Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kiltimagh drug use

Options
  • 18-08-2019 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Travelling to Kiltimagh & was shocked to hear that Kiltimagh is allegedly bombarded with a certain recreational drug that is sniffed? Is this true? Very hard to know what to believe, we enjoy our few drinks & are looking forward to our stay but last thing we want is to be in a pub with patrons all having a 'cold'
    Advice please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,782 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Alainef wrote: »
    Travelling to Kiltimagh & was shocked to hear that Kiltimagh is allegedly bombarded with a certain recreational drug that is sniffed? Is this true? Very hard to know what to believe, we enjoy our few drinks & are looking forward to our stay but last thing we want is to be in a pub with patrons all having a 'cold'
    Advice please

"Kiltimagh frost" is the worst.

Rough made Crystal meth made by hill farmers who are outside of the Law and its reach.

Seen too many lives ruined.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

Advice please

It would be hard to find a town or village in Ireland where there isn't recreational drug use. 15 years ago it was pills, now it's coke.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Alainef

Meth?! Wow, I just thought it was a coke issue.

Meth?! Wow, I just thought it was a coke issue.

They're just extracting the urine

It would be hard to find a town or village in Ireland where there isn't recreational drug use. 15 years ago it was pills, now it's coke.

Very true, I suppose when you live in a city, we think of these small quaint villages of being free from it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,782 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

They're just extracting the urine

Sheep urine is used in making it due to high potassium salts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭HBC08

The most shocking thing in this thread is kiltimagh being referred to as a "quaint village"

Danzy wrote: »
    Sheep urine is used in making it due to high potassium salts.

What!? Jesus.
    So am I to expect the same pub scene as you'd find in the cities flooded with it?

What!? Jesus.
    So am I to expect the same pub scene as you'd find in the cities flooded with it?

Exactly the same, recreational drugs are in every town and village in the country

Advertisement