Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Will ye stop your moaning, the game is great, you need more possession based tactics and you'll find yourselves playing better

Maybe have a re-read yourself.

Anyway, seems to be notions of a repeatable totw sbc tonight. Should get 83/84s to rise nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I dont know if any of ye lads are using him but i absolutely love futmas Inaki Williams, hes a goal machine

RossieMan wrote: »
    Maybe have a re-read yourself.

Will you just stop this nonsense now, this is ridiculous, do i really need to quote your original post

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I dont know if any of ye lads are using him but i absolutely love futmas Inaki Williams, hes a goal machine

I was using his base card for the la liga rivals challenge and it was ridiculously op.

From an icon point of view think I’ll get that Hierro and Zambrotta, would fit nicely into my team.

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »
    I was using his base card for the la liga rivals challenge and it was ridiculously op.

Cheers Blazer, 15 goals in 10 games for me, i have Rakitic, Bale, De Jong, and Lemar giving him the ball, which helps, but he never misses, 83 finishing boosted with a hunter card

• Registered Users Posts: 19,768 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

More re-release SBCs, they're now giving out untradeable packs for player SBCs instead of tradeable too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Blazer wrote: »
    Here you go. I’m back winning again.
    It gives you a nice strong midfield and your wing backs give a wide attacking option as well.

Thanks dude ill give it a go later.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

More re-release SBCs, they're now giving out untradeable packs for player SBCs instead of tradeable too.

Did they announce a change to sbc's making them all untradable going forward?
    The only way I make any money is from sbc's

cintec wrote: »
    Did they announce a change to sbc's making them all untradable going forward?
    The only way I make any money is from sbc's

seems to have changed the past couple of days. if its the case going forward, the game is dead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Can’t open rewards as gone unassigned with paulinho :D

Bought about 150 at 4k, if we get a totw sbc he’ll hit 6k or so as people always use Brazilian links.

All sold for 6k, easy 280k or so profit.

And brings me to 10million Transfer profit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

All sold for 6k, easy 280k or so profit.

And brings me to 10million Transfer profit :)

Fodder reigns supreme once more.
    I picked up a load of Oscar for 1.8k and lower when FUTMAS SBCs ended and sold them all on for 3.2k earlier. Easy profit in a couple days :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Did one of those TOTW SBCs, against better judgement.

Packed Neymar.

HAHA, joke, of course I packed 78 rated Fernandes.

giphy.gif

Fodder reigns supreme once more.
    I picked up a load of Oscar for 1.8k and lower when FUTMAS SBCs ended and sold them all on for 3.2k earlier. Easy profit in a couple days :pac:

Yeah it’s so easy, just do the opposite of the market. When 83’s and 84’s go low, buy loads.
    Then when they start to rise, like now, the 87’s, 88’s get neglected so I just do a club stock of them again.
    Likes of hummels for 21k easily reaches 28/29k with a half decent sbc.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Did one of those TOTW SBCs, against better judgement.

Packed Neymar.

HAHA, joke, of course I packed 78 rated Fernandes.

giphy.gif

:D:D

Ah sure we have to at least try, I’ll do 1 or 2 later on after united match even though I’ve never got anything useable in a totw sbc.
    It’s just the hope that I could get Neymar or Werner

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Did one and got Quaison, no surprises there. Was thinking about doing the base icon SBC now that it is down to around 360k (I'll wait until the TOTW sbc is over), there are around 90 base icons and I would say around 70 of them would get into my team. The question is though, is it a straight up 1 in 90 chance of getting either Pele or Jens Lehmann? Or are they weighed so that you are much much likelier to get the likes of Lehmann, Schmeichel, Nakata, etc? Not expecting to get a top player out of it but I would just like to think it's not fixed so that you are 90% likely to get one of the worst 5 or 6 icons.

Tried one totw sbc at half time, walkout, German......has to Werner or gnabry???

Wrong!! I forgot 84’s can count as walkouts when IF.
    Bauman :(

Did one and got Quaison, no surprises there. Was thinking about doing the base icon SBC now that it is down to around 360k (I'll wait until the TOTW sbc is over), there are around 90 base icons and I would say around 70 of them would get into my team. The question is though, is it a straight up 1 in 90 chance of getting either Pele or Jens Lehmann? Or are they weighed so that you are much much likelier to get the likes of Lehmann, Schmeichel, Nakata, etc? Not expecting to get a top player out of it but I would just like to think it's not fixed so that you are 90% likely to get one of the worst 5 or 6 icons.

If you can afford it go for it, opening packs, especially for icons can be more fun than the game itself.
    It’s a complete lottery but some on here have done really well from it.
    I’d do one myself only for I have a massive fear of getting a duplicate untradeable schmeichel who I’d just have to discard (or use as an 86 in a sbc)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,964 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Seems my account has been hacked :( All big tradeable players sold.

Anyone any experience with this situation?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Just opened 4 ultimate packs with coins...

Best player was if ilich 87 rated.

One pack the highest player was an 82...

• Advertisement

Liamalone wrote: »
    Seems my account has been hacked :( All big tradeable players sold.

Anyone any experience with this situation?

Ah Jesus, sorry to hear that man.

I’d get onto ea help and explain it to them and see if they can restore your team.

Ah Jesus, sorry to hear that man.

I’d get onto ea help and explain it to them and see if they can restore your team.

it'll really depend on how you got "hacked".
    have you not got your security question set up? should protect you against most.

seems to be on the up this year however. will coin trading at an all time high its important not to get involved in it or you'll end up like liam.

not saying you did at all liam, by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Did one, got 87 Lukaku. Still unusable but at least it’ll do for some high rated SBC fodder in the future. Could’ve been worse.

RossieMan wrote: »
    it'll really depend on how you got "hacked".
    have you not got your security question set up? should protect you against most.

seems to be on the up this year however. will coin trading at an all time high its important not to get involved in it or you'll end up like liam.

not saying you did at all liam, by the way.

Security question was in place, login verification was turned on also. Only use the phone app or actual xbox to play.

EA chat have no record of the players I mentioned to them against my account, he asked me for three and I gave him Messi, Hazard, Varane, Ter Steven and Lenglet of the top of my head. I've had Hazard since the start of October ffs.

Not going to touch anything until I get chatting to someone on the phone, closed til Monday though.

Edit: no coin skullduggery going on this end whatsoever.

Editt: only bought Messi the other day from packing Mbappe revenue, never really got to try him :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Security question was in place, login verification was turned on also. Only use the phone app or actual xbox to play.

EA chat have no record of the players I mentioned to them against my account, he asked me for three and I gave him Messi, Hazard, Varane, Ter Steven and Lenglet of the top of my head. I've had Hazard since the start of October ffs.

Not going to touch anything until I get chatting to someone on the phone, closed til Monday though.

Edit: no coin skullduggery going on this end whatsoever.

Editt: only bought Messi the other day from packing Mbappe revenue, never really got to try him :(

This is going to sound an obvious one but just in case it helps you; I recently noticed that on the PS4 when you search your players, it has started doing that annoying thing that the app does where it lists all your “tradeable” players followed by all the “untradeable” ones whereas before it just used to sort by “rating” regardless of trade status. Is there a chance your players are actually still there but now languishing somewhere at the end of the search results regardless of their 90+ rating?

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    This is going to sound an obvious one but just in case it helps you; I recently noticed that on the PS4 when you search your players, it has started doing that annoying thing that the app does where it lists all your “tradeable” players followed by all the “untradeable” ones whereas before it just used to sort by “rating” regardless of trade status. Is there a chance your players are actually still there but now languishing somewhere at the end of the search results regardless of their 90+ rating?

I wish that was the case lol. I do have an extra 400k though :(

That really sucks. Hopefully they can sort you out.

Working from home this weekend and it’s nice and quiet. Time for Fifa. Doing the SB icon swaps etc and complete the Italian one. Politano is a different kettle of fish on local play. Very hazard like. Huge difference with online where he’s as sluggish as hell.

That’s a load of bollox, hope you get it sorted.

I know they can restore players if they’re quick sold so hopefully they can do something here too.

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Just opened 4 ultimate packs with coins...

Best player was if ilich 87 rated.

One pack the highest player was an 82...

I did 2 , got De Bruyne, rest were muck.

• Advertisement

Urgh bad run again on WL mode.
    Ronaldo who was ripping teams apart has decided to go on strike and while he will score a goal he’s not the force he was on Friday or Saturday.
    I’m tempted to just drop WL mode and concentrate on the fut icons, WL is just not worth the time I put into it really.
    Definitely getting Hierro and then either Figo or Zambrotta.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement