Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On Tus and Jobpath/Turas nua at the same time, can they cut my money?

• 19-08-2019 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey, I've been with Turas Nua for about a month but have been accepted on a Tus placement and starting in 2 days. Although I'm being told by some people I still have to go into Turas Nua or they will cut my money and others have told me I can just not turn up since I'm technically not on Jobseekers anymore so they can't do anything.

Just wondered if anyone has any advice or been in the same situation. I've looked at some threads but can't seem to find a definitive answer

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 126 ✭✭Plugguy

Hey, I've been with Turas Nua for about a month but have been accepted on a Tus placement and starting in 2 days. Although I'm being told by some people I still have to go into Turas Nua or they will cut my money and others have told me I can just not turn up since I'm technically not on Jobseekers anymore so they can't do anything.

Just wondered if anyone has any advice or been in the same situation. I've looked at some threads but can't seem to find a definitive answer

Don't forget that your TUS placement will only last for 12 months. It might be best to stay engaging with Turas Nua. If not, you might have some questions to answer if you need to sign on again when your TUS ends.

Advertisement