Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brownells Ireland phone number

Options
  • 19-08-2019 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

Hi I ordered a few bits of brownells but I want to cancel one item, is that phone number for decoration or does any actually answer it or was anyone able to talk to anyone there at any stage? I’m still waiting for confirmation emails on the items I bought plus I sent them an email to contact me and have got nothing since?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭CorkCBR6

ace86 wrote: »
    Hi I ordered a few bits of brownells but I want to cancel one item, is that phone number for decoration or does any actually answer it or was anyone able to talk to anyone there at any stage? I’m still waiting for confirmation emails on the items I bought plus I sent them an email to contact me and have got nothing since?

Never had any luck with the phone number, emailed them and they replied a few weeks later to cancel my order.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

As per the forum warning below i'm forced to close the thread:
    Mod Notice -Restriction of thread(s) topic - Brownells

I dislike having to do this, but with the rise in the number of threads and post in the last few weeks i have little option as it's easier than keeping up with "one by one" process i've been using thus far.

A few years back certain legal threats and demands were made of and against Boards.ie that no mention of a certain individual, his businesses, services or anything to do with him be mentioned on Boards.ie

As the demands had a legal threat behind them, if he or his businesses were mentioned, the Admins removed all mention of him/his businesses and informed the Mods to continue to do so, indefinitely, as per this individuals demands.

Since the same person now has the Brownell's Ireland franchise this means we cannot discuss it on this site.

It's annoying, a pain in the ass, and all that, but unfortunately its the way things have to be because of this person's demands. It's entirely out of the hands of the Mods, the Admins, etc. and we can make no exceptions.

This thread will remain up for a little while, but will be locked as it's not a platform for people to have their say. It's only meant as a notification and explanation as to why some threads and posts are disappearing. I try to inform each person on a one by one basis, but the topic is coming up more and more frequently each weekly. So this will help get the word out and prevent future issues.

Thanks.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement