Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Can I ask for those claiming a link, were you told explicitly that you had one?

link to cersei, not a house

quickbeam wrote: »
    Are any of the other non-House people linked to other non-House people?

Has H2D actually said she's linked to the Starks?

My PM definitely hints at my link being more to Catelyn than to the Starks, but it does say that I can be of help to the Starks too.

mine was link to cersei, not any house.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

One thing to be careful of. If the kill powers can be used at different times I think whoever is gold should try and leave as much info as possible on the kill in advance. If one baddy has a kill they could go off the reservation and kill a random person to cause chaos leaving us suspecting the people with the kills.

So maybe if we can kill in sequence it reduces this ? I know somebody said they think their kill is on morning, can they confirm for sure? Can others confirm (if not already done) when their kill takes effect. It would be a shame to have 3 kills after 9 and one is not right and we don’t know who did what.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

sKeith wrote: »

So only a link to her, not the Lannisters at all.

More to endgame than I previously thought

When you say link , what do you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Why are those who've not claimed getting a free pass?

They are not. Fwiw I think 2 converts have been OP named characters.

The reality is though that if NK or General are in the named OP characters then the OP is effectively a lie and I don't see that happening. Most likely scenario is that they were given aliases and a place to hide in the non OP named characters. Therefore, with 7 people alive and claiming nonOP characters the NK & General are most likely in that group.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Yeah, but that's a link to someone in a house. Mine is to Catelyn who isn't in a house.

They are not. Fwiw I think 2 converts have been OP named characters.

The reality is though that if NK or General are in the named OP characters then the OP is effectively a lie and I don't see that happening. Most likely scenario is that they were given aliases and a place to hide in the non OP named characters. Therefore, with 7 people alive and claiming nonOP characters the NK & General are most likely in that group.

One of them at least is in that group. Wonder if the NK panicked at some stage and revealed their name not thinking we would go for this strategy.... That would be sweet.

Drumpot wrote: »
    One thing to be careful of. If the kill powers can be used at different times I think whoever is gold should try and leave as much info as possible on the kill in advance. If one baddy has a kill they could go off the reservation and kill a random person to cause chaos leaving us suspecting the people with the kills.

So maybe if we can kill in sequence it reduces this ? I know somebody said they think their kill is on morning, can they confirm for sure? Can others confirm (if not already done) when their kill takes effect. It would be a shame to have 3 kills after 9 and one is not right and we don’t know who did what.

I'll happily reveal the name I submitted at 9.59 tomorrow morning. The reason I won't do it before then is I'm not narrowing the pool for the evils in case my choice is wrong. If I say whose name I submitted at 9.01pm tonight and the kill doesn't happen then they know not to target that person for munch/conversion.

I'll happily reveal the name I submitted at 9.59 tomorrow morning. The reason I won't do it before then is I'm not narrowing the pool for the evils in case my choice is wrong. If I say whose name I submitted at 9.01pm tonight and the kill doesn't happen then they know not to target that person for munch/conversion.

They didn’t tell you when the kill happens?

Feels like a lot of active posters have gone quiet, hope that means this plan is stirring up the hornets nest.

• Advertisement

They did not. They didn't tell me first time either.

They didn't tell me either. Just that decision had to be in before 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

13 votes still to come.

Don't forget please.

What vote?

Things move a million miles a minute when you're using phone. Is there a link that I missed?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Makes me nervous mine didn't register, so re-registering my vote to be safe....

What vote?

Things move a million miles a minute when you're using phone. Is there a link that I missed?

We vote to lynch someone every night.

Okay, so this is ridiculous! How do we know who to lynch? Can we at least say we lynch from the non-House claimants and leave the House claimants and non-claimants to the 3 with kills? So there's no crossover. I don't want to lynch someone that one of the 3 have put the kill order in for, only for them not to be able to change it after 9pm?

Who's top of the FFAs from the 7 non-House claimants?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Baggly wrote: »
    13 votes still to come.

Don't forget please.

Ok lads back on to vote. What's been decided?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Sorry, was off line for the last two hours. Can someone recap for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Wait, why am I on that list?

I had you as a Jorah claim so not one of the houses, is that right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭Guffy

What vote?

Are you lady stoneheart or is someone making this claim up. Confused as **** right now and only 58 min left to vote

I still haven't submitted my name for my prize.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

tritium wrote: »
    I had you as a Jorah claim so not one of the houses, is that right?

A very quick check of the OP would show I am one of the houses.

Where is the lynch link?

Haven’t a clue TBH

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Should be guffy not Lord

sorry lord

Okay, so this is ridiculous! How do we know who to lynch? Can we at least say we lynch from the non-House claimants and leave the House claimants and non-claimants to the 3 with kills? So there's no crossover. I don't want to lynch someone that one of the 3 have put the kill order in for, only for them not to be able to change it after 9pm?

Who's top of the FFAs from the 7 non-House claimants?

So you want us to not use the prizes on the most likely group that the NK is in? What sense does that make? Surely with 3 shots we have a better chance of hitting him than with 1? Very strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭Guffy

sorry lord

What should be me?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

I can't stay on with my head the way it is so can someone let me know what the group had decided please?

Otherwise I'm voting guffy

sorry lord

This was also wrong as it turns out. Necro corrected it but guffy hasn't claimed anything.

• Advertisement

So you want us to not use the prizes on the most likely group that the NK is in? What sense does that make? Surely with 3 shots we have a better chance of hitting him than with 1? Very strange.

No, that's not what I said.

I mean, we've known we've had 4 deaths since 3pm. How have we not coordinated this better?

I'm saying, you could decide to shoot in to group A, and let us lynch in group B and avoid a crossover.

What's *most likely*? You said yourself there's probably at least a convert in the House-claimants.

Advertisement