Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Goddamnit, was watching scream Otamendi card and the kids started to annoy me so I bought one for which I thought was 218k,
    Stupid kids...bloody 318k... off to bed for them with no supper!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Sissoko 84 rated, requires 2 x 86 rated teams

Roughly 270k

Hogey007 wrote: »

Hahahhhahhahha ..what the frak are EA on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Roughly 270k

His card is not a normal 84 rated card, even with basic chem he is 88 cm I think.
    Still looks way over the top but he is way better than an 84.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    I predict an underwhelming, yet overpriced 83 card

Correction: overpriced 84 card

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I don't know what they're doing with these picks, Sporting LW Acuna for FUTMAS while there's currently a Sporting LW Bolasie RTTF SBC available too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Base Sissoko is so overpowered, i dread to think what this card will play like

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Lads, think matchmaking is ****ed. Laggy as ****, delay everywhere. See loads of people complaining about it as well on Twitter

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Can't justify 250k on an "84" rated center mid, even Sissoko who's base I love. For 250k, I'd probably just upgrade to Kante (with change).

Might do the acuna card, perfect link to battaglia who I’ll eventually get from league nos sbc

Whack a maestro chem on acuna and switch in game to central and he looks class,
    Useful for any Argentina or liga nos objectives

• Advertisement

I already have an untradeable kante anyway so will pass on sissoko

Check your clubs for shadow chem, instant selling at 24k on ps4

Some poor bastard listed prime Zidane for 315k instead of 3 mill. Some people reckon it’s was down on the phone app as apparently that was his min bin so obviously a mistake.
    Imagine getting him and then doing that.
    I’d throw my console through the tv.

Might do the acuna card, perfect link to battaglia who I’ll eventually get from league nos sbc

Whack a maestro chem on acuna and switch in game to central and he looks class,
    Useful for any Argentina or liga nos objectives

I just grabbed that RTTF Bolasie cause he looked awesome as a super sub, and the RTTF Gelson Fernandes (who only cost an 82 squad), so may as well grab the Acuna as well. Also have a Red Telles.

Wondering if I can combo them all in with a RTTF Bruno Fernandes, and keep Ronnie in my squad too.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I just grabbed that RTTF Bolasie cause he looked awesome as a super sub, and the RTTF Gelson Fernandes (who only cost an 82 squad), so may as well grab the Acuna as well. Also have a Red Telles.

Wondering if I can combo them all in with a RTTF Bruno Fernandes, and keep Ronnie in my squad too.

That godddamn Bolaise ripped me apart in one game.
    Wouldn’t mind but the guy has prime Pirlo, CR7, Neymar etc etc and was holding own until he brought him on.

Go for it, might aswell have a bit of fun with leagues that we wouldn’t normally use.

Have a look at the stats on that battaglia guy from liga nos sbc, looks insane!

Mind you it’s reflected in the price of the league, about 280k, but at least you can chip away at it over a few weeks, 1 or 2 clubs a day

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

While Sissoko was expensive I have had enough untradeablr and so far useless cards so only had to buy Perisic and sacrifice Umtiti who until today was wort only 16k anyway.

Prices of 86 skyrocketed today.

Wish I had bought more.

Saw this on Reddit.

Acuna now has the most IG stats out of any non-icon player, and is up there with some of the best icons in the ganme

https://i.redd.it/zy9ouzko31641.png

Weekend league extended by 24 hours for any of you involved

Saw this on Reddit.

Acuna now has the most IG stats out of any non-icon player, and is up there with some of the best icons in the ganme

That is.......intriguing. His pace is still a little low though if you planned to actually play him wide as a winger.

• Advertisement

That is.......intriguing. His pace is still a little low though if you planned to actually play him wide as a winger.

Ah no you’d have to switch him central in game to get the best of him.

There’s always the 3-4-3 formation to get bolaise and acuna both in, once you have a cdm that can drop back into a back 4 in game and acuna central.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

You’d be foolish to play him as a winger. Change him in game to CM/CDM and you have yourself an utter beast.

Weekend league extended by 24 hours for any of you involved

Awesome. Went to Star Wars today so barely played. United game tomorrow, so also going to struggle. Getting Monday is great :)

Saw this on Reddit.

Also the liga nos sbc has similar midfielder too.
    https://www.futhead.com/20/players/18230/rodrigo-battaglia/

Blazer wrote: »
    Also the liga nos sbc has similar midfielder too.

Working through it at the moment, but the packs are awful. Loads of poor silver packs :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Turned it on for a game...

Trying to get the Pl prem player...

Two níl up and have scored with rashford and joelinton!

Thinking happy days i can dump this Newcastle fool come the end if this game...

Dude pauses to do something...

Go to my messages to send a message...

I'm there about 5 seconds and a warning flashes that I'm not in game and I get a disconnect loss...

There were still 15 seconds left on his pause.

This game really wants me to break the disc and never look at fifa again.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Not sure which platform you are on, but on ps4 pressing the ps button is a big no no.

Never do this or you will get disconnected.

That is there for long time. Don't ask me why, but there was good reason for that.

Ah no you’d have to switch him central in game to get the best of him.

There’s always the 3-4-3 formation to get bolaise and acuna both in, once you have a cdm that can drop back into a back 4 in game and acuna central.

Yeah this is it, I’m not sure if you can fit him in without compromising either CM or CB somewhat. The net gain of getting him into your team probably isn’t as large as his card.

For the 20 minutes I played against that Bolaise though he tore it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

wonski wrote: »
    Not sure which platform you are on, but on ps4 pressing the ps button is a big no no.

That is there for long time. Don't ask me why, but there was good reason for that.

Playing on xbox.

Pain I'm the hole!

Back to amazon prime I go!

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »

It was brought in 2 years ago to stop people from sending abusive messages during WL time.
    Of course EA being who they were forgot about mobile apps which each platform had.
    Bloody tools.
    And bring back chat during rivals.
    We all know why they really removed it was to stop people from collaborating on objectives.
    Miss the crack though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement