Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Hogey007 wrote:
    I won’t be but I got my Ben yedder otw upgrade

It's all coming up Hogey007 today ha ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

Didn't do a single futmas player SBC so had a try at the icon SBC and out pops Carlos Alberto. Happy with that, but it's only made me want to try another!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Gyan84 wrote: »
    I'll use shaqiri with a sniper as my cam until a better special firmino than his toty nominee comes out.

Well he lasted a whole day :pac: Don't mind though since he was cheap and I like collecting the Liverpool cards. I know his stats won't get upgraded much but I'm definitely getting the club world cup final firmino.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,964 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Stacked totw for anyone getting red picks.

Awful if you use a La Liga team though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,768 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Been needing a CM to play LW and I've got about 2.3m, that Neymar is mine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Been needing a CM to play LW and I've got about 2.3m, that Neymar is mine

Would love that Neymar as an ST card.
    He’d rip through defences.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,964 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Nearly forgot to do Futmas Vidal, just remembered then my mobile data ran out in the middle of it lol. Got him done there :)

No 6pm content. I guess that FUTMAS Gabriel Jesus just doesn't exist

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Why did I not do WL this week, the only reason I didn’t was time and then they go and give everyone an extra 24 hours 😂

Adamcp898 wrote:
    Why did I not do WL this week, the only reason I didn’t was time and then they go and give everyone an extra 24 hours 😂

I wouldn't worry about it. None of us are getting that neymar unfortunately!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Considering the predictions, I’m presuming they loaded the TOtW cause they will release TOTW SBCs soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Just put my bundesliga squad up for sale, going la liga now, really enjoyed them, won plenty of matches, but its time for a change and futmas Inaki Williams needs help around him

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Just put my bundesliga squad up for sale, going la liga now, really enjoyed them, won plenty of matches, but its time for a change and futmas Inaki Williams needs help around him

The Futmas cazorla thats easy to get in the season objectives looks like a decent cam with engine chem, could tide you over in a la liga team for a bit.

Play seems to be a lot smoother tonight.
    Either that or the fact that I tweaked my tactics for 424 led me to destroying my 3 opponents tonight.
    None of them score against me and I blasted in 22 goals between the 3 matches.

Dmanit, lost out by 4 seconds to CR7 for 688k, 200k cheaper than his normal price.
    Damn damn.

CE35-B4-D2-4004-46-CB-B61-B-F9580-B2361-F1.jpg

I'm starting to think that the futmas Gabriel Jesus will be like that otw Nainngolan where they don't bother releasing him after accidentally showing him in game.

It's more odd considering they seem to have no problem releasing all the cards that leak on the internet.

Came up against some people who presumably got the game today so made progress on the two objective players. Playing squad battles still remains utterly devoid of anything resembling fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

A month ago, I was comfortably in div. 3. Now, I’m sat in div 6 with 850SR. Can’t win a game for the life of me, no matter what players I try. Can’t score, can’t defend no matter how many shots I have in a game.... this ****in game gets to me so much but I can’t stop playing :pac:

Gnabry and Banega as my picks.

Absolutely nothing in any packs. :/

Lord TSC wrote:
    Gnabry and Banega as my picks.
    Lord TSC wrote:
    Absolutely nothing in any packs. :/

Got Allan and kolorov myself. Got neur in an untradable rivals pack being the best from packs.

Meh Tarkowski.
    Rest of the packs were a washout.

• Advertisement

Kind of tempted to sell Ronaldo, buy Messi and see if that changes results.

Loving Ronaldo, but finding it very hard to team build with him. The Italian league doesn't have a lot of other players I want to try, and the Portugese league is grand but I feel I could be doing more.

Swappping him for Messi would let me play a front three of DiMaria, Agurero and Messi, and give me way more room to build a stronger midfield (with Xmas Vidal andSBC Battaglia).

Can’t open rewards as gone unassigned with paulinho :D

Bought about 150 at 4k, if we get a totw sbc he’ll hit 6k or so as people always use Brazilian links.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Kind of tempted to sell Ronaldo, buy Messi and see if that changes results.

Loving Ronaldo, but finding it very hard to team build with him. The Italian league doesn't have a lot of other players I want to try, and the Portugese league is grand but I feel I could be doing more.

Swappping him for Messi would let me play a front three of DiMaria, Agurero and Messi, and give me way more room to build a stronger midfield (with Xmas Vidal andSBC Battaglia).

Yeah I think it could be worth changing, Messi seems to be better than Ronaldo this year and la liga offers so many options. Particularly now that we’re getting la liga potm sbc’s too.
    Plus it gives you a bit more variety, trying out a new set of players etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Can’t open rewards as gone unassigned with paulinho :D

Bought about 150 at 4k, if we get a totw sbc he’ll hit 6k or so as people always use Brazilian links.

Back on the Felipe train. Haven’t bought that many though as I’m on the app and haven’t properly organised my transfer list in weeks so no idea who’s still at a realistic price and who’s never going to shift.

The Futmas cazorla thats easy to get in the season objectives looks like a decent cam with engine chem, could tide you over in a la liga team for a bit.

Yeah got him, went half la liga, half bundesliga in the end, amazes me why they put a futmas delph in there to, stupid

Christmas day teams are well and truly in play, my Suarez cant get past Base Gomez, Glenn Murray and his 30 pace and 32 acceleration, sprinting past Lenglet and Varane, gotta love EA, going to all the bother of rating players, giving them attributes for absolutely nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Christmas day teams are well and truly in play, my Suarez cant get past Base Gomez, Glenn Murray and his 30 pace and 32 acceleration, sprinting past Lenglet and Varane, gotta love EA, going to all the bother of rating players, giving them attributes for absolutely nothing

You were moaning before Christmas too.
    Teams have nothing to do with it. Play a more possession based game and you'll find yourself playing much better.

Icon Swaps 2 coming out this evening, we had some Primes in the first batch before Primes were in packs so I wonder if we might see some PIMs in this one.

RossieMan wrote: »
    You were moaning before Christmas too.
    Teams have nothing to do with it. Play a more possession based game and you'll find yourself playing much better.

Thanks very much for your reply, im winning matches, way more then last year, and im copying liverpools tactics in seasons which is fairly balanced to, im on about the game, if you think that its realistic that Glenn Murray can knock the ball past Rafa Varane, sprint past him and score, with 50 pace points less, then thats your opinion, but i dont think that should happen

Any tips for the low driven shots part for rousillon ? I get 1 on 1 with the keeper but they always just smash off him or go a mile wide.

Far gone are the low driven finessed filled days of Fifa 18 :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

23 icon swap tokens for an 86 Vieira, get fecked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement