Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

quickbeam wrote: »
    But what happens when the real Cercei gets killed and Auto-Priest reveals it? It's a risky move to claim a character you're not with Auto-Priest in play. Not saying it's not possible though. Just risky.

Guffy? Has he made a claim? Or do you mean Beakerjoe (Gendry)? Or is it me that's confused?
    Guffy wrote: »
    Ok I've sped through the posts over the day to keep some sort of narrative and to avoid the daunting task of reading through all the posts after work. Im going to go back now and read through a bit more thoroughly, but do play on the phone so I will miss stuff.

Firstly who cares who the convert is? We don't have to find the convert, we have to find the nk imo.

Secondly, are ye seriously trying to pin an early post comment as me being... what exactly? It doesn't sit easily with ye? There is one bad guy in the game and ye think I was serious when I said lets ignore him and search for "insert random faction here" instead (also i wasnt a fan of the brotherhood in the show) in the first page or two of the game? Give over.

I generally don't care when people ffa me, never have a tit for tat in my ffa's but yas best believe anyone pushing that as a valid excuse for lynching me will be in my ffa tonight. Except qb, i don't think qb is the nk.

There's more, you'll find it if you ISO guffy.
    I can't find it on quick scour, but its a stronger impression than this post alone gives, but this is a start.

Choc Chip wrote: »

MJ's greatest hits
    Necro wrote: »

MJ's greatest hits.

It's way too under the radar with too much hollow shade. Wolves find it hard to build solid reasoning against other posters, I'm getting those vibes from MJ's posts now when I see them all.

I would suggest 'disinterested NRV', but it seems in this role-less game we are all NRVs in the village.

However, Necro you say he could be the NK. Would the NK lie so low? Taking Eva WW out who only just came into the game, MJ is the current lowest surviving poster. That would almost be too low, riskily so, if he was the NK.

I don't know - there's so little here to go on and he's not really throwing shade at anyone, or pushing anyone or voicing any suspicions. I think the NK might post a bit more and try and blend in, but there's so little here that I wonder is it a deliberate attempt to fly under the radar.

I'm no-one now :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Thanks sK. I'd forgotten that. But Beaker is also claiming a non-house alliance.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

It's way too under the radar with too much hollow shade. Wolves find it hard to build solid reasoning against other posters, I'm getting those vibes from MJ's posts now when I see them all.

I would suggest 'disinterested NRV', but it seems in this role-less game we are all NRVs in the village.

However, Necro you say he could be the NK. Would the NK lie so low? Taking Eva WW out who only just came into the game, MJ is the current lowest surviving poster. That would almost be too low, riskily so, if he was the NK.

This part I'm basing on it being so consistent since the beginning. The stuff about sKeith started day 0 before any conversions.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Right. Gone. Driving. I expect multiple posts of shade on me like yesterday again when I reach my destination :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

sKeith wrote: »
    I'm no-one now :(

Sorry SK. :pac:

In all seriousness, I don't think putting down a reason for voting for one person is really throwing shade. He's not poked or prodded anyone else, and gave that reason without really interacting with you about it.

I know Stu said it already, but what are people's opinions - is it too low-lying to actually be the NK trying lie low?

Necro wrote: »

Like.... there's nothing but pushing sKeith. He's doing enough to stay under the radar by just focusing on one person, but there's nothing else.

No wild theories like usual village Mick, it's a blank canvas.

And it's consistently blank since day 0 which makes me think Mick might be the Night King.

Suppose I'm a good target to push, as I don't do OMGUS, like lord and skunk do.

Eva WW slot has been here all game and was serious threat to NK.
    They could tell if people were converted.

Thanks sK. I'd forgotten that. But Beaker is also claiming a non-house alliance.

There is 8 of us.

• Advertisement

There is 8 of us.

7?

Varys wasn't in OP I don't think.

Correct if wrong:

Necro 392 Hard claimed Bronn, won prize Day 2
    quickbeam 163 Brienne
    sKeith 144 claimed no house alliegence
    tusk 123 possible Stark per Fixxxer
    beakerjoe 99 Hard claimed Gendry
    Choc Chip 95
    Lord TSC 79
    fixxxer 77 Hard claimed Arya Stark
    Bounty Hunter 74
    Ectoplasm 70
    Drumpot 65
    Green&Red 62
    Guffy 58 possible claimed no house alliegence
    tritium 49
    Ezra Vast Roundworm 32 Soft claimed Caitlyn
    Stu Redman 31
    LadySkunk 30
    MicksJaguar 17

Clarabel 18 Thoros of Myr - Dead, killed by House Targaryen?
    Ted_YNWA 40 Tyrion Lannister, won prize Day 1 - Dead, lynched
    Dublinandy2 / Eva WW 15 Varys, won prize Day 1 - Dead, killed by NK

Suppose I'm a good target to push, as I don't do OMGUS, like lord and skunk do.
    OMGUS!

;)

Yeah, 7?

12 from the houses (3 characters x 4 houses)
    NK & RH

Makes 14

Leaves 7 characters from 21 players?

Unless RH was picked after rand was done and could have been anyone not already the NK.

For context, that was in response to lord voting for me for FFAing him.

omgus means oh my god you suck.

it means that the only reason they have forvoting me is that i have doubts about them.

how does me having doubts about them make me evil?

So, in same way, mick choosing me to be the target of his solo run means he knows i don't suspect thiose who suspect me, just for suspecting me, so knows i won't cause him heartache by using me as his scapegoat.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Correct if wrong:

quickbeam 163 Brienne
    Choc Chip 95
    Lord TSC 79
    Bounty Hunter 74
    Ectoplasm 70
    Drumpot 65
    Green&Red 62
    tritium 49
    Stu Redman 31
    LadySkunk 30
    MicksJaguar 17

This is very helpful. thanks QB

For context, that was in response to lord voting for me for FFAing him.

omgus means oh my god you suck.

it means that the only reason they have forvoting me is that i have doubts about them.

how does me having doubts about them make me evil?

So, in same way, mick choosing me to be the target of his solo run means he knows i don't suspect thiose who suspect me, just for suspecting me, so knows i won't cause him heartache by using me as his scapegoat.

I was joking SK. The winky face was meant to give it away.

tusk wrote: »
    This is very helpful. thanks QB

Not bad for somebody with no access to original spreadsheet while at work :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Eva WW slot has been here all game and was serious threat to NK.
    They could tell if people were converted.

If it was to he believed. I believe it was a alamanic like ruse myself.

Clever play by Andy is my view

Correct if wrong:

quickbeam 163 Brienne
    Choc Chip 95
    Lord TSC 79
    Bounty Hunter 74
    Ectoplasm 70
    Drumpot 65
    Green&Red 62
    tritium 49
    Stu Redman 31
    LadySkunk 30
    MicksJaguar 17

BH possible no house alliagence too.

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Great, so its the living vs the nightking and his potential cronnies at the minute then its clanwarfare after they are dead. Exactly like the final season so. Nevertheless we are just waiting round for the baddies to first. usual Day zero stuff so. Right, we wait until the conversation takes place to begin
    i guess.

enjoy day zero fluff i guess. Yolo

My second post. All cap letters spell my role.

Yet i realise this doesnt clear me as a converted but Im not the NK

BH possible no house alliagence too.

Why do you say that? That would also make 8 then. You think there's 8? You think the RH was chosen after the rand?

I reckon those with no house allegiance will hold the power whrn NK is gone.

Pointless if hes not killed though

Correct if wrong:

quickbeam 163 Brienne
    Choc Chip 95
    Lord TSC 79
    Bounty Hunter 74
    Ectoplasm 70
    Drumpot 65
    Green&Red 62
    tritium 49
    Deleted User 32 Soft claimed Caitlyn
    Stu Redman 31
    LadySkunk 30
    MicksJaguar 17

So if i'm reading that right, too many people have claimed characters without allegiance (hopefully those colours work and don't wreck your table).

Sorry, I was counting Thoros as no house. 6 so far. BH (if sK is right) would make 7.

Balls, yeah, Caitlyn isn't House Stark either. So 8 claimed no-house.

Which is possible if NK got to pick RH after rand though.

Sorry, I was counting Thoros as no house. 6 so far. BH (if sK is right) would make 7.

Which one have I got wrong? I've coloured those that might have claimed no-house in red.

Which one have I got wrong? I've coloured those that might have claimed no-house in red.

No, you're right. I'm wrong.

We just don't know if the no-houses should be 7 or 8. It would depend on when the RH was chosen.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

But what happens when the real Cercei gets killed and Auto-Priest reveals it? It's a risky move to claim a character you're not with Auto-Priest in play. Not saying it's not possible though. Just risky.

True but the NK team has 4 people to use to deflect and defend each other as our poor of villagers is getting smaller. If the NK was being targeted (like Necro for example) they would have 3 other team mates to help deflect and confuse things or even cast shade on others.

At this stage the NK could be grooming their next convert but what is their strategy? To convert players who have not accused them or their minions (hence will not look as suspicious in terms of who they go after?

I have to be honest and say I’m not really sure what way to go or strategy to apply in finding the NK.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Welcome to today's duelling contest. Duelling will kick off immediately and end at 2pm. Winner(s) will be notified by Raven by 3pm (Ravens aren't as quick as you all seem to think)

In honour of it being duelling day in Westeros, we may have more prizes than usual to hand out.

https://forms.gle/jF4iYNJAJBdRgAoW8

Advertisement