If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android tv 43 to 50 inch, saorview and FTA satellite connections

Options
  • 18-08-2019 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

Hello All
    Looking to get a tv under above specs.

I bought sony tv from you before > KD43XE8004 and KD49XE9005
    Need to have the same functions ie can take normal and satellite inputs plus also apps to be loaded.

I don't think above models are available any more so looking for a similar version that is available now.

It's someone else money i'm spending for them so cheaper the better! (say between 500 to 900)

thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hallaz wrote: »
    Hello All

Need to have the same functions ie can take normal and satellite inputs plus also apps to be loaded.

I don't think above models are available any more so looking for a similar version that is available now.

It's someone else money i'm spending for them so cheaper the better! (say between 500 to 900)

thanks
    Hi Hallaz,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you.

If you're looking for an updated Sony with the Android operating system I would look at the new Sony KD49XG8196 at 849 euro.

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203987-sony-bravia-kd49xg8196bu-49-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-android-tv-youview.aspx

It's one of the best 49" LED TVs at the moment with great motion processing and amazing contrast!

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Hallaz

Hello All

thanks
    Hi Hallaz,

If you're looking for an updated Sony with the Android operating system I would look at the new Sony KD49XG8196 at 849 euro.

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203987-sony-bravia-kd49xg8196bu-49-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-android-tv-youview.aspx

It's one of the best 49" LED TVs at the moment with great motion processing and amazing contrast!

Kind regards

David

Hi David
    Can i check if google play is on this model for app download?
    The sony store says it is on the 55 inch model but is unclear as to whether on the smaller models
    https://www.sony.ie/electronics/televisions/xg8196-series/specifications

Also if there is an older model comparable to the KD49XE9005  please let me know

thanks

Hello All

thanks
    Hi Hallaz,

Kind regards

David

Hi David
    Can i check if google play is on this model for app download?
    The sony store says it is on the 55 inch model but is unclear as to whether on the smaller models
    https://www.sony.ie/electronics/televisions/xg8196-series/specifications

Also if there is an older model comparable to the KD49XE9005  please let me know

thanks
    Hi Hallaz,

I can't find any definitive info on this but it uses the same operating system as the 55", it's just a different panel size, so it should have that built in.

Kind regards

David

Hi David

if there is an older model comparable to the KD49XE9005  in stock that is cheaper?

thanks

Hi David

if there is an older model comparable to the KD49XE9005  in stock that is cheaper?

thanks
    Hi Hallaz,

I don't have any of the old XF models left I'm afraid, I would only have the new KD49XG9005 which would be the replacement 9 series at £1099.

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Hello David
    I've sent PM there if you can give me a call
    thanks

Hello David
    I've sent PM there if you can give me a call
    thanks
    Hi Hallaz,

No problem, I'll get back to you asap.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.