Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Might do FB Mascherano this time around. Those squad battle icon swaps objectives look like an absolute chore. They could at least pick mixes of players that are more enjoyable to play with.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,768 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

There's nothing in the new Icon Swaps batch that has me too excited considering you won't be able to get the top ones until like February

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Socrates for under 11 tokens tho.

If I get all the tokens I'll probably go Zambrotta (11) + Figo (13)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Any tips for the low driven shots part for rousillon ? I get 1 on 1 with the keeper but they always just smash off him or go a mile wide.

Far gone are the low driven finessed filled days of Fifa 18 :pac:

Just play survival in online friendlies.
    Lot easier to score. Also make sure left footed strikers on left and right foot strikers on right to ensure you can shoot across goals and you have less chances of blowing it.

• Advertisement

Also re-releasing content 3 months into the game is a bad sign, they've still barely given us half the league SBCs and only 2 Milestone players but they're now releasing SBCs they already did.

Mascherano Flashback, for an 82 with one IF.

Lovely timing when I’m building my Argentina team.

There's nothing in the new Icon Swaps batch that has me too excited considering you won't be able to get the top ones until like February

February was actually a generous guess, just saw the SBCs say 77 days remaining, which takes us all the way to March 12th.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Was happy first as I thought they were doing 30 swaps tokens total since this one is longer. Not happy with Barnes' price. He's not much better than figo but costs 6 tokens more. Gerrard was overpriced as well so I'd say they know people want the liverpool players.

Wanted to get Socrates and Barnes but I'll just get Barnes now and sell my mid version to put towards mid socrates.

Happy they re-released milner though. Would be annoyed had I payed the original price only for them to bring it back a few weeks later. If they do Balotelli or Pique I might get them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

If I get all the tokens I'll probably go Zambrotta (11) + Figo (13)

Are there 23 or 24 tokens up for grabs ? Thought it was only 23.

• Advertisement

GavK wrote: »
    Are there 23 or 24 tokens up for grabs ? Thought it was only 23.

Was 24 last time anyway

See the three online objectives are an Bundestag team, BBVA team and an English team. Give me a good chance to give some weird reward cards I’ve got a chance. The English one especially.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Mid Raul for 10 seems decent... might go with him to pair up with EOAE Villa

Lord TSC wrote: »

Same here. It now allows my to switch Guardiola and have Ronaldo on full chem while my Argentinian left side all stay on full chem as well.
    Figo will round that off perfectly too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Maybe this was posted already but the base icon SBC requirements have been reduced, costs about 330k now.

Anyone think it’s worth the risk now?

Maybe this was posted already but the base icon SBC requirements have been reduced, costs about 330k now.

Still wouldn’t waste coins on it.

So my current team.

7-C6-E3806-DBBC-4853-B575-82-C9-C3199-B57.png

Thinking I’ll get Ronaldo and can either pair him with Politano/Cuardro, or Silva which gives me full chem in all positions.
    I don’t think there’s any icon in that 800k who can compare to CR7?

3341-BE22-2327-4-AE5-A7-C5-38-F8-C6-C1-DA3-E.png

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Lord TSC wrote: »

Is it Masch from Barca or Liverpool, will pick him up if its either of those, but Barca especially for my La Liga team,

Packed Luis Suarez earlier, best player by far this season, brilliant for me so far as a CF in a false 9 formation

Is it Masch from Barca or Liverpool, will pick him up if its either of those, but Barca especially for my La Liga team,

Packed Luis Suarez earlier, best player by far this season, brilliant for me so far as a CF in a false 9 formation

Barcelo
    It’s always their current club regardless of their flashback due to to licensing.

Edit got what you meant now. No idea from me :)

Took the plunge for Ronaldo...Christ you can really feel the difference between him and any other striker.
    There’s definitely no other striker at that price range who comes close to him.

Futmas Cavani on the other hand I’ve come across Silver players who are miles better than him.
    He’s truly dreadful.

31 wins required over 14 days while using massively handicapped teams spread across World Class Squad Battles and Rivals against players who have relegated themselves multiple divisions to have an easier time of things. Almost thinking if I just continue to play with my proper team I could generate the coins to buy any Icon from Swaps in the time it'd take to do these objectives.

• Advertisement

31 wins required over 14 days while using massively handicapped teams spread across World Class Squad Battles and Rivals against players who have relegated themselves multiple divisions to have an easier time of things. Almost thinking if I just continue to play with my proper team I could generate the coins to buy any Icon from Swaps in the time it'd take to do these objectives.

I even said it a few pages back :)
    Blazer wrote: »
    Of course knowing EA it could go either way.
    Make it hard and force the newbies into buying packs for xmas in the hopes of getting an icon and **** the rest of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

Anyone think it’s worth the risk now?

I got Carlos Alberto out of it, but you could end up with Inzaghi.

The more I think about it the less interested I am in winning 50+ games to make this minimal upgrade:

xA2EpYk.png

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Will end up doing them just because the RNG of Division Rivals is boring without some kind of objective to go after.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Barcelo
    It’s always their current club regardless of their flashback due to to licensing.

Edit got what you meant now. No idea from me :)

Yeah my mistake, i forgot its his current club, i remember doing flashback Torres last year and never looked at his team

Just gonna get Figo and screw the rest. Really couldn’t be arsed doing that level of grinding.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

I have 2 Icon tokens left over from last minth, can they be used with these Icon trades ?

ziggyman17 wrote: »
    I have 2 Icon tokens left over from last minth, can they be used with these Icon trades ?

Nope. They can only be used for the season they were released for

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

Nope. They can only be used for the season they were released for

Bit of a noob question. But how do you get more than the 6 Icon tokens that are availabile in Icon SBC and the 3 Icon rival challenges ? Socrates is 11 Icon tokens for example..

• Advertisement

ziggyman17 wrote: »
    Bit of a noob question. But how do you get more than the 6 Icon tokens that are availabile in Icon SBC and the 3 Icon rival challenges ? Socrates is 11 Icon tokens for example..

In 14 days there’s another set of equally crap objectives to do.
    Supposed to be 23/24 in total.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement