Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,477 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Yeah but I won that :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Necro wrote: »
    Yeah but I won that :(
    no, you dont get it yet, your prize was a close escape.

Baggly wrote: »
    Necro was attacked as he strolled down the street. He nimbly sidestepped a sweep of a broadsword before throwing himself over a nearby wall to safety, thereby saving himself.

Necro survived the attack.
    see

it fits our character, saving people, drum hammered that out.

*your

• Advertisement

I miss Drummer, glad he got to play Lego with his son though.

I'm working nights at the mo and my little fella passed out asleep where I usually sit at home cos he missed me :(

You can see why Bronn saving someone at the last minute does fit his character though right?
    tumblr_ouaowcLH3V1qz72sno1_500.gif

more so than him bringing people back from the dead which is more NK style. Surprised you did not say this yourself.

no, sorry, it was bounty hunter, not drum who hammereed it out, sorry for the misassociation.

tritium wrote: »
    ok, im going to add something to the mix - bear with me

I'm aligned to a house -not saying which one right now for the following reasons

I won a prize at the first joust. Its character specific but it may be of use to us. However its one of those things that are better if the NK and their team don't know too much about yet.

i'll happily answer questions (but won't give the missing details)

This happens less than 20 bloody mins before the lynch when the conversation was starting to shift towards the pack of unclaimed.

Villager trit doesn't do this around lynch time. Villager trit has this conversation a few hours before, or even just waits until post lynch.

And the stuff he leaves out, this breadcrumbing... good God.
    quickbeam wrote: »
    We already have 2 of the three prizes from the Day 2 Joust. The third was the killing of Eva. This is sus, Trit.

QB straight in and I completely agree with her.
    that would be a bad decision I'm afraid
    youre going to have to trust me on the prize. Its legit and it may be useful to us

Like this is all just breadcrumbing, what's the end game here trit? How is this helping us solve who to lynch?
    quickbeam wrote: »
    Why should we trust you?

I know I got a prize for jousting.

You saying Necro got the third but it wasn't a revive, it was a kill on Eva?

I was skimming at this point in real time cos I had a litany of calls on the board at work (70 calls waiting, I'm exhausted this evening)

I saw this part and misinterpreted it as QB accusing me of lying. I see I was wrong here.
    I don't know, frankly I haven't worked it through. I do know I won a prize.
    don't vote for me, ill flip good.

no, its actually not. I was working on the basis we'd identified the anomaly and would have a wolf in there. things have gotten erratic however so I'm trying to add some information to the mix
    if I give you all the details it becomes pointless given the information already on the table

There's nothing here, this is just misdirection. trit REALLY doesn't want us lynching into the unclaimed pile for some reason.

And then....
    Well ye have me outed at this stage, Im bran stark if the NK converts me there will be consequnces, but ye have it narrowed down for him now so it doesn't matter

I had a Day 0 peek, I chose Trit he is Jamie Lanister.

Well done everyone but top top marks for Necro

So now trit is outed as Jaime, after refusing to give any info in the run up to the lynch.

And outed by a character....

Not in the OP
    Conveniently not claimed
    And has a power to peek someone, more power than any of the other named characters have starting off
    And he conveniently peeked one of the only two other players in the game who had not revealed.

Okkkkkk then....

This happens less than 20 bloody mins before the lynch when the conversation was starting to shift towards the pack of unclaimed.

Villager trit doesn't do this around lynch time. Villager trit has this conversation a few hours before, or even just waits until post lynch.

And the stuff he leaves out, this breadcrumbing... good God.

QB straight in and I completely agree with her.

Like this is all just breadcrumbing, what's the end game here trit? How is this helping us solve who to lynch?

I was skimming at this point in real time cos I had a litany of calls on the board at work (70 calls waiting, I'm exhausted this evening)

I saw this part and misinterpreted it as QB accusing me of lying. I see I was wrong here.

There's nothing here, this is just misdirection. trit REALLY doesn't want us lynching into the unclaimed pile for some reason.

And then....

So now trit is outed as Jaime, after refusing to give any info in the run up to the lynch.

And outed by a character....

Not in the OP
    Conveniently not claimed
    And has a power to peek someone, more power than any of the other named characters have starting off
    And he conveniently peeked one of the only two other players in the game who had not revealed.

Okkkkkk then....

and he never entered the #courtjester competition, so as i asked already, HOW DID HE FUKING WIN THE PEEK!!!

no I already said so
    ANSWER I RECIEVED^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Advertisement

I was on him sunday night I peeked when I posted on thread first as I had to use it and Trits never a wolf so it was as good a reason as any.

I'm guessing my peek was to balance whatever happens when I get converted.

I'm also guessing this mechanic is in play to try dissuade the mass reveals like everyone did today.
    sKeith wrote: »
    How did you win this peek?
    no I already said so
    endulge me .. i didnt hear u first time.

How did you win this n0 peek.
    still waiting for answer.

if you dont read anything else from night time conversations, please read this thread, encapsulated fully here in this single post!

I don't wanna fill the thread with other talk cos I think we're on the right track.

Unfortunately I reckon one of us gets converted tomorrow morning so we're back to doing the awkward staring across the room at each other from 10am.

why?

for parirty, everybody counts agaist the whitewalkers.

That was my point which I think either people are misunderstanding or I'm not getting across - I am 'everyone' because everyone needs to fight the NK. Doesn't matter what house/character I am, if the NK gets parity with everyone, my house is screwed.
    tusk wrote: »
    Eva is dead meat mate

Yeah, missing details like that can happen when a game almost breaks 3000 posts by Wednesday. Trying to go back and find kills or even a lynch form link is a chore.

Actually, mods, any chance of editing a link to the lynch form into the OP?

No he's not there are no assigned roles outside of the Night King's faction

Just like he chants in his hit song, MJ is Baaaaaaaadd.

Bran Stark - no way, does not fit with OP at all. Plus, just a hunch but I think Bran is one of the shows 'mistakes' that the mods would look to correct in this game - Bran became a story vacuum and an incredibly boring character later on in the show. I would not be surprised to see him left out of this game without a second thought. Other better characters are apparently not in the game, like Sam and Tormund.

Stu is grand. He's very OMGUSSY when he's village and I accuse him. I do like to test him so each game ;)

So OMGUS is the buzzword at the moment? :D I actually thought that reply to your shade was good and leveled, possibly my best post in the game so far! The day we don't do that in a game of WW is the day it has changed for the worst for me.

to expand, make stu jon snow.
    jon snow is all thats left

Fine, I'm the incestuous bastard, currently not converted. What now?

I'm still here Stu, sKeith, just havin my dinner.

At nearly 2am.

Nope, I'm not in Taiwan (love ya BH) this is my habitat till Friday am

That was my point which I think either people are misunderstanding or I'm not getting across - I am 'everyone' because everyone needs to fight the NK. Doesn't matter what house/character I am, if the NK gets parity with everyone, my house is screwed.

Yeah, missing details like that can happen when a game almost breaks 3000 posts by Wednesday. Trying to go back and find kills or even a lynch form link is a chore.

Actually, mods, any chance of editing a link to the lynch form into the OP?

Just like he chants in his hit song, MJ is Baaaaaaaadd.

Bran Stark - no way, does not fit with OP at all. Plus, just a hunch but I think Bran is one of the shows 'mistakes' that the mods would look to correct in this game - Bran became a story vacuum and an incredibly boring character later on in the show. I would not be surprised to see him left out of this game without a second thought. Other better characters are apparently not in the game, like Sam and Tormund.

So OMGUS is the buzzword at the moment? :D I actually thought that reply to your shade was good and leveled, possibly my best post in the game so far! The day we don't do that in a game of WW is the day it has changed for the worst for me.

Fine, I'm the incestuous bastard, currently not converted. What now?
    000c738e-572.jpg

CLARABEL was killed by dragon fire. Valar Morghulis.

She was...... Thoros of Myr, of The Brotherhood without banners

duffman13 wrote: »
    The sun set earlier than normal, the days were getting shorter a sure sign that summer was coming to an end and the long night was approaching. The Night king and his generals set out.

Eva WW was supposed to be home before dark but had been held up by the weather on the journey home, the horse froze with fear when he saw the Night King and his 2 companions standing in the road, the horse reared up and was quickly speared by the Night King, who then turned his attention to Eva WW before Eva WW could reach for his concealed dagger the Night King turned the spear on him. The three walked away towards their next destination leaving both Eva WW and the horse dead on the road.

Eva WW was killed by the Night King and White Walkers

Eva WW was Varys

The three arrived at their next destination, as with the previous night the Night King strode in without hesitation, dragonglass dagger in hand while his victim was held down by his accomplices as the dagger was plunged though their heart.

A conversion has taken place
    duffman13 wrote: »
    And thats just what they did.

Plagued by fear of the long night, and determined to root out the Night King and his converts, the people of Westeros gathered at the house of Ted_YNWA. He was dragged from the house, bound by the wrists and marched through the streets while onlookers hurled insults, rotten food, faeces and urine. The mob was relentless, angry and full of fear as they led Ted to a pit and unceremoniously shoved him in. There in this hole in the ground looking up at the rage filled faces staring down at him the realisation of what was happening dawned on Ted, an icy fear swept over him/her and then a sudden warmth at which point he realised he had soiled himself, he barely had time to register what had happened before the flames engulfed him.

Ted was elimnated.

Ted was Tyrion Lannister
    latest?cb=20131003205803

Green & Red heard the mob before he saw them, he knew they were coming for her/him. For a split second he wondered if he should try to make a run for it, but they were close now, and was it worth the risk of coming up against the beasts that came from the darkness. Since he was a child he'd heard the stories for the long night tales of White Walkers, frozen giants and ice spiders as big as hounds was that really a better option than the baying mob that would soon arrive at the door?

In the end he didn't have time to contemplate further, from the time he heard them breach the door to the time he was marched out it, bound as all the others had been, was he barely had time to catch her/his breath. As they marched her/him through the streets, he thought of all the times he had been part of this mob, had they all been guilty? surely some were innocent too, he wondered what the fire would feel like, would he feel the pain and die screaming, or would she be overwhelmed by the pain and lose consciousness before that happened. He didn't have to wait long to find out, the pit was in sight. How long would it be from the time s/he was thrown in until they set it alight? he'd seen the others soil themselves he didn't want that. They picked her up and tossed her in, as he fell he braced herself to hit the ground, instead he felt a stabbing pain first in her shoulder then in her hip, then a third time and then he felt nothing, where are the flames he wondered before she lost consciousness.

Green & Red was impaled in a pit of dragon-glass spikes, having been pushed in by the mob. Amazingly, he survived.
    Green&Red was viciously attacked, his throat slit. Having survived the lynch, his injuries from this attack were too much to bear, and he died (like dead dead). He was....

Ser Gregor Clegane, The Mountain

latest?cb=20190513100430
    Necro was attacked as he strolled down the street. He nimbly sidestepped a sweep of a broadsword before throwing himself over a nearby wall to safety, thereby saving himself.

Necro survived the attack.
    000c738e-572.jpg

Drumpot was killed in a Dragon Attack

They were Melissandre, The Red Woman
    tumblr_ovdribdWMS1uxyidco3_250.gif

Choc Chip was killed in an Ice Dragon Attack

They were Sandor Clegane, The Hound
    think i got them all here.

important times to check are 10am-1030am and 9pm-9:30pm each day.

I'm still here Stu, sKeith, just havin my dinner.

At nearly 2am.

Nope, I'm not in Taiwan (love ya BH) this is my habitat till Friday am

I'm here too, but I swear I'm getting an early night tonight, I'm giving myself a 3am lights-out time :D

So what you and sKeith were saying above about your 'saved from death' power. That is totally different than bringing someone back from the dead...which Bronn never does.

However, as demonstrated in the gif above, Bronn does save people from death at the last moment. He did it for Jamie in the show, did it for Tyrion, above everyone he strives to do it for himself. You as Bronn with that power now makes total sense, as opposed to Bronn with necromancy powers.

stu, when u say u r the incestious bastard, are u jammie?

I think the plan was to try and paint QB as the one trying to sew chaos this evening but as I read back further that's not what she's doing, it's also why I'm starting to get converted vibes off Ecto as she was clearly looking for help and not too many were forthcoming.

#1 kp mick, #2 kp trit.

that how we looking atm?

• Advertisement

important times to check are 10am-1030am and 9pm-9:30pm each day.

Cheers for all that sKeith.

Yeah I try to search for those times, but Boards search function doesn't allow a time range in the search and the thread is bleedin massive. I can be a while searching back through the pages.

I try to read everything I miss out on. As well as that, at this stage in a game, I'm normally rereading pages from Day 0 and 1 to see if I pick up on anything I missed first time around.

Not this game though, it's just impossible. Even trying to search back through the posts of the highest 10 posters for ISO purposes, just nope.

This is some beast.

#1 kp mick, #2 kp trit.

that how we looking atm?

Yup.

I think Stu was referring to Snow boinking his aunt Dany btw, or at least that's how I took it

stu, when u say u r the incestious bastard, are u jammie?

Haha sorry, no, completely forgot about Jamie and the incest because I was more focused on the bastard thing...which Jamie wasn't.

I am Jon Snow - King in the North.

Yup.

I think Stu was referring to Snow boinking his aunt Dany btw, or at least that's how I took it
    ah right....
    i'd be incestious if my aunt was dani too.

Cheers for all that sKeith.

Yeah I try to search for those times, but Boards search function doesn't allow a time range in the search and the thread is bleedin massive. I can be a while searching back through the pages.

I try to read everything I miss out on. As well as that, at this stage in a game, I'm normally rereading pages from Day 0 and 1 to see if I pick up on anything I missed first time around.

Not this game though, it's just impossible. Even trying to search back through the posts of the highest 10 posters for ISO purposes, just nope.

This is some beast.

Insider tip: For ease to find munch, lynch, kills etc just search the game mods posts rather than doing a trawl through everything.

Damn I spelt Jaime wrong, which most people won't mind...but since QB has been driving me a bit mental with 'Cercei' for a few days now I better be correct :D

Haha sorry, no, completely forgot about Jamie and the incest because I was more focused on the bastard thing...which Jamie wasn't.

I am Jon Snow - King in the North.

original.gif

Insider tip: For ease to find munch, lynch, kills etc just search the game mods posts rather than doing a trawl through everything.

Thanks, and that's how I finally found the lynch form link earlier tonight.

I was out later than planned and almost missed getting a vote in. At home on the laptop I have a tab open with the lynch form all the time so it's not a problem here. Out on mobile though I was in a momentary panic, flicking between touch and full site because touch is even worse to search.

So Duffman, if you're wondering why I was a recent visitor to your profile, it was to find a lynch link!

Thanks, and that's how I finally found the lynch form link earlier tonight.

I was out later than planned and almost missed getting a vote in. At home on the laptop I have a tab open with the lynch form all the time so it's not a problem here. Out on mobile though I was in a momentary panic, flicking between touch and full site because touch is even worse to search.

So Duffman, if you're wondering why I was a recent visitor to your profile, it was to find a lynch link!

It's also the last post in the WW lynch thread form...

here

• Advertisement

original.gif

Yeah! A bit of joy for Jon Snow, I'll take that!

Role playing my character just as he was in the last season: Hyped and anticipated with much expected of him, but someone with no power who turned out to be completely useless in the fight against the NK.

Here, someone get that Ice Dragon out so I can try to shout it down.

O1xrXLy.gif

Advertisement