Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Necro wrote: »
    Guffy and BH haven't claimed anything, it's based off sKeith's info from the thread.

sKeith is claiming he isn't in a house but has not revealed his character yet

So it’s a guesslist.... God, we really are struggling to put things together here.. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Drumpot wrote: »
    Why are Guffy and Skeith on the list? Have they claimed they are not in a house but not revealed their character?
    My charcter has a link to a character in the game who is in a house, but my character has no house affiliations.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I think to be safe I'd not include Guffy or BH until they verify. I see where you're coming from re: Guffy though sKeith, but I'm working.

Can you point to where BH did similar?

sKeith wrote: »
    I have no house alignment. Both guffy and BH have said, not outright, but in enough words for me to pick up, they see that qb's claim had merit and understood why i was backing it up.

to me, they also had similar character description. but we shall wait for them to confirm this, as i may be over reading something they said.

So do Guffy and BH want to confirm or deny this claim? Not sure how that helps to be honest but would be interesting to hear if your instincts on them was correct

I think to be safe I'd not include Guffy or BH until they verify. I see where you're coming from re: Guffy though sKeith, but I'm working.

Can you point to where BH did similar?
    Btw I agree we need to unite against the NK or die just like John Snow said in the show.

I don’t think QB was lying about being Brienne for the same reason sK believed her and for that reason I think sK has a similar character to QBs. Therefore atm I don’t think either are the NK or the NKs RHM but they could have been converted.

here

• Advertisement

Yep, fair enough. I see it there in same vein as Guffy's.

I'd agree with your conclusions but safer to hold off till one or both verify.

Means I dunno what though with only 8 characters not named in OP including NK's right hand

Has 2D Person verified they are Lady Stoneheart btw? I might have missed it

here

So BH hinted that he’s Jon snow? I’m not great at reading through the lines like you werewolf whisperers....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Could it just be that Bronn can save someone at the last minute? Not resurrect the dead. That fits his character but I’d have thought raising people from the dead would be character specific if others have any unusually there are characters in this show who do that.

Missed the prizes today but I’m catching up now And seeing all the reveals my allegiance is to a person but I’m not part of their house as far as I know, kind of like Brienne which is why that stood out to me and I guess sK at first. I am greyworm. Should be back at a computer soon.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Oh, and I won a character specific prize. Yesterday. None today.

• Advertisement

So BH hinted that he’s Jon snow? I’m not great at reading through the lines like you werewolf whisperers....

Which part came off as John Snow? :pac:

Could it just be that Bronn can save someone at the last minute? Not resurrect the dead. That fits his character but I’d have thought raising people from the dead would be character specific if others have any unusually there are characters in this show who do that.

Missed the prizes today but I’m catching up now And seeing all the reveals my allegiance is to a person but I’m not part of their house as far as I know, kind of like Brienne which is why that stood out to me and I guess sK at first. I am greyworm. Should be back at a computer soon.

That makes sense.

Ted was not lynched until 9:30pm yesterday.

Updated:

Necro Hard claimed Bronn, won prize Day 2 x
    quickbeam Brienne, won prize Day 2 x
    sKeith claimed no house alliegence x
    tusk possible Stark per Fixxxer
    beakerjoe Hard claimed Gendry x
    Choc Chip
    Lord TSC
    fixxxer Hard claimed Arya Stark
    Bounty Hunter greyworm x
    Ectoplasm Daenerys Targaryan, won prize Day 1
    Drumpot
    Green&Red
    Guffy possible claimed no house alliegence x
    tritium
    Ezra Vast Roundworm Soft claimed Caitlyn x
    Stu Redman
    LadySkunk
    MicksJaguar

Clarabel Thoros of Myr - Dead, killed by House Targaryen (Ecto)
    Ted_YNWA Tyrion Lannister, won prize Day 1 - Dead, lynched
    Dublinandy2 / Eva WW Varys, won prize Day 1 - Dead, killed by NK x

duffman13 wrote: »
    The village has decided to lynch Ted_YNWA

Votes to follow
    9pm

duffman13 wrote: »
    And thats just what they did.

Plagued by fear of the long night, and determined to root out the Night King and his converts, the people of Westeros gathered at the house of Ted_YNWA. He was dragged from the house, bound by the wrists and marched through the streets while onlookers hurled insults, rotten food, faeces and urine. The mob was relentless, angry and full of fear as they led Ted to a pit and unceremoniously shoved him in. There in this hole in the ground looking up at the rage filled faces staring down at him the realisation of what was happening dawned on Ted, an icy fear swept over him/her and then a sudden warmth at which point he realised he had soiled himself, he barely had time to register what had happened before the flames engulfed him.

Ted was elimnated.

Ted was Tyrion Lannister
    9:30pm

quickbeam wrote: »

do share.

what'd brienna do yesterday

Which part came off as John Snow? :pac:

That was in relation to Skeiths suggestion that you hinted at your character below:
    Btw I agree we need to unite against the NK or die just like John Snow said in the show.

I don’t think QB was lying about being Brienne for the same reason sK believed her and for that reason I think sK has a similar character to QBs. Therefore atm I don’t think either are the NK or the NKs RHM but they could have been converted.

I supppse Jon snow is in a house so I’m not sure what the hint was!!! :confused:

do share.

what'd brienna do yesterday

Jousting competition. I'm not saying what I won.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

quickbeam wrote: »

I saw that. Did you see me seeing it?

day1 comp: fully claimed.
    day 2. necro, qb. (dandy killer)
    day 3 . choc . ecto

That was in relation to Skeiths suggestion that you hinted at your character below:

I supppse Jon snow is in a house so I’m not sure what the hint was!!! :confused:

You are not seeing what i am seeing in that post. necro seen it. BH knows what he wrote.

Its nothing to do with jon snow.

• Advertisement

Anybody else wanna claim a non house role? Be interesting if there are more then 1 other who would Make a claim as that would Indicate somebody is lieing in the list.

tusk wrote: »
    I saw that. Did you see me seeing it?

I did! :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

You were backing up tusk saying the prizes were character specific.

Now ecto has added weight to that being the case.

before ecto, their was just 1 likely claim to prize association.

I wanted to know how you or tusk were seeing more than i was, and was deliberately antagonistic in my questioning, as you knowing would mean you are hiding prizes.

There will be competitions each day to determine if anyone should win prizes. Prizes mean powers. These powers may be character target specific, so please consider this before revealing your character. Please also consider the below if choosing to reveal your character....

It's in the OP. The dragon approaching post was very specific it was a Targaryian kill. Characters don't have powers so it must be a prize.

These are connections you are better able to make than me usually.

It feels like a stalling tactic at this stage.

Think it was more about knowing why sK picked up on something to link to Brienne in our own character that makes it believable, because maybe we were all in a similar situation to spot such things.

Not in a house but tied to someone in a house. Maybe we are expected to pledge to them in round two but we have to get there first and find the NK.

4147674320_9dcbdc191f_b.jpg

H2D got a prize too, I presume?

4147674320_9dcbdc191f_b.jpg

Did a raven bring you a prize? is this some sort of drumroll?

That makes sense.

Ted was not lynched until 9:30pm yesterday.

I have 30 mins to decide whether to save or not, I did say this yesterday

All i see is a blank post.

• Advertisement

I have 30 mins to decide whether to save or not, I did say this yesterday
    yeah, so is not a bring back from dead thing then.

Advertisement