Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

quickbeam wrote: »
    Guffy hasn't confirmed or denied if he's a character not linked to a house. The only indication was that he seemed to understand my claim.

Taking him out, then we have 8 non-house claims. Which *could* be right if RH was chosen after the rand was done. Only one of these is lock clear:

Beaker - Gendry
    Bounty - Greyworm
    Eva - Varys
    Drumpot - Melisandre
    H2D - Catelyn
    Necro - Bronn
    quickbeam - Brienne
    sKeith - Qyburn

If both me and H2D are allied with Starks could there be two each allied to the houses?

So:
    Starks: Catelyn & Brienne
    Lannisters: Qyburn & Varys?
    Targaryens: Greyworm & Bronn?
    The Brotherhood: Gendry & Melisandre?

Except Necro said Bronn wasn't tied to a House.

Incorrect, ive been told i have no allegiance to any house also

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Guffy hasn't confirmed or denied if he's a character not linked to a house. The only indication was that he seemed to understand my claim.

Taking him out, then we have 8 non-house claims. Which *could* be right if RH was chosen after the rand was done. Only one of these is lock clear:

Beaker - Gendry
    Bounty - Greyworm
    Eva - Varys
    Drumpot - Melisandre
    H2D - Catelyn
    Necro - Bronn
    quickbeam - Brienne
    sKeith - Qyburn

If both me and H2D are allied with Starks could there be two each allied to the houses?

So:
    Starks: Catelyn & Brienne
    Lannisters: Qyburn & Varys?
    Targaryens: Greyworm & Bronn?
    The Brotherhood: Gendry & Melisandre?

Except Necro said Bronn wasn't tied to a House.

As did Drumpot, hence my latest thoughts.

AND

Everyone seems to be forgetting the big massive stinky elephant in the room in the fact that there should only be a max of 7 unnamed village roles, as there is a second character alongside the Night King

• Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭Guffy

Yes I won a prize.

No it isn't character specific.

I'm polishing Ice as I type.

One of you better hope that Necro is in merciful humour tonight.

You were given an ice bullet? But its not character specific? If it wouldn't have made more sense to say nothing if you were evil id totally think this was dodge :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

just home and at a computer now. I'm going back through this evening at the moment. Thanks QB for the summary of claims so far. I'm aiming to have an FFA in the next half hour or so

Guffy wrote: »
    You were given an ice bullet? But its not character specific? If it wouldn't have made more sense to say nothing if you were evil id totally think this was dodge :D

Nah its Ice, the Stark sword I think.

But that's been reforged into two other blades at this point so ???

• Advertisement

Choc Chip wrote: »
    Right, I need to go out for an hour or so. I'll go now so I'm back well before 9pm (sorry sk - I know I said I'd keep this up but forgot I had to pop out).

We're currently sitting at G&R/Mick level on 6 votes.
    Trit and Lord on 5 votes.

2D - if you picked any of those, can you let us know so that we don't pick the same person?

I'll be having a Gin & Tonic later.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Necro wrote: »
    As did Drumpot, hence my latest thoughts.

AND

Everyone seems to be forgetting the big massive stinky elephant in the room in the fact that there should only be a max of 7 unnamed village roles, as there is a second character alongside the Night King

No. I said frequently that if the NK got to choose his RH after the rand was done, there could have been 8 non-house characters.

Now, obviously I don't know if he did, but it *could* account for 8.

Nah its Ice, the Stark sword I think.

But that's been reforged into two other blades at this point so ???

Ah yes. I was trying to figure out where the first link claim was and where 2d claimed their link, might slow down on that now

Are any of the other non-House people linked to other non-House people?

Has H2D actually said she's linked to the Starks?

My PM definitely hints at my link being more to Catelyn than to the Starks, but it does say that I can be of help to the Starks too.

No. I said frequently that if the NK got to choose his RH after the rand was done, there could have been 8 non-house characters.

Now, obviously I don't know if he did, but it *could* account for 8.

Don't buy it. Update in the OP says the Night King's Faction were assigned roles

There's a liar in that group of 7 (Varys/Eva being dead)

• Advertisement

Just realised I'm sat in the car park after work on my phone for the last hour and a half trying to SOLVE ww...

Screw you guys, im going home!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Are any of the other non-House people linked to other non-House people?

Has H2D actually said she's linked to the Starks?

My PM definitely hints at my link being more to Catelyn than to the Starks, but it does say that I can be of help to the Starks too.

Sorry, it hints at? I asked earlier if links were explicit and you said yes?

@quickbeam
    Other factions / characters may exist in this game. There are no assigned roles outside of the Nightkings faction, in this game

That role was assigned, not chosen.

There's a liar in the seven.

I'm included in this group but there's 100 per cent a liar in this 7, this is where we should focus tonight for the lynch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Guffy wrote: »
    Just realised I'm sat in the car park after work on my phone for the last hour and a half trying to SOLVE ww...

Screw you guys, im going home!!

One of use. One of us. One of us

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

@quickbeam

Which is why I suggested we kill 4 of us in that list. Does anybody listen to me?

I don’t mind putting my village kneck on the block for my own idea. Only thing is do we not need 9 names? 12 assigned plus 9 non house affiliated?

Drumpot wrote: »
    Which is why I suggested we kill 4 of us in that list. Does anybody listen to me?

I don’t mind putting my village kneck on the block for my own idea. Only thing is do we not need 9 names? 12 assigned plus 9 non house affiliated?

I'm agreeing with you, it's bizarre no one wants to listen. Makes me think there's a convert or two there as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

tell me if im having a blonde moment here folks:

21 players: 12 characters named, NK, friend of the NK and 7 others

8 characters claiming or have non OP names

possibilities: somone in the 8 is aligned to a house and lying - no good reason for that but if so they should fess up

or

a baddie is in this pile

anyone see a problem with my logic?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    #FFA2

GnR
    Trit
    Necro

GnR has been after me since yesterday without giving me any accusations that I can actually counter, voted for me, and has largely seemed to ignore my attemtps to engage with him on the matter. I'm not thrilled with SKeith either, especially his whole attempt to push back on my fears of him yesterday as OMGUS. But at least he made some attempt to engage. GnR didn't.

Reading back over, Trit has posted ten times today; 5 of them were questions, two were trying to stop a mass reveal situation. Only two of the posts actually, technically contributed to working out who could be bad. Don't like that at all. Just asking questions feels like keeping post counts trucking without actually offering anything solid.

Considedring all the talk yesterday that Necro would have to be a target for the lynch tonight, he's not even on Keith's list (Though Choc has now voted him). Which is really surprising to me. Not one FFA vote beyond me and Choc, despite the fact 1) he claims to have an extra life power, and 2) a person who claimed to be able to know if he was turned (amoung others) was killed off this morning. I actually have a slighty more village lean on Necro, but what worries me is how he's flown so far under the radar today, which is not how Necro is AT ALL.

I'm unlikely to vote for Necro tonight, but **** me, it worries me that it looks so obvious he was a strong conversion target, and that's barely been discussed today....

Not really an FFA so I’m not surprised it was missed. I don’t want to condemn anybody.
    I don't have 4 names, I am finding it very hard to navigate this game. On Gut, with absoluely no real meat:

- Lord - My interactions with him were odd. Maybe he was shaking trees but i caught him making statements about me that were untrue and didnt feel I got a satisfactory response. Also he didnt seem to perterbed at those who voted for him

- Necro - Moreso because of this power role. It seems like a power more beneficial to the baddies then the goodies. Granted it seems that others have powers that may be less then "good". The ambiguity around this power (why has everybody else apparantly have to of used their power by now, but Necro doesnt have a time limit ?), that leaves alot of questions. I wouldnt want him to die because of this point alone, but its a difficult thing to resolve.

+ 2 ? I dont know . . Not my best game and I really do feel off the pace. I will show up good if killed, but dont blame some villagers wanting to off me. If I die, know that I had little to nothing of note to offer the village so wont be much of a loss.

Drumpot, 13 names.

12 from the four houses

1 Night King

8 unnamed from 21

• Advertisement

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Sorry, it hints at? I asked earlier if links were explicit and you said yes?

No, it more than hints. I just didn't want to be using the same words as in the PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I'm agreeing with you, it's bizarre no one wants to listen. Makes me think there's a convert or two there as well.

I'm happy to listen. It goes back to what I was saying in the beginning.

tritium wrote: »
    tell me if im having a blonde moment here folks:

21 players: 12 characters named, NK, friend of the NK and 7 others

8 characters claiming or have non OP names

possibilities: somone in the 8 is aligned to a house and lying - no good reason for that but if so they should fess up

or

a baddie is in this pile

anyone see a problem with my logic?

Nope, I thought about this during a workout.

I think we shoot or lynch 4 of us in that group and it might flush one or two out?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

With 21 players and 3 dead, 18 players left. 12 named in the op, 1 dead means 11 characters and the nk is in the remaining 7.

Yep, I'm with you.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    I'm happy to listen. It goes back to what I was saying in the beginning.

Kills and lynch should all be on those 7 names imo.

@quickbeam

Okay, that's fair. I hadn't taken that in to account.

If there's a liar, I think Drumpot, as the one who wasn't hinting all along, or understanding my own reveal?

Drumpot, 13 names.

12 from the four houses

1 Night King

8 unnamed from 21

Yeh but only one of that 8 is either NK or his general. We kill 4 to potentiallhbget 1?! I was hoping at this stage we had 9? Getting NK is worth killing all us non alligned players

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Why do we not think that Gendry is another faction for House Baratheon?

Also Chop Chip you traitor this is for you, you were my last hope :(

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51ab12cea95b0861836646d2ab21dceee59a5462805&rid=giphy.gif

Who am I voting for, will to group consensus but falling asleep as I type

Yeh but only one of that 8 is either NK or his general. We kill 4 to potentiallhbget 1?! I was hoping at this stage we had 9? Getting NK is worth killing all us non alligned players

My concern is that it's the general in the group and the NK is hiding behind a house name he converted tbh

• Advertisement

There's also 100% a convert or a NK or RH taking a convert's role in the OP claims.

But yeah, look at the 7 first, but need to hear from those who haven't claimed. Will they go for OP names and risk counter-claim, or will they increase the group of 7 and know there's another liar there.

Advertisement