Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm reluctant to go near it given we're probably about to get a load of new Icon Swap objectives needing first owned players...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'm reluctant to go near it given we're probably about to get a load of new Icon Swap objectives needing first owned players...

Yeah same. Tried 3 and Sokratis was my best.
    Won’t gut club for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Great I'm one níl down to a guy at half time who keeps pausing and watching every replay...

All whior he has a super team and I'm trying to score with joelinton for the objective ha

Also how is griezmann the best center mid in the game?? Second time I've played a team with him there and both times he's been unreal...

Seriously starting to think the more unbalanced you make your team the better....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

So this icon futswap expires at 4pm today...will we see the new icons then or will it be 6pm?
    Any idea which ones are being released? Hoping for a nice handy prime Zola.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

Blazer wrote: »
    So this icon futswap expires at 4pm today...will we see the new icons then or will it be 6pm?

Last ones came on the Monday after the new season, although I'm hoping it's today, or even just reveal the icons today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

I reckon it’ll be another week or few days at least until new icon swaps. They’ll want to squeeze as many coins as possible out of people with FUTMAS first

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

did 2 of those upgrade first one got busquets very handy sbc fodder, second one got torriera. going to try one more and stop as someone already said this is ea trying to hoover up first owned cards

We’ll probably get the new icons in packs today, get everyone buying packs.
    Then they’ll reveal the icon swaps either Monday or Friday, that’d be my guess.
    Also seems to be a lot of people thinking we’ll get a new batch of rttf cards in packs today, given we’ve got 3 new rttf sbc’s this week I’d say the chances of a new batch in packs are fairly likely

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Been looking at Icon prices and Kaka's Base and Mid cards are surprisingly low at both around 750k, hoping this means his Prime will be <1.5m or so, really want to try him out.

Considering Politano apparently has 91 pace, every time he gets the ball on the wing, he feels like he's wearing weights. :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Lol, u have to laugh at this game, i have base kimmich, my opponent has base kimmich, both sentinel, but my kimmich cant keep pace with harry kane, yet his kimmich outpaces my Reus every f'n time

Considering Politano apparently has 91 pace, every time he gets the ball on the wing, he feels like he's wearing weights. :/

I found him great during the week.
    Brought him on then yesterday and it was like he had lead feet he was so slow.

Werner 87 rated potm sbc out.

God, tempted to do the Futmas havertz sbc now before it expires.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Werner 87 rated potm sbc out.

God, tempted to do the Futmas havertz sbc now before it expires.

Err, never mind, reus is cheaper and looks better than futmas havertz.
    Will save me rushing through havertz, I might not even end up doing werner

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/11960757 New team for the weekend, and might actual do the WL for only the third time this year :o

Base Werner will do me, 101 goals in 109 games, would still like that Werner though

Base Werner will do me, 101 goals in 109 games, would still like that Werner though

I just know I’ll be facing Havertz and Werner this week end :(

Ah **** this.
    1st match in WL and I’m up 5 goals within 25 mins.
    Guy quits and I’m staring at the field just praying it registers the win but I know those ****in EA assholes will give me a DNF.

I just know I’ll be facing Havertz and Werner this week end :(

I have Havertz, using him as a CM, great at running beyond Reus into the box, would be rude not to get the Werner involved now, lol

Ah **** this.
    1st match in WL and I’m up 5 goals within 25 mins.
    Guy quits and I’m staring at the field just praying it registers the win but I know those ****in EA assholes will give me a DNF.

Happened to me before. Ended up restarting but getting the win when I checked. Hope it works for ya.

• Advertisement

blaa85 wrote: »
    Happened to me before. Ended up restarting but getting the win when I checked. Hope it works for ya.

Whew it worked. Thank duck for that.

Whew it worked. Thank duck for that.

When it happened to me I think they rage quit as I hit resume from the pause screen. Always paranoid now about it.

There’s a new holiday season set of objectives, 87 rated batshuayi or 87 rated perisic the final reward on level 20, with packs and a loan of icon zidane along the way

Edit: a futmas delph and a futmas cazorla along the way too.

To be fair, that looks pretty decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Again

3c96a3864b6a758b32922479fdccc109.png

Again

3c96a3864b6a758b32922479fdccc109.png

His name is santy! Give them a break :D

Icon swaps revealed dec 26th

Most likely starting fri 27th so

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Just did enough to get Zidane in one game.

Play a lot of friendlies normally so will be a lot of fun for nothing :)

That DDG is dirt cheap for a 90 rated player. About 40k, without untradeables.

As a United fan, thats awesome...

EDIT: Apparently his base was already 35k. I thought he usually stayed higher for longer :O

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

That DDG is dirt cheap for a 90 rated player. About 40k, without untradeables.

As a United fan, thats awesome...

EDIT: Apparently his base was already 35k. I thought he usually stayed higher for longer :O

All keepers are so low this year... Ter Stegen was the only one 50k+, rest were under. Found DDG to be awful for me anyway, won’t stop me from doing this SBC tho :pac:

• Advertisement

Just a reminder for anyone doing the season objectives, you can complete zidanes story in friendlies and it won’t cost you any of his 7 game loan :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement