Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl's 4k action cam - any feedback?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 443 ✭✭freebee23

El Tarangu wrote: »
    I came across this while browsing the lidl webshop -

https://www.lidl.ie/en/p/sports-leisure/4k-action-camera/p22319

Has anyone bought one of these and tell could tell me a bit about them, please - specifically, how they perform in low-light? None of the reviews I watched seemed to have recorded any nighttime footage.

Thanks,

El T.

Was in lidl blakestown store last week and they had the silver crest 360 panorama camcorder on offer from €149 down to €49. It also has a photo mode and might be a better bargain. Comes with multiple attachments for car, helmet, bike and arm. Also comes with a 16gb sd card and a spare lithium ion battery.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭El Tarangu

freebee23 wrote: »
    Was in lidl blakestown store last week and they had the silver crest 360 panorama camcorder on offer from €149 down to €49. It also has a photo mode and might be a better bargain. Comes with multiple attachments for car, helmet, bike and arm. Also comes with a 16gb sd card and a spare lithium ion battery.

Cheers thanks for that - in fact, where I live (outside of ireland), the 4k action cam is selling for €80, whereas the model you mention is selling for €115 :o

Can't find any examples of either shooting footage in low-light so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭El Tarangu

The reviews on HU Deals seem to be good - I think I might pull the trigger on it.

seems decent for the money and the fact that if you keep the receipt you get 3 years warranty from lidl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Notch000

id say it could only be mediocre at best, you'd be much better upping your budget for a entry level go pro, Sj4000 ? or a yi discovery camera. I tried a few of these budget cameras for different sources and they were all pretty rubbish, not much more good then to bring kids to the beach with, for 70E your never going to get much quality in photographic terms

• Advertisement
Advertisement