Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Green&Red wrote: »
    #ffa2

Tusk
    BJ
    BH
    Lord

Lol :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Look... I’m willing to take that risk if it helps confirm something for you guys :P

Well it would obviously confirm if you were a stinky NK/walker or Beric but I think only really one person has been beating your drum. That said, we are getting plenty of role claims out but not too many NK shouts really today,

Looking at that list im not sure if Lady Stoneheart would be in this but it's a big play for a quiet first timer although maybe if a NK or RMN was given names to use.

Micks / Stu - I really don't know, they are kinda blank to me and that worries me

Gendry is also someone I don't know if we get a counter claim to but I could see his inclusion. Still not a fan of him (BJ) going for who he thought was the convert and not the NK, Kinda suspect here for me but am I being reactionary because he voted for me

Guffy - trying to think of something other than day 0 suggesting ignoring the NK, hard to not. Similarily I had suspected G&R before and no claim does not make me worry less about his play.

Tusk/Trit - another two players who have not stood out too much for me but I did think Tusk calling everyone A-holes yesterday probably is not the attention a NK would want to draw on themselves :P

Bronn and Necros explanation of Bronn with his prize stil feels odd to me but he is not a prime suspect for me. Could be a convert though, a lot of people could be that though QB for example im not focusing on because I believed Brienne at one point and im looking mostly for NK not converts as much though obviously theyd be better than villagers.

btw if we catch the NK can we all just have all the houses allign with each other so we all win?

#FFA 2

1. Guffy
    2. G&R
    3. Beakerjoe
    4. Hello 2D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

7 x ffa2's in.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Are we supposed to give reasons?

sKeith wrote: »
    7 x ffa2's in.

jesus christ that's gotta be a record!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Necro wrote: »
    So from the unclaimed I s'pose. Damn you Skunk for claiming

#FFA2

Mick
    GnR
    Guffy
    Lord

Doesn’t make sense going for the unclaimed, sure most of the main characters names are unclaimed so far. I’m one of those if it makes you feel better about me

10 will make it a consensus, but best if everybody has a say.

Are we supposed to give reasons?

I don't care about reasons.

3 people are gonna die, and 1 will be lynched regardless.

Just as an FYI the only reason I haven't picked Stu is cos he's said hes a member of a great house.

Twas him or Lord for the last slot as I feel theres something not quite right about their interactions yesterday

Doesn’t make sense going for the unclaimed, sure most of the main characters names are unclaimed so far. I’m one of those if it makes you feel better about me

which one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

#Ffa2

Mick
    Stu
    BH
    sKieth

tusk wrote: »
    I don't care about reasons.

3 people are gonna die, and 1 will be lynched regardless.

I can save one. And if I think they're good I will save one

#ffa2

Tusk
    BJ
    BH
    Lord

Me and lord are unclaimed, so why does it make sense for you to go for unclaimed, but not necro?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

So from the unclaimed I s'pose. Damn you Skunk for claiming

#FFA2

Mick
    GnR
    Guffy
    Lord

I don't understand the unclaimed bit Necro? If the NK is using a name of one of the converted, they could claim a character and be off your list?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

probably shouldn't have asked this before doing an FFA but

if we catch the NK can we just have all the houses align with each other so we all win?

yeye we know...

I don't know what to think, I'm completely lost tbh. Can't find my feet at all in this game

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

7 x ffa2's in.

I don't have 4 names, I am finding it very hard to navigate this game. On Gut, with absoluely no real meat:

- Lord - My interactions with him were odd. Maybe he was shaking trees but i caught him making statements about me that were untrue and didnt feel I got a satisfactory response. Also he didnt seem to perterbed at those who voted for him

- Necro - Moreso because of this power role. It seems like a power more beneficial to the baddies then the goodies. Granted it seems that others have powers that may be less then "good". The ambiguity around this power (why has everybody else apparantly have to of used their power by now, but Necro doesnt have a time limit ?), that leaves alot of questions. I wouldnt want him to die because of this point alone, but its a difficult thing to resolve.

+ 2 ? I dont know . . Not my best game and I really do feel off the pace. I will show up good if killed, but dont blame some villagers wanting to off me. If I die, know that I had little to nothing of note to offer the village so wont be much of a loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Just as an FYI the only reason I haven't picked Stu is cos he's said hes a member of a great house.

Twas him or Lord for the last slot as I feel theres something not quite right about their interactions yesterday

I’m a member of a great house too

I'm so convinced GnR is definitely bad.

• Advertisement

Choc Chip wrote: »
    I don't understand the unclaimed bit Necro? If the NK is using a name of one of the converted, they could claim a character and be off your list?

I haven't the foggiest what I'm doing, does that help?

Winter has come to Westeros. It has also arrived in Westport.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

You really really shouldn't. We need the auto priest data.

probably shouldn't have asked this before doing an FFA but

if we catch the NK can we just have all the houses align with each other so we all win?
    The three large Houses can only ally with 1 of the other 2 large houses at any one time.

fixxxer wrote: »

agreed. no reason to go against the majority and deny us the information...

The three large Houses can only ally with 1 of the other 2 large houses at any one time.

I imagine phase two will be very short anyway. Once we get rid of the NK i consider it a personal win

fixxxer wrote: »

All I know is there are 4 on team evil and this FFA stuff could be completely manipulated.

So I'm gonna play my own game, and if I think its in the village interest to save a person I'm gonna do it

Btw I think QB was converted today, why else not tell us about the prize

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I don't know what to think, I'm completely lost tbh. Can't find my feet at all in this game

Me neither. That said, I find this hard to fathom, not slagging but I am comfortable being a bit lost, I am not comfortable reading that you are . . It is kind of why I want to see the Auto priest confirm your role . #sorry :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I prefer my table :)

Necro Hard claimed Bronn, won prize Day 2 x
    quickbeam Brienne, won prize Day 2 x
    sKeith claimed no house alliegence x
    tusk possible Stark per Fixxxer
    beakerjoe Hard claimed Gendry x
    Choc Chip won prize Day 3
    Lord TSC
    fixxxer Hard claimed Arya Stark
    Bounty Hunter greyworm x
    Ectoplasm Daenerys Targaryan, won prize Day 1 & Day 3
    Drumpot
    Green&Red
    Guffy possible claimed no house alliegence x
    tritium
    Ezra Vast Roundworm Soft claimed Caitlyn, won prize Day 3 x
    Stu Redman
    LadySkunk Hard claimed Beric Dondarrion
    MicksJaguar

Clarabel Thoros of Myr - Dead, killed by House Targaryen (Ecto)
    Ted_YNWA Tyrion Lannister, won prize Day 1 - Dead, lynched
    Dublinandy2 / Eva WW Varys, won prize Day 1 - Dead, killed by NK x

Advertisement