Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Fair enough, I do that myself sometimes with the lingo in games depending on the theme/timeline.

Anyway, the evil fecker who I'd associate with a crossbow is likely not in this game on further thinking.

Just putting it out there Drummer. Quite a few of your posts I've read imply that you haven't really read the OP, yet you were one of the people who thanked a post from Necro yesterday which implored everyone to read the OP. Not reading the OP or not being too familiar with it is not a villager attribute.

I didn't get to enter the joust, just to let the village know. I have no prizes/powers, and haven't been converted.

Yay I'm not going crazy!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Evening all,

Back in for the evening now. Done a quick scan and not noticed huge revelations, other than we have a few bullets? Will do a deeper scan over the evening now.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Green&Red wrote: »
    Absolutely but why would someone claim someone else’s role? Also why would the person who’s role was claimed not come out?

FWIW I doubt the NK has claimed a role because if their convert is killed then they’re outted

That makes the case for a mass reveal

I dont understand this. How is he outted?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Who has that list of claims?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I dont understand this. How is he outted?

If NK has decided to use one of the converts identities, and we kill that convert, the auto-priest will give us the name of the person that NK has given us. So we kill that person. ;p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Green&Red wrote: »
    Absolutely but why would someone claim someone else’s role? Also why would the person who’s role was claimed not come out?

FWIW I doubt the NK has claimed a role because if their convert is killed then they’re outted

That makes the case for a mass reveal

I have to go for a workout now. .

But there are one or two things here. 21 people played the game, 12 of them with set roles, 9 without. . NK is actually in the list of 9. Did they and their general get a false name to use ?

Even if they did does that not mean a mass reveal will mean that in the list of 9 (in my group of undeclared houses) will yield us either 2 walkers (who swapped roles with NK) or NK and his general ?

So we kill 4 of the non declared houses (me included in that list) which increases our chances ?.. . For what its worth I am Melisandre

sKeith wrote: »
    If NK has decided to use one of the converts identities, and we kill that convert, the auto-priest will give us the name of the person that NK has given us. So we kill that person. ;p

I get ya now.

Finally the fooking logic in me not using my power is explained.

Instead of 'don't do that unless we tell you to'

That I can get on board with, not just being told to sit in the corner like a bold boy and play with myself:p

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Yep. I'm Daenerys Targaryan so it was an appropriate prize.

tenor.gif?itemid=13058531

Necro wrote: »
    Finally the fooking logic in me not using my power is explained.

Instead of 'don't do that unless we tell you to'

That I can get on board with, not just being told to sit in the corner like a bold boy and play with myself:p

I didnt say play with yourself, i said people will think that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Lord TSC wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=13058531

That a claim?

Drumpot wrote: »
    I have to go for a workout now. .

But there are one or two things here. 21 people played the game, 12 of them with set roles, 9 without. . NK is actually in the list of 9. Did they and their general get a false name to use ?

Even if they did does that not mean a mass reveal will mean that in the list of 9 (in my group of undeclared houses) will yield us either 2 walkers (who swapped roles with NK) or NK and his general ?

So we kill 4 of the non declared houses (me included in that list) which increases our chances ?.. . For what its worth I am Melisandre

In fact we don’t need a mass reveal I think all or most of us have already admitted not being alligned? So kill 4 of us and surely that narrows the pool in which NK can hide? A mass reveal seems unfair as I’m not sure how nk can hide if we keep picking off non house affiliated players

In fact we don’t need a mass reveal I think all or most of us have already admitted not being alligned? So kill 4 of us and surely that narrows the pool in which NK can hide? A mass reveal seems unfair as I’m not sure how nk can hide if we keep picking off non house affiliated players

You want to play fair with the white walkers?

That a claim?

AmazingMiserlyBrahmancow-size_restricted.gif

Lol Lord is claiming Ser Jorah Friendzone.

I think

lord, ecto, wanna put in an ffa for the record?

You want to play fair with the white walkers?

It’s more mass reveals in general seem a bit unfair IMO. I don’t see how the NK can hide if we just pick off the non alligned players

Lol Lord is claiming Ser Jorah Friendzone.

I think

Which is interesting as that's exactly who I thought Lord was.

lord, ecto, wanna put in an ffa for the record?

I'll put mine up but want to look at my notes first. Probably be close to 7pm.

It’s more mass reveals in general seem a bit unfair IMO. I don’t see how the NK can hide if we just pick off the non alligned players

Almost every game in the last 2 years ended with a mass reveal.

Its usally pretty slow, but still a mass reveal.

Due to conversions, we need to get it over with earlier this game.

The game was designed this way, and this is the obvious course.

It was obvious sunday too, but really wanted to find better way, but game is closing now to be solved by any other method.

• Advertisement

I'll put mine up but want to look at my notes first. Probably be close to 7pm.
    okay, but i'll dump what i have at half 6, and you can add to that. as i have to go at 6:30, should be back by 7:30.

I don't see it as unfair at all. Evils will have been given aliases. Every chance that they've converted aligned players by now too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

okay, but i'll dump what i have at half 6, and you can add to that. as i have to go at 6:30, should be back by 7:30.

I've the current #FFAs in a spreadsheet sk so I can add to that while you're away if you like.

I'm interested by Drumpots proposal - should we stick to the non-house roles? I currently have beaker, skunk, mick and necro but I think skunk claimed a character in the OP. Anyone any thoughts on whether I should change. Unfortunately Drumpot was next on my list...

7CYktU3.gif?noredirect

Choc Chip wrote: »
    I've the current #FFAs in a spreadsheet sk so I can add to that while you're away if you like.

I'm interested by Drumpots proposal - should we stick to the non-house roles? I currently have beaker, skunk, mick and necro but I think skunk claimed a character in the OP. Anyone any thoughts on whether I should change. Unfortunately Drumpot was next on my list...

There are definitely liars in there. I'm not one of them but there are too many named characters

7CYktU3.gif?noredirect

Just talk to me. Use your words. Spell it out to me like I'm 4 years old.

I'll post what i have here anyhow.

Then you can check my work easily.

There are definitely liars in there. I'm not one of them but there are too many named characters

Unnamed

7CYktU3.gif?noredirect

Just talk to me. Use your words. Spell it out to me like I'm 4 years old.

I've condemned someone that you haven't mentioned in your list.

• Advertisement

I've condemned someone that you haven't mentioned in your list.

In my FFA or in the list of non-house associated people?

Advertisement