Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Drumpot wrote: »
    I cant blame work, not been getting great sleep, just cant seem to find anything to latch onto . I mean I named you and Lord but honestly dont think I have enough to get you killed. Its based solely off our interactions and some relatively ambiguous assumptions.

I think we are more like then you know. . I am not aligned with a house either, thats why I was asking so much about who was saying they arent in a house. I was trying to see if there was somebody trying to hide in the non housed people.

Have you a link to another person in the game?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Green&Red wrote: »
    Ur insistence at ignoring that the NK could use any of his converts aliases is astounding to me!

tbh that it fair enough, it had not popped into my head. I'm not ruling out all role claim people though, Lady Stoneheart for example is someone I'm not sold on being in the game and it's the kind of name I could seem mods giving a NK or RHM if they had to claim someone. Was reluctant to push him too hard if im honest on day 1 given the new player / ow posting thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

sansa-and-arya-food.gif
    tusk wrote: »
    Right lads I've had enough for the day. I wont be back on tonight.

I'm unconverted Sansa Stark. Catch you on the flip.

GoT-Sansa-gif.gif

Sister :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I think tusk is lying

*Shrugs*

It's the abrupt leaving after dropping the name

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Necro wrote: »
    Drumpot is claiming unaligned to the houses.

Means either we're wrong on Guffy or someone is a big smelly liar in that group of (what? 9 now?) unnamed.

Id bet its the latter. NK gotta hide somewhere?

For what its worth I dont think its Necro whos lying

• Advertisement

tbh that it fair enough, it had not popped into my head. I'm not ruling out all role claim people though, Lady Stoneheart for example is someone I'm not sold on being in the game and it's the kind of name I could seem mods giving a NK or RHM if they had to claim someone. Was reluctant to push him too hard if im honest on day 1 given the new player / ow posting thing.

@ GnR

If we kill an unclaimed person, and they turn up as one someone somebody else has claimed, don't you think that has merit?

I think tusk is lying

*Shrugs*

It should resolve itself if its s lie with a counter claim

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Drumpot is claiming unaligned to the houses.

Means either we're wrong on Guffy or someone is a big smelly liar in that group of (what? 9 now?) unnamed.
    sKeith wrote: »
    Have you a link to another person in the game?

I have no link to anybody.

Put a name to my claim in your tables. Qyburn. HARD CLAIM

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

SK... Does this mean????

• Advertisement

I have no link to anybody.
    Why didn't you back necro up earlier, and say that you understand having no link to another.. so he wasn't unique?

Quigybo..... I mean Qyburn..... interesting

LadySkunk wrote: »
    SK... Does this mean????
    I don't know.

if its canon, you'll have to explain.

Im very suspicious Qyburn is a character used over others on teh game to say the least

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Why didn't you back necro up earlier, and say that you understand having no link to another.. so he wasn't unique?

If you look back, I was trying to get Guffy to confirm that he had no allignment. I was pushing others to come out:
    Anybody else wanna claim a non house role? Be interesting if there are more then 1 other who would Make a claim as that would Indicate somebody is lieing in the list.

I wanted to try and catch somebody out basically.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

I think tusk is lying

*Shrugs*

I'm still here. But i am actually leaving now. Have a nasty headache.

I dropped the name in case I wasn't around to come out if somehow i ended up on the chop.

Laters

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Im very suspicious Qyburn is a character used over others on teh game to say the least
    Are you counter claiming me? I thought you claimed gendry!

I don't know.

if its canon, you'll have to explain.

Oh I shouldn’t

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a91335cbca8ec5035443cafebbf7954dbef3d761f&rid=giphy.gif

Are you counter claiming me? I thought you claimed gendry!

Nope Im just surprised a lesser character is included over others.

my link is to cersei.

• Advertisement

my link is to cersei.

Was expecting a Greyjoy to be connected to her if im honest.

Well he did make it to nearly the very end and went out in a blaze of glory. Wouldn’t think it’s too odd having him in it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Someone made a point if saying they didn't enter yesterday's contest. Can anyone find that? I'm on phone and it is truly crap for searching back.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Someone made a point if saying they didn't enter yesterday's contest. Can anyone find that? I'm on phone and it is truly crap for searching back.

Probably me. As in, I entered as I was catching up, and didn't realise til I read a bit further on that I'd missed the comp closing.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Stu said it. Working but I remember him saying it

I didn’t enter yesterday’s comp due to work, I don’t think I mentioned it on thread though?

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I'm somewhat hesitant to enter joust.

If you enter & lose the duel, are you dead.

Only getting to look at competition now.

These games make me second guess everything now.
    here, but teds dead

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I'll be home soon enough and have access to notes. It may have been Stu/Choc I don't think it was Ted but I remember being suspicious about the way someone said it. It felt like a way of distancing from being a winner and given this morning's kill I want to look at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

@ GnR

If we kill an unclaimed person, and they turn up as one someone somebody else has claimed, don't you think that has merit?

Absolutely but why would someone claim someone else’s role? Also why would the person who’s role was claimed not come out?

FWIW I doubt the NK has claimed a role because if their convert is killed then they’re outted

That makes the case for a mass reveal

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote: »
    Absolutely but why would someone claim someone else’s role? Also why would the person who’s role was claimed not come out?

FWIW I doubt the NK has claimed a role because if their convert is killed then they’re outted

That makes the case for a mass reveal

I feel you didn't catch me at the start of this, but by the end you caught on.

Advertisement