Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

By the way getting people to declare who they are before they get offed isn't going to help. There's no auto priest straight away to give Necro time to Rez the fallen so we're taking their word for it. We could kill the night king and bring him back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Fixxxxxxxxxxxxxer
    fixxxer claimed arya stark.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Necro wrote: »
    Mick or Skunk for me.

To elaborate:

On Mick he's just been focused on sKeith with barely a mention of other players. Mainly mechanics talk.

With Skunk it's interesting. She's doing the same thing where she's promising replies later and later into the game. Wolfy wolfy vibes

Choc Chip wrote: »
    I do not like how similarly we are thinking today. It's unnatural.

Great minds think alike and all :D

(Let's not mention the second part of that saying)

tusk wrote: »
    Choccy
    Lord
    Drumpot
    Gnr
    Guffy
    Trit
    Stu
    Skunk
    mick

any of these I'm happy to have killed

Hedging your bets there Tusk

Met Éireann did say it'd be more bluster-y this afternoon.

• Advertisement

fixxxer wrote: »
    By the way getting people to declare who they are before they get offed isn't going to help. There's no auto priest straight away to give Necro time to Rez the fallen so we're taking their word for it. We could kill the night king and bring him back.
    If there is a counter claim, then we let them die.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

tusk wrote: »
    all have not come out with a claim so I'm happy for them to be targeted to get them talking :)

Given the numbers, most of those people will be those mentioned in the OP, so just going by people who haven't declared isn't a great approach I don't think.

Plus since everyone has character names, the NK likely has an alias that won't be in the OP, so even those who have declared but that aren't in the OP, aren't necessarily clear as not being NK.

Hey 2D if you could make the kill between 5 and 5.20 that would be great as I'd be on my break and have time to process fully.

Thanks awfully :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Given the numbers, most of those people will be those mentioned in the OP, so just going by people who haven't declared isn't a great approach I don't think.

Plus since everyone has character names, the NK likely has an alias that won't be in the OP, so even those who have declared but that aren't in the OP, aren't necessarily clear as not being NK.

yeah i never said it was a good strategy. I'm just giving my thoughts.

Why those two?

Mick is basically hiding in the low posters. No character claims either so being looked over. sKieth because it's become tradition for me to try get him killed at this stage. Seriously though, the prize talk feels likes it's clouding things. At this stage we should be looking at our interactions between us not talking about mechanics. I'm guilty of not helping slot as I've been out all day but couldn't not do it so there.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Ecto, 2D, I think we should coordinate. No point in missing an opportunity to kill the NK by using multiple prizes to kill the same person.

Does that seem sensible?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Ecto, 2D, I think we should coordinate. No point in missing an opportunity to kill the NK by using multiple prizes to kill the same person.

Does that seem sensible?

Definitely makes sense

Mick is basically hiding in the low posters. No character claims either so being looked over. sKieth because it's become tradition for me to try get him killed at this stage. Seriously though, the prize talk feels likes it's clouding things. At this stage we should be looking at our interactions between us not talking about mechanics. I'm guilty of not helping slot as I've been out all day but couldn't not do it so there.

This is a traditional game of werewolf.
    We have not found a single evil yet, so interactions are no good yet. We need to kill evil to look at their interactions.

No wild theories like usual village Mick, it's a blank canvas.

And it's consistently blank since day 0 which makes me think Mick might be the Night King.

No wild theories, its kind of obvious why I have no wild theories in its current form this game is the simplest one we have ever played. Catch the NK and kill the NK.

Theres no tasks to look for, finding the NK is a long shot at the start of the game given the numbers and you should only have 1 main suspect for NK, accusing loads of people for one role does nothing.

Now for me to go Meta you are one of the best game designers on baords and for you to miss the blantaly obvious of why I wouldn't have wild theories in a simple game bugs me a little.

Especially after doing and Iso on me where I explained this in my last post on that iso. Its like you isoed me and didn't even read the Iso and it wasn't many posts as you have said your post.

How you have missed so many things in a simple Iso about a simple game is not something someone of your experienced who is on the level would do.

Actually you specifically left out the post where I explained myself last night why was that Necro?

Choc chip had it in her iso but not you. Why would you leave that out?

I'm as guilty as you. I'm working and cant get a foothold into this game properly or a feel for players despite my 400+ posts

sKeith wrote: »
    This is a traditional game of werewolf.
    We have not found a single evil yet, so interactions are no good yet. We need to kill evil to look at their interactions.
    *This is not a *

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

You say you've read the same thread as us, but sometimes it's not so obvious that you have.

Actually I said the exact opposite:
    Drumpot wrote: »
    I’m obviously reading the wrong thread.

I refute your besmirching Sir . .

slapping.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Why that list of names? People who haven't claimed? If a claim rings true I guess that means they are at worst a convert but I think I have read too many pages at speed today to be sure of who the NK and his RHM might be.

Does that seem sensible?

Brilliant, coordinated attacks. Do ye all have a kill?

He did, but I'm not linked to anyone at this time. I'm a sellsword, my allegiance is for sale

Does this match anybody else's character description in this game? Can anybody go, yeah, I know what he is talking about there.

• Advertisement

No wild theories, its kind of obvious why I have no wild theories in its current form this game is the simplest one we have ever played. Catch the NK and kill the NK.

Theres no tasks to look for, finding the NK is a long shot at the start of the game given the numbers and you should only have 1 main suspect for NK, accusing loads of people for one role does nothing.

Now for me to go Meta you are one of the best game designers on baords and for you to miss the blantaly obvious of why I wouldn't have wild theories in a simple game bugs me a little.

Especially after doing and Iso on me where I explained this in my last post on that iso. Its like you isoed me and didn't even read the Iso and it wasn't many posts as you have said your post.

How you have missed so many things in a simple Iso about a simple game is not something someone of your experienced who is on the level would do.

Actually you specifically left out the post where I explained myself last night why was that Necro?

Choc chip had it in her iso but not you. Why would you leave that out?

I quoted it below actually. It's not a simple game of WW though, it's constant changes of alignments. Also it's ironic that you post now about me missing stuff when I literally said below your comment...

I'm as guilty as you. I'm working and cant get a foothold into this game properly or a feel for players despite my 400+ posts

I can't get the time to read people's posts in isolation properly as I'm working.

I just get a vibe from you that is wolfy, if I'm wrong then sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Just catching up, few pages left to go - I think we can discount any character claim at all.
    The NK could slip into the crowd now claiming to be one of his converts. They could even claim to have their converts powers to give more credence to their claim

Does this match anybody else's character description in this game? Can anybody go, yeah, I know what he is talking about there.

Well I would imagine he is suggesting that if the NK was killed and we enter phase two he could pledge to whoever he wants because in the show he kind of flipped between his allegiance to Tyrion & his to Jamie whenever it served him best. Gotta complete phase 1 first though

Have you watched GOT? That's literally what Bronn does.

Does that seem sensible?

Brilliant, coordinated attacks. Do ye all have a kill?

I do anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Have you watched GOT? That's literally what Bronn does.

Bronn is a hired gun. Its Bronn. The Hound potentially too but not as much.

I quoted it below actually. It's not a simple game of WW though, it's constant changes of alignments. Also it's ironic that you post now about me missing stuff when I literally said below your comment...

I can't get the time to read people's posts in isolation properly as I'm working.

I just get a vibe from you that is wolfy, if I'm wrong then sorry

LOL what you expect me to see posts you haven't already posted that post was made just after my post. how coulod I miss something thats notthere?

Why did you leave out the post from my Iso where I explained my thoughts last night.

What changes of alighnments have there been that matter outside the main goal of killing the nk.

You are wrapping yourself up in knots here.

and doing iso and not even bothering to read them and leaving out posts from the iso to suit your narrative is really suspect dude

I do anyway.

Does your kill have to be done at a certain time? It's not your house doing a kill at "Munch" time tomorrow is it?

annoyed I wasn't around for the competitions today.

Well I would imagine he is suggesting that if the NK was killed and we enter phase two he could pledge to whoever he wants because in the show he kind of flipped between his allegiance to Tyrion & his to Jamie whenever it served him best. Gotta complete phase 1 first though

I could pledge to whomever i like too, but there is a link given to my character.

There is no link for necros character, that is different to other claims i have heard.

brienna link to cat
    greyworm, i guess linked to dani
    i've a link to a character in a house.

ser bronn does not? i did prompt wioth tyrion, but it wasn't there.

hence me asking if anybody else has a character like that.

or is necro's character unique

• Advertisement

I don't have time to respond, I'm working and it's mental. Back at 5pm when I have a break

Advertisement