Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

please review this post urgently.

Options
  • 18-08-2019 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=111010392&postcount=534

Please review this post. I've reported the post to the sub-forum moderators but one of them warned me as a punishment on an unrelated post as I had not commented on the post which I have serious concerns about. I don't even want to name the company involved here on this thread.
    I don't think the Moderator has a legal background so doesn't understand the issue.
    This particular company doesn't bother to defend their reputation with regard to anything said about them except for one particular area which is the safety of their operation.
    They are very litigious and claims are being made in that post about their business practices with regard to safety.
    If the poster wants to make those claims he should be doing it on a platform other than boards.ie. You can say whatever you want about them but safety is a no-no.

I'm not saying I'll sue. I have no grounds to sue. I'm not being defamed. The company in question has a track record of suing and winning. Boards.ie needs to protect itself.

Please review and then close this report. I only report this here as I don't trust the Moderator to bring my report to Admins or Cmods.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Are you disputing a recent ban or card? It is not clear from your post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭rivegauche

No but this is where CMods and Admins hang out and when a message can only be sent to one recipient at present these is the location I select to inform Admins that there is a poster making claims of the type which a firm with near limitless resources has sued others successfully about on multiple occassions in the past.
    My unwarranted yellow card can be addressed afterward.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement