Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Necro wrote: »
    Nope.

The attempt on fixxxer was blocked

grand. i'm happy to clear ecto then

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Dudes flavour be flavour and can't clear or condemn anyone.

I feel like I'm shouting into the void here.

Anyone have anything to say on my amazing self sacrifice plan?

If flavor clears people then sure she is back to being my queen! though I don't know if flavor can.

sK was saying I have confirmation bias when I thought we saw Drogon twice. What does he have for saying it only happened once ?

I think it can. Based on necro's post there, they are all bang on. the poetic lcense bit just confused the heck out of us.

I agree. SK you're not one for missing stuff like that? What gives?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Dudes flavour be flavour and can't clear or condemn anyone.

I feel like I'm shouting into the void here.

Anyone have anything to say on my amazing self sacrifice plan?

I hate it.

Next?

C'mon, you're not even slightly wondering why sKeith, the master of the facts so far has missed that dragon post?

Although I do promise I'm good.

Do we want to kill me to attempt to avert a dragon attack? It's a 50/50 whether it will happen if I'm dead.

• Advertisement

Right lads I'm out for a while for real. Dying a death here.

Chat later

tusk wrote: »
    I think it can. Based on necro's post there, they are all bang on. the poetic lcense bit just confused the heck out of us.

Well this is what frustrated me about the poetic license last night, because before that the flavour was indicative of the kills :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Baggly wrote: »
    000c738e-572.jpg

CLARABEL was killed by dragon fire. Valar Morghulis.

She was...... Thoros of Myr, of The Brotherhood without banners

NimbleWelllitEel-size_restricted.gif
    quickbeam wrote: »
    Green&Red - lynched
    Necro - killed by Choccy via prize
    Choc Chip - killed by Ecto or H2D via prize
    Drumpot - killed by Ecto or H2D via prize
    NimbleWelllitEel-size_restricted.gif
    @sKeith

that's not true, the Dragon appeared the second time for Ecto's kill on Drummer too

Thanks for that.

So, the stonlady kills like
    Green&Red was viciously attacked, his throat slit. Having survived the lynch, his injuries from this attack were too much to bear, and he died (like dead dead). He was....

Ser Gregor Clegane, The Mountain

danni uses dragon again.

choc chip was killed by team NK.

i dislike basing stuff off flavor.

I hate it.

Next?

C'mon, you're not even slightly wondering why sKeith, the master of the facts so far has missed that dragon post?

I'm suspicious af about it but am sus about EVERYTHING now. Am in that panic place where I make crappy decisions.

sKeith wrote: »
    Thanks for that.

So, the stonlady kills like
    Green&Red was viciously attacked, his throat slit. Having survived the lynch, his injuries from this attack were too much to bear, and he died (like dead dead). He was....

Ser Gregor Clegane, The Mountain

danni uses dragon again.

choc chip was killed by team NK.

i dislike basing stuff off flavor.

This is why I got so pent up about the flavour not matching the kills last night because it has done so far!!!

• Advertisement

This, Tusk.

that doesn't help? you're saying QBs summary is wrong because of GnR. I don't get it?

I killed GnR
    Choc killed Necro
    Ecto killed Drump
    Who killed Choc?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Although I do promise I'm good.

Do we want to kill me to attempt to avert a dragon attack? It's a 50/50 whether it will happen if I'm dead.

If your good then we don't want to kill you. Only you know for sure if you are. If you know you are good then someone randomly dying or you picking a target (either way a chance of a bad death) is better than you being killed to avoid such a fate.

If you know you are good I don't know why you would want to die for this.

I killed GnR
    Choc killed Necro
    Ecto killed Drump
    Who killed Choc?

Nope, she swung and missed ;)

I killed GnR
    Choc killed Necro
    Ecto killed Drump
    Who killed Choc?

Night King's Ice Dragon ie the baddies

If your good then we don't want to kill you. Only you know for sure if you are. If you know you are good then someone randomly dying or you picking a target (either way a chance of a bad death) is better than you being killed to avoid such a fate.

If you know you are good I don't know why you would want to die for this.

I don't want to. I'm trying to work the numbers so they work best for village.

skipping pages in 10's zooming to 10am and 9pms.

I killed GnR
    Choc killed Necro
    Ecto killed Drump
    Who killed Choc?

The Ice Dragon so I don't think anyone is claiming it but let's say Mick

I don't want to. I'm trying to work the numbers so they work best for village.

if you know you are good the odds are in the villages favour if you don't die as the person you kill may at least have a chance of being bad.

Obviously that is only based off what you know as the rest of us can't be sure

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I don't like this post, sKeith it's not like you to distort the facts..

First dodgy vibes I've gotten off you
    I hate it.

Next?

Keith spent the morning trying this on me too. Honestly, he'd be my next choice to lynch after you.

He accussed Ecto of killing Eva.
    When I quoted the relevant flavour, he gives out that I edited the line or two about conversion out of the post (despite not being relevant).
    Tried to suggest there was an "extra day" I wasn't mentioning when I was listing off wolf actions (there wasn't)
    All caps asking why I was playing "thick".
    Questioned why I'd think Beaker and Mick would work on a plan together.
    Then implied I was suggesting Mick got Beaker killed; when I asked where I said that, he never answered.

Also asked why I was posting a gif of the faceless guy (which I did right after we had a change of player).

Keith's entire MO this morning was to ask weird questions of me, and then refuse to answer when I asked clarity, or if he did respond, move quickly on to the next. It felt like he was trying to create "slips" when there was none.

(This on the back of him repeatedly asking Guffy about a backroom and just plain ignoring very obvious sarcasm).

Usually I feel as if Keith deduces things out. This time, I feel as if he's made a decision (TSC = evil) and has tried working backwards.....

btw Necro, careful not to miss your 20k post. Probably going to happen during this game. Mine will probably happen shortly after it

• Advertisement

Yeah look Ecto I'm all down for the heroic sacrifices when it's needed (ie me as an oracle) but we need villagers more than ever to fight to live right now.

I killed GnR
    Choc killed Necro
    Ecto killed Drump
    Who killed Choc?

Night King's Ice Dragon ie the baddies

Exactly, so I don't know why the whole ice dragon thing was brought up by Keith, especially when it was used to back up QB's inaccurate conclusion.

Ok. So we need to work out who we lynch and who we target so and we are back to the scenarios I laid out earlier. Do we double kill? Lynch and Dragon same person? Is that best plan?

Ok. So we need to work out who we lynch and who we target so and we are back to the scenarios I laid out earlier. Do we double kill? Lynch and Dragon same person? Is that best plan?

I think that might be the best course UNLESS there are two wolf peeks prior to 9pm.

We've had our fun spamming kills on villagers, it's not worked out

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Keith spent the morning trying this on me too. Honestly, he'd be my next choice to lynch after you.

When I quoted the relevant flavour, he gives out that I edited the line or two about conversion out of the post (despite not being relevant).
    Tried to suggest there was an "extra day" I wasn't mentioning when I was listing off wolf actions (there wasn't)
    Then implied I was suggesting Mick got Beaker killed; when I asked where I said that, he never answered.

Also asked why I was posting a gif of the faceless guy (which I did right after we had a change of player).

Keith's entire MO this morning was to ask weird questions of me, and then refuse to answer when I asked clarity, or if he did respond, move quickly on to the next. It felt like he was trying to create "slips" when there was none.

(This on the back of him repeatedly asking Guffy about a backroom and just plain ignoring very obvious sarcasm).

Usually I feel as if Keith deduces things out. This time, I feel as if he's made a decision (TSC = evil) and has tried working backwards.....

Your reasoning to lynch me makes no sense.

Show me evidence, not just gut feels.

Why would you lynch me when I could potentially clear you?

That was you bud, not me.
    Ecto admitted to killing Eva, who was described as being killed as follows.....

Yeah look Ecto I'm all down for the heroic sacrifices when it's needed (ie me as an oracle) but we need villagers more than ever to fight to live right now.

I am fighting. Have been since I started to get heat on me. I work best when I talk through all scenarios. And as I've had an especially bad game I want input from others so as I said, move on now to who and how we target tonight's lynch and my baby's rampage.

I don't understand why Lord would want to lynch someone who could potentially clear him.

Explain to me how that's a village thought someone, please.

I'm in favor of double kill. Now i'm closing the bloody window. Laters

• Advertisement

Exactly, so I don't know why the whole ice dragon thing was brought up by Keith, especially when it was used to back up QB's inaccurate conclusion.
    I was just grabbing the names of those involved. and showing my source.
    I didn't say who done what, i just said these were the people involved and they all came under the blue eyed dragon picture. I missed the indivudual pictures that came at 9:30.

Advertisement