotherhood without banners

this was the only character driven dragon one.

NimbleWelllitEel-size_restricted.gif
    see, this one was chocy ecto & h2d.
    you have confirmation bias, sanp out of it.
    choc cips character had access to dragons?
    the stonelady had access to dragons?

quickbeam wrote: »
    Green&Red - lynched
    Necro - killed by Choccy via prize
    Choc Chip - killed by Ecto or H2D via prize
    Drumpot - killed by Ecto or H2D via prize

see, ecto isn't even involved here and look same blue eyed dragon.

MicksJaguar was killed by lynch he was the Night King
    BJ was killed by Arya Stark, he was Craster
    Tritium was Killed by Arya Stark he was Jaime Lannister
    QB died by Dragon attack while protecting Arya Stark she was Brienne of Tarth
    Fixxxer died by Dragon Attack he was Arya Stark

#poeticlicense

So, only pic of tagaryian character dragon was First one, when ecto was 100% unconverted.

Nothing after that does.

lads i feel like i'm not really any use today. Gonna head off again. I'll check back in later, but doubtful i'll be able to catch up or be of any help.

This list is pure garbage and I don't trust any of you to be honest. If necro and/or SK are baddies we lost the game years ago. Everyone else has up and down dodgy levels for me. I believed ecto was villagery until necro and SK started pointing at her.

Sorry I've had a crap game :(

If you decide to lynch / peek me, no worries. I'm sansa and I'M unconverted

Villageriest
    Tusk
    Necro
    SKeith
    Riona
    Ecto
    Bounty Hunter
    H2D
    Guffy
    Lord
    Wolfiest

Riona WW wrote: »
    Right now I’m torn between a peek on you or on ecto.

Cool, like i said, i can't trust peeks, so even if you say you peek me and you say i come back good, i wouldn't expect anyone to beleive it, and i wouldn't believe you peeked me anyway :P

Ok. I asked mods if my Dragon would still attack if I get lynched and got the expected response...

So, I have a fairly crappy plan so please poke holes in it...

If Necro's peek does not come back by 9pm you should lynch me. Riona should hold off on submitting a name until it is clear whether name is coming back or not and should pick anyone likely to be left alive. Dragon may still get randed BUT it might not? I'd be dead village but might be the only one?

I did, few pages back now, right before the comp started I think. iirc you were somewhere in the middle.

Not sure if people want to do it while people have say a fire breathing dragon at the ready though, reads lists suddenly become everyone loves Danny :pac:

nah look somebody has to die, so coming up with pretend reads lists isn't gonna help anyone. so people doing that should be looked at.

If we didn't see the Good Dragon (I will call it Drogon) could that suggest that the second time Ecto had been converted or is that again too much focus on flavor.

But QB's summary above is wrong because G&R was lynched AND killed by me.

If we didn't see the Good Dragon (I will call it Drogon) could that suggest that the second time Ecto had been converted or is that again too much focus on flavor.

i can't trust any of the flavor after poetlisence came into play

But QB's summary above is wrong because G&R was lynched AND killed by me.

Can you quote what you're talking about? I've no clue

• Advertisement

000c738e-572.jpg

Drumpot was killed in a Dragon Attack

They were Melissandre, The Red Woman

@sKeith

that's not true, the Dragon appeared the second time for Ecto's kill on Drummer too

Ok. I asked mods if my Dragon would still attack if I get lynched and got the expected response...

So, I have a fairly crappy plan so please poke holes in it...

If Necro's peek does not come back by 9pm you should lynch me. Riona should hold off on submitting a name until it is clear whether name is coming back or not and should pick anyone likely to be left alive. Dragon may still get randed BUT it might not? I'd be dead village but might be the only one?

This would also work If I submit a name. Either Dragon will fire or it won't if I'm dead.

latest?cb=20131003205803

Green & Red heard the mob before he saw them, he knew they were coming for her/him. For a split second he wondered if he should try to make a run for it, but they were close now, and was it worth the risk of coming up against the beasts that came from the darkness. Since he was a child he'd heard the stories for the long night tales of White Walkers, frozen giants and ice spiders as big as hounds was that really a better option than the baying mob that would soon arrive at the door?

In the end he didn't have time to contemplate further, from the time he heard them breach the door to the time he was marched out it, bound as all the others had been, was he barely had time to catch her/his breath. As they marched her/him through the streets, he thought of all the times he had been part of this mob, had they all been guilty? surely some were innocent too, he wondered what the fire would feel like, would he feel the pain and die screaming, or would she be overwhelmed by the pain and lose consciousness before that happened. He didn't have to wait long to find out, the pit was in sight. How long would it be from the time s/he was thrown in until they set it alight? he'd seen the others soil themselves he didn't want that. They picked her up and tossed her in, as he fell he braced herself to hit the ground, instead he felt a stabbing pain first in her shoulder then in her hip, then a third time and then he felt nothing, where are the flames he wondered before she lost consciousness.

Green & Red was impaled in a pit of dragon-glass spikes, having been pushed in by the mob. Amazingly, he survived.
    Green&Red was viciously attacked, his throat slit. Having survived the lynch, his injuries from this attack were too much to bear, and he died (like dead dead). He was....

Ser Gregor Clegane, The Mountain

latest?cb=20190513100430
    Necro was attacked as he strolled down the street. He nimbly sidestepped a sweep of a broadsword before throwing himself over a nearby wall to safety, thereby saving himself.

Necro survived the attack.
    000c738e-572.jpg

Drumpot was killed in a Dragon Attack

They were Melissandre, The Red Woman
    tumblr_ovdribdWMS1uxyidco3_250.gif

Choc Chip was killed in an Ice Dragon Attack

They were Sandor Clegane, The Hound

I think the flavour clears Ecto

*Shrugs*

sKeith wrote: »
    Well we did see her Targaryen Dragon each time so far.

Are you going to vote Lord even though Necro is peeking him? I might but that's partially cos I'm not sold on Necro having a peek. Doesn't mean I think it's a lie and I don't think he is bad atm but I do think he is a good bluffer and the powers for others lined up. Hell I could even work out how his first power made sense for Bronn but this one im not so sure.

We only seen her taygaryen dragon the first time, every time afterwards was the blue eyed dead dragon.

000c738e-572.jpg

CLARABEL was killed by dragon fire. Valar Morghulis.

She was...... Thoros of Myr, of The Brotherhood without banners

quickbeam wrote: »
    Green&Red - lynched
    Necro - killed by Choccy via prize
    Choc Chip - killed by Ecto or H2D via prize
    Drumpot - killed by Ecto or H2D via prize

MicksJaguar was killed by lynch he was the Night King
    BJ was killed by Arya Stark, he was Craster
    Tritium was Killed by Arya Stark he was Jaime Lannister
    QB died by Dragon attack while protecting Arya Stark she was Brienne of Tarth
    Fixxxer died by Dragon Attack he was Arya Stark

#poeticlicense

So, only pic of tagaryian character dragon was First one, when ecto was 100% unconverted.

Nothing after that does.

This, Tusk.

sKeith wrote: »

Nothing after that does.

I don't like this post, sKeith it's not like you to distort the facts..

First dodgy vibes I've gotten off you

*Shrugs*

If flavor clears people then sure she is back to being my queen! though I don't know if flavor can.

sK was saying I have confirmation bias when I thought we saw Drogon twice. What does he have for saying it only happened once ?

*Shrugs*

Fair enough. Clears her for upto those two kills yeah?

Were there any conversions after her second kill?

It seems to me that the evils had a kill on top of me, Ecto and Choc. So there was four prizes.

Fair enough. Clears her for upto those two kills yeah?

Were there any conversions after her second kill?

Nope.

The attempt on fixxxer was blocked

• Advertisement

This, Tusk.

that doesn't help? you're saying QBs summary is wrong because of GnR. I don't get it?

Advertisement