Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who Features Most on Stickybottle

Options
  • 19-08-2019 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭

For some Monday morning madness:

If you were to go through the "Latest News" section on SB for the last year, look at the article title and attribute it to a person and increment their number of articles count, who would you think would be in the top 5 ?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Eddie Dunbar?

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Peter T

Sam Bennett would top it id say

• Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Plastik

Conor Hennebry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭harringtonp

Plastik wrote: »
    Conor Hennebry.

Don't mean results, rather going back through the pages of

http://www.stickybottle.com/category/latest-news/

for the last year and seeing which names crop up the most.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭cunavalos

Definitely Nicolas Roche with Dunbar,Martin and Bennett being fairly close together

• Advertisement

Yes the world tour pros are listed here and you would think they would top it.

But actually the reason I wondered about this in the first place is that Lara Gillespie seems to get a huge amount of coverage

• Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭buffalo

Yes the world tour pros are listed here and you would think they would top it.

But actually the reason I wondered about this in the first place is that Lara Gillespie seems to get a huge amount of coverage

How many medals has she won for Ireland this year?

buffalo wrote: »
    How many medals has she won for Ireland this year?

There in lies your answer and across multiple disciplines to.

She is an astonishing rider who deserves all of that coverage.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭brocbrocach

Didn't see she won a medal, good on her.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,381 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

They've put up quite a lot of my photos over the years. And when it comes to time, length counts. None of these fly by night, here this decade, gone the next stuff

:pac:

:

Beasty wrote: »
    They've put up quite a lot of my photos over the years. And when it comes to time, length counts. None of these fly by night, here this decade, gone the next stuff young people

:pac:

:

FYP

Advertisement