Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payer Auth. Failed - No Phn No. (but have one listed)

Options
  • 19-08-2019 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi there,

I tried to top up my mobile online this morning and the payment redirected to verified by visa, and the payer authentication failed due to apparently having no mobile number listed with BOI, although I'm nearly positive I do have my mobile listed with you. Can you look into this for me please?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Councilman,

Thanks for linking in with us here on Boards.ie today.

We're sorry to hear that you were unable to top up your mobile phone. To rectify this, it would be best to reach out to our Verified by Visa team on 0818200370/0035312500370 and they will register your mobile number for you.

Many thanks,
    Kat

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Councilman Les Wynan

Hi Councilman,

Thanks for linking in with us here on Boards.ie today.

We're sorry to hear that you were unable to top up your mobile phone. To rectify this, it would be best to reach out to our Verified by Visa team on 0818200370/0035312500370 and they will register your mobile number for you.

Many thanks,
    Kat
    Ok will do, thanks for the quick response Kat :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Councilman,

You're very welcome, we hope you get that sorted.

Many thanks,
    Kat

Advertisement