Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Bed time here.

Night all.

Not a convert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Necro wrote: »
    The reason I think you're a convert btw is that I thought we had an accord about Mick earlier but you went off kilter. I know GnR was top of FFAs but i figured you'd switch to Mick when he started claiming :/

But i dont really care about the converts. Skunk and whoever dont matter we have to get the Night King tomorrow

And the Night King is Mick

GnR didn't claim.

Read back. i said spill, same as i said yesterday to red.

He didn't, he said he invunerable.

he was taunting us.

Kill Mick, and if we have extra KP,s chuck some towards stu and trit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a8a515f2e2a9ded5dc10599b7a63b3348719e764a&rid=giphy.gif

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Genuine question, why not?

Not being snarky, but at this point, whats the point of not giving a character name? Does it help the wolves to know who is who at this point? I can't see how I'm in any more danger, for instance, by people knowing I'm Jorah?
    Ectoplasm wrote: »
    This makes 0 sense. What is the value in staying hidden at this stage?

What is the point in giving a character name? I see that as more of a 'house first' than a village first' move at this stage. We're villagers who need to band together is the main thing right now. All these reveals, and we're still getting absolutely obliterated.

There are no roles in the village, it's not as if me coming out will herald our salvation or anything. Actually, I feel that if I came out it would target me more for conversion.

I'm a member of a house, a village house, not converted right now and that should be all that matters if you believe me. All we need to fight against the wolves.

I also said that I wouldn't be revealing to gauge peoples' reactions to such a decision. Cheers for the replies.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,477 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Awh look I’m going to feel bad when you do eventually kill me(much to my relief) because yall are going to be pissed with me for my game.

I just think it’s damn hilarious that my literal wanting to die and get the hell out of dodge is being used as a narrative to save Mick who I haven’t even been paying attention to the whole game. Sorry dude to drag you down with me if you’re good.

I’m not well in RL and finding this game **** hard, with SK and Necro both playing when I’m gone for a few hours there’s about 40 pages to catch up on, not even an over exaggeration. I’m super tired all the time and trying to work around work.

So my begging for death has been completely genuine because I know I haven’t been any bit useful nor will I be in the future because I just don’t have it in me. There’s too much to catch up on and I’m just posting at this point for the interaction than anything else. No Necro I’m not trying to solve anything because I don’t understand this game one bit and haven’t been around properly so wouldn’t even know where to begin looking.

So yeah there you have it folks, do with that information what you will and hopefully someone(NK I’m looking at you) who has a kill tomorrow, do me and everyone else a huge favour so I can shut the f**k up moaning already and let you all move on with your lives.

Peace out homies

Is there a reason you deliberately left QB out of that narrative :cool:

She has more posts than sKeith

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Awh look I’m going to feel bad when you do eventually kill me(much to my relief) because yall are going to be pissed with me for my game.

I just think it’s damn hilarious that my literal wanting to die and get the hell out of dodge is being used as a narrative to save Mick who I haven’t even been paying attention to the whole game. Sorry dude to drag you down with me if you’re good.

I’m not well in RL and finding this game **** hard, with SK and Necro both playing when I’m gone for a few hours there’s about 40 pages to catch up on, not even an over exaggeration. I’m super tired all the time and trying to work around work.

So my begging for death has been completely genuine because I know I haven’t been any bit useful nor will I be in the future because I just don’t have it in me. There’s too much to catch up on and I’m just posting at this point for the interaction than anything else. No Necro I’m not trying to solve anything because I don’t understand this game one bit and haven’t been around properly so wouldn’t even know where to begin looking.

So yeah there you have it folks, do with that information what you will and hopefully someone(NK I’m looking at you) who has a kill tomorrow, do me and everyone else a huge favour so I can shut the f**k up moaning already and let you all move on with your lives.

Peace out homies

I feel similarly skunkers so I feel ya.

It's been a though ride.

sKeith wrote: »
    GnR didn't claim.

Read back. i said spill, same as i said yesterday to red.

He didn't, he said he invunerable.

he was taunting us.

Kill Mick, and if we have extra KP,s chuck some towards stu and trit.

I will. I just can't until I get home cos work has been mental.

Peace out homies
    User Name| Posts
    Necro| 509
    quickbeam |277
    sKeith |223:eek:

Well ye have me outed at this stage, Im bran stark if the NK converts me there will be consequnces, but ye have it narrowed down for him now so it doesn't matter

I had a Day 0 peek, I chose Trit he is Jamie Lanister.

Well done everyone but top top marks for Necro

What is the point in giving a character name? I see that as more of a 'house first' than a village first' move at this stage. We're villagers who need to band together is the main thing right now. All these reveals, and we're still getting absolutely obliterated.

There are no roles in the village, it's not as if me coming out will herald our salvation or anything. Actually, I feel that if I came out it would target me more for conversion.

I'm a member of a house, a village house, not converted right now and that should be all that matters if you believe me. All we need to fight against the wolves.

I also said that I wouldn't be revealing to gauge peoples' reactions to such a decision. Cheers for the replies.
    why?

for parirty, everybody counts agaist the whitewalkers.

• Advertisement

There's still nothing much from MJ, plus Eva has disappeared since her introduction.

There is an evil in the bottom posters: Eva WW, MJ, Stu, Ladyskunk or 2D.

I promise that I am not evil and not converted as of now, so for me there is a wolf among MJ, Eva, Ladyskunk and 2D.

Well ye have me outed at this stage, Im bran stark if the NK converts me there will be consequnces, but ye have it narrowed down for him now so it doesn't matter

Lies.

Other factions / characters may exist in this game. There are no assigned
    roles outside of the Nightkings faction, in this game.

There's still nothing much from MJ, plus Eva has disappeared since her introduction.

I promise that I am not evil and not converted as of now, so for me there is a wolf among MJ, Eva, Ladyskunk and 2D.

Eva is dead meat mate

Wait...you are a non-OP Stark?

Wait...you are a non-OP Stark?

No he's not there are no assigned roles outside of the Night King's faction

Eva is dead.

Bran Stark isn't even in the OP so how would we narrow it down

Lies.

I'm not an assigned role? i'm Bran Stark (stark aligned)

hopw could I know who Trit is you are firmly down the rabbit hole all on meta reasons I might add

hopw could I know who Trit is you are firmly down the rabbit hole all on meta reasons I might add

There is no seer in this game, there are no assigned roles. All powers are won through prizes

There is no seer in this game, there are no assigned roles. All powers are won through prizes

I'm not a seer? I'd a day 0 peek

• Advertisement

Lol. Conversions might help hahahhaa

Oh I can think of a couple of ways you'd know who Trit is :)

If this is wibbly wobbly wonderland and Mick somehow had a peek through yet ANOTHER unnamed role and is actually Bran Stark then I'm probably going to have a nervous breakdown.

I cannot see how this claim is even possible based off the OP

If this is wibbly wobbly wonderland and Mick somehow had a peek through yet ANOTHER unnamed role and is actually Bran Stark then I'm probably going to have a nervous breakdown.

Waaaay ahead of you

Ok, Mick let me pull back for a sec and entertain the idea that you are somehow Bran Stark

Why would you peek trit when you were banging on about sKeith being the Night King since the get go?

It doesn't make any logical sense, and that's before I get into the whole 'there are no assigned roles in the OP outside of the Night King's faction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Remember that game where someone claimed a character not in the OP and everyone believed them for ages then it turned out they were the SK?

Hey you seem to have known best all game, you've made your mind up without even thinking it through so it doesn't matter what I say really, and you put pressure on me all game over meta low posting I was surprised I didn't get converted before this tbh.

eva ww was killed at munch, do we buy a derp clear??

all the rest look like decent shouts.

Hey you seem to have known best all game, you've made your mind up without even thinking it through so it doesn't matter what I say really, and you put pressure on me all game over meta low posting I was surprised I didn't get converted before this tbh.

Wanna try that again Mick? I'm ready to entertain it I just can't see how it's possible
    Ok, Mick let me pull back for a sec and entertain the idea that you are somehow Bran Stark

Why would you peek trit when you were banging on about sKeith being the Night King since the get go?

It doesn't make any logical sense, and that's before I get into the whole 'there are no assigned roles in the OP outside of the Night King's faction.'

• Advertisement

I was on him sunday night I peeked when I posted on thread first as I had to use it and Trits never a wolf so it was as good a reason as any.

I'm guessing my peek was to balance whatever happens when I get converted.

I'm also guessing this mechanic is in play to try dissuade the mass reveals like everyone did today.

Advertisement