Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Half thinking of doing Messi sbc now that 89’s are so much cheaper.
    Excluding for a minute any untradeables I have, Messi sbc coming in at 1.7 and he’d be replacing rttf dembele who I’d get 800k for, so I’d be changing dembele to Messi for 900k.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Baby icons have left packs. Primes now in.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Baby icons have left packs. Primes now in.

And medium ones prices increased at the same time.

Good luck packing one. Friend of mine packed Overmars last night and sold him for 170k.

I never got one packed.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

For some reason Kaka's max BIN is 1.5m so there's just none being listed.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Half thinking of doing Messi sbc now that 89’s are so much cheaper.
    Excluding for a minute any untradeables I have, Messi sbc coming in at 1.7 and he’d be replacing rttf dembele who I’d get 800k for, so I’d be changing dembele to Messi for 900k.
    any thoughts on Messi please??

This is my current team EE24-DBD2-F579-4021-B96-B-3-FC2-E3-E72-C2-C.png

Plays like this in game 75-F96034-F1-C1-40-C6-959-D-E85-C84-AC5077.png

If I got Messi he’d replace dembele and I’d need to get otw griezmann in place of Ben yedder. (Or else play Messi on 8 chem with Ben yedder)

Ben yedder is untradeable so can’t sell and I also really like him so not sure if it’d be worth the 900k to bring Messi in for dembele and another 650k for otw griezmann??

Is Messi better as a striker or cam??

• Advertisement

Can’t offer much help cause I’ve never got a sniff of getting near him.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Can’t offer much help cause I’ve never got a sniff of getting near him.

Haha cheers.

Decided to wait and see what next set of icons brings because if it was prime best then I’d probably go for him rw but if the one I’m going for is a centre mid I could fit Messi in on full chem as is.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I have Havertz, using him as a CM, great at running beyond Reus into the box, would be rude not to get the Werner involved now, lol

Cant afford Werner, dont have enough players in the club and haven't the coins to invest in them to get him, f'n typical, the 1 player to cap off my bundesliga team and i cant get him, ha

Cant afford Werner, dont have enough players in the club and haven't the coins to invest in them to get him, f'n typical, the 1 player to cap off my bundesliga team and i cant get him, ha

Sbc is there for almost a month so you should be able to get it with rewards over next few weeks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

TOTY out soon... big crash for it, so that SBC will drop significantly imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,964 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Phone app has been awful this past week or so, really laggy. Listed an IF Modric for bare minimum yesterday, 11 n a bit k I sold him for. Best thing is...... I just laughed, didn't care sh1t happens.

Still laggy, just reminded me. Game isn't good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Played 2 games there, 2 draws that I should’ve won. Front three of Dembele, Martial and Ben Yedder not working out as good as I expected.

Hopefully get more game time and try grind out for the Rousillon objective.

Sbc is there for almost a month so you should be able to get it with rewards over next few weeks :)

Ah yeah, but i want him now, ha

• Registered Users Posts: 4,964 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Go on, ya will ya will

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Vardy just isn’t good enough for weekend league. Just not clinical enough I find.
    I’m leaning towards Rush/Van Basten or getting Rivaldo or Sánchez as CAM behind Aguero and Vardy??
    Anyone use any of them?

Or buy 90 Nesta for IF Otamendi. Should be a major upgrade?
    I could also get LB Maldini and play him at CB or 89 Hierro looks tasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

Blazer wrote: »
    Vardy just isn’t good enough for weekend league. Just not clinical enough I find.
    I’m leaning towards Rush/Van Basten or getting Rivaldo or Sánchez as CAM behind Aguero and Vardy??
    Anyone use any of them?

Or buy 90 Nesta for IF Otamendi. Should be a major upgrade?
    I could also get LB Maldini and play him at CB or 89 Hierro looks tasty.

I wouldn't advise on getting 87 Rivaldo anyway. Bought him and Butra to try out before committing to Butra in swaps. Butra was far superior,and I did prefer Griezmann to Rivaldo.

So we should get sissoko sbc today if the original leaks were right.

I've hit that point out of boredom where I'm starting to churn through league SBCs now. Breaking even from the Italian and German ones I've done so far, but have had about 2/3rds of the cards. Few of the cards don't look too bad, even if its just for fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

So we should get sissoko sbc today if the original leaks were right.

Was there a rating leaked for him?

Was there a rating leaked for him?

No, not that I seen anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

I predict an underwhelming, yet overpriced 83 card

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

Anyone on PS4? Been trying for 15 mins to get a game on fut champs, keeps coming back 'no opponents found'.

blaa85 wrote: »
    Anyone on PS4? Been trying for 15 mins to get a game on fut champs, keeps coming back 'no opponents found'.

That’s happened me a couple of times in fifa 20. I just close application, reopen and it does be fine then

With all of fifas other problems this feels like a weird one to moan about haha but I don’t like that everyone will get a zidane tifo.

The absolute elite of fifa that had their own tifos, R9, cr7, ronaldinho etc should only have tifos displayed when you had that player in your team :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

First WL of this FIFa. Is there not still form based matchmaking?

Started 4-6. Now on a 9 game losing streak. Last two games I played were against teams with:

R9, Maradona, EoaE Villa, IF Son, RTTF Dembele

Then

IF Son, PotM Mane, IF Salah, RTTF Kante, Bergkamp, Drogba.

First guy wasn't great but he just kept shooting with Ronaldo and eventually it paid off. Second guy was probably the best FIFA player I have ever played against, he destroyed me, nothing I coud do to even get close to him.

But surely given my form there's no way I should be even meeting these guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Servers are matching people all over the world atm. They're goosed.

The guy who had yesterday’s leaks on twitter said it’s Aguero and sissoko today

10 Wins, 10 losses, 10 games left, cant believe the diffetence in my team performances, when theyr'e good, theyr'e ripping teams apart, when ther'e bad, theyr'e f'n horrendous, guys with 80+ passing missing players by 5-10 yards, think i'll leave it now til after liverpool become world champions

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

I see they have released some prime icons!
    I only saw it on Futbin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

10 Wins, 10 losses, 10 games left, cant believe the diffetence in my team performances, when theyr'e good, theyr'e ripping teams apart, when ther'e bad, theyr'e f'n horrendous, guys with 80+ passing missing players by 5-10 yards, think i'll leave it now til after liverpool become world champions

Last two games klike this.,

First one I knew within 30 seconds I was winning, my players were moving twice as fast as his, every 50-50 dropped to me, I won every tackle. Was 5-0 up before HT and he quit.

Next one the exact opposite, could tell within 30 seconds I wasn't winning. Nesta getting muscled off the ball by Lucas Moura and Loan Zidane trying to repeatedly pass through the opposition player instead of to the player I'm aiming at.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement