Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

I do anyway.

Do you want to tell us who so that me and Ecto don't waste our prize on the same person?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

LOL what you expect me to see posts you haven't already posted that post was made just after my post. how coulod I miss something thats notthere?

Why did you leave out the post from my Iso where I explained my thoughts last night.

What changes of alighnments have there been that matter outside the main goal of killing the nk.

You are wrapping yourself up in knots here.

and doing iso and not even bothering to read them and leaving out posts from the iso to suit your narrative is really suspect dude

How do you feel about skeith now? Any further suspicions?

Choc Chip wrote: »
    I do anyway.

Do you want to tell us who so that me and Ecto don't waste our prize on the same person?

I'm keeping my powder dry for now.

Options:

I've struck off dead people and coloured those with lethal weapons in red. My comments on the remainder are as follows.

My main suspicions are coloured cyan. I'm happy to go with a village consensus so we can clear out a few players.

Beakerjoe - did beaker start the quest for converts rather than NK?
    BH - noticed sK's comment so I think likely to have at least started without a house
    Choc Chip
    Clarabel
    Dandy

Drumpot - not paying as much attention as normal - could it be cos he's bad?
    Ectoplasm
    Fixxxer - claimed Arya. Not conclusive, but I'm leaning towards truthful
    GNR
    Guffy - didn't like initial comment but not much to go on today as not been around. Did appear to notice no-house comments.
    Deleted User
    LadySkunk - low posting and flying under the radar. Talk on doing things but not?
    Lord TSC - nothing strong here but leaning more village
    Micksjaguar - low posting? See ISO. I think potential NK.
    Necro - getting good vibes from necro, though nothing concrete... I am worried about his prize not necessarily matching his character, and his description not matching sK/QB etc.
    QB - see sK's comments - I think likely to have at least started without a house
    sKeith - noticed QB's comment so I think likely to have at least started without a house
    Stu Redman - leaning village...
    Ted_YNWA
    Tritium
    Tusk

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

sKeith wrote: »
    I could pledge to whomever i like too, but there is a link given to my character.

There is no link for necros character, that is different to other claims i have heard.

brienna link to cat
    greyworm, i guess linked to dani
    i've a link to a character in a house.

ser bronn does not? i did prompt wioth tyrion, but it wasn't there.

hence me asking if anybody else has a character like that.

or is necro's character unique

Are you suspicious of Necro/Bronn as NK?

I don't think I am but I do think it odd I put in a better explanation of Bronn having his power than Necro himself did. Him phrasing it as a resurrect type power instead of a last minute Bronn save ala the gif of him saving Jamie I put up makes so much more sense. Necro is a good, experienced player and tbh I'd have expected him to say that and not me.

I'm trying to not tunnel people but the other ones still in mind are Guffy honestly going to say sorry but after recent games and silly day 0 slip ups that ended up being actual badies im finding it hard to shift that and although im sure it will get him on me G&R's FFA from yesterday. 3 names, no explanation given until post lynch when he just said gut for all.

As said though I don't want to keep focused on stuff from yesterday but speed reading blurred today.

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    How do you feel about skeith now? Any further suspicions?

I still feel the same he is my suspect for NK, I honestly feel like he is constantly sussing out the thread on where to make his conversions, trying to see who people are suss of or not.

Necro missing real obvious stuff is making me feel a little less so now, but I'm not sure what his end game is. Trying to push a kill off him onto a low poster is my suspicion so its likely no end game he is just scrambling

I'm happy to go with a village consensus so we can clear out a few players.

The way I've written this sounds terrible, but what I meant was that we can take a few shots and hopefully have a better chance of hitting the NK.

I'm keeping my powder dry for now.

I don't see an advantage of you not telling us.

I actually don't think you're NK, you're too obvious in your style and not trying to lay low. I won't use my prize on you. If you are going to off me, let me know so that I can have a go at hitting the NK first, then you can kill me.

I'm willing to take village consensus on who my kill should go towards.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Options:

I've struck off dead people and coloured those with lethal weapons in red. My comments on the remainder are as follows.

My main suspicions are coloured cyan. I'm happy to go with a village consensus so we can clear out a few players.

Beakerjoe - did beaker start the quest for converts rather than NK?
    BH - noticed sK's comment so I think likely to have at least started without a house
    Choc Chip
    Clarabel
    Dandy

Ectoplasm
    Fixxxer - claimed Arya. Not conclusive, but I'm leaning towards truthful
    GNR
    Guffy - didn't like initial comment but not much to go on today as not been around. Did appear to notice no-house comments.
    Deleted User
    LadySkunk - low posting and flying under the radar. Talk on doing things but not?
    Lord TSC - nothing strong here but leaning more village
    Micksjaguar - low posting? See ISO. I think potential NK.
    Necro - getting good vibes from necro, though nothing concrete... I am worried about his prize not necessarily matching his character, and his description not matching sK/QB etc.
    QB - see sK's comments - I think likely to have at least started without a house
    sKeith - noticed QB's comment so I think likely to have at least started without a house
    Stu Redman - leaning village...
    Ted_YNWA
    Tritium
    Tusk

what am i ? Scotch mist?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Does this match anybody else's character description in this game? Can anybody go, yeah, I know what he is talking about there.

Not mine anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

choc chip
    ecto
    2d

do any of you have time limits to the prize?

tusk wrote: »
    what am i ? Scotch mist?

There's a few there that I don't have strong opinions on.

I'm looking for one person (the NK) so I've highlighted my most-suspicious and least suspicious. I've not got time right now to go back over all posts and fill things in for the people that I didn't have anything leap out at me. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I really think some of you have a much higher regard for my competency at this game then is actually the case . . I am totally winging this game . .

Kill me and I will turn up good . . You cant say I didn't tell you . .

choc chip
    ecto
    2d

9pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

choc chip
    ecto
    2d

Yep..decision has to be made by 9pm

Cyan is horrible! :(

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Yep..decision has to be made by 9pm

Thought I'd already said it was time limited.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I still feel the same he is my suspect for NK, I honestly feel like he is constantly sussing out the thread on where to make his conversions, trying to see who people are suss of or not.

Necro missing real obvious stuff is making me feel a little less so now, but I'm not sure what his end game is. Trying to push a kill off him onto a low poster is my suspicion so its likely no end game he is just scrambling

To be fair it could be leveled at you that your a lower poster trying to skate through the end. You havent been as active as id expect you too be. I just expect more from you myself

quickbeam wrote: »
    Cyan is horrible! :(

sorry, it's pretty on my screen. :(

sounds like 3 lynches tonight!

• Advertisement

Can these killings be got of the way early so we know who we're left with to lynch? I don't want to rush you unduly, but I don't think it's a good idea to leave until last minute.

It could be a blood bath - 3 kills and a lynch, with Necro able to save just one (allegedly).

we really should have done the mass reveal on sunday night, as its just gonna be a mass reveal today with converts added to the mix. Next time we do the mass reveal on the sunday, before any conversions.

What are numbers like? I'm on phone. Let's say me choc and 2d all hit village, how bad is that?

sounds like 3 lynches tonight!
    four!

Can these killings be got of the way early so we know who we're left with to lynch? I don't want to rush you unduly, but I don't think it's a good idea to leave until last minute.

It could be a blood bath - 3 kills and a lynch, with Necro able to save just one (allegedly).

It's unclear to me whether my kill will happen immediately. Can't speak to the other's

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

I agree. if we can get these out of the way, we've less variables to consider for lynch.

What are numbers like? I'm on phone. Let's say me choc and 2d all hit village, how bad is that?

well it does not sound good. Definitely don't think all 4 (not 3, my bad) should be left late especially as if he can save someone I don't know what Necro would do then.

It's unclear to me whether my kill will happen immediately. Can't speak to the other's

Mine is the same.

Any reason why ? Could it be another tomorrow morning Dragon kill? btw if we get the night King I guess I am supposed to pledge to you if your you :pac:

• Advertisement

18 alive.
    14 good / 4 evil
    We all kill villagers today between you three and the lynch then it's 10/4
    With another conversion (presumably) in the morning making it 9/5

Not good.

Advertisement